Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with these influencers and those crap Cosatto car seats, don’t think I’ve ever seen any kid safe in one, the SJ kids are the worst!
DDDFF048-3AE5-4755-A5E6-C480474BE2F2.png
213FE4E6-1F91-46B7-8292-FEF3518833A9.png

Miss Money Bags your son is not safe in this seat!! The lap part of the seatbelt is half way up his chest.

Maybe instead of flogging robot hoovers how about push car seat safety!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I realise now why I’ve liked her so much more again during lockdown. They wasn’t going away every five minutes to some gifted or massively expensive holiday. I get that if she’s got the money then do it, we all would, but it makes her sooo much less relatable, it’s just does, not everyone can afford even an annual holiday. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Firstly she let Fraser sit next to the guy who owned the horse, and then in the drone footage, Fraser was stood next to matt in the house and 3 kids were in the pool so clearly had people over. Stupid woman.

Firstly she let Fraser sit next to the guy who owned the horse, and then in the drone footage, Fraser was stood next to matt in the house and 3 kids were in the pool so clearly had people over. Stupid woman.
You are right!!! I would have never noticed the extra kid.
Also 4 champagne glasses!!!!

I think you can have two households staying on holiday together in shared accommodation? You know what emily is like, she will have seen that and adapted the rules to suit their family... don’t forget emily and her family are an exception to rules.

Reactions: 2
71330CAD-D64A-4828-86FD-69FA93EBADBD.png
Someone on YouTube has commented the same! Wonder how long until that is deleted.
If it’s allowed or not, it’s the sneaky way they have made out it’s just them staying and made sure the other adults aren’t in any clips

Reactions: 5
Did you notice they’ve changed their car?? Definitely a Range Rover Parker up at the house

• Wow
She could never just apologise and say sorry, I didn’t know that product wasn’t meat free / suitable for vegetarians, such a passive aggressive snake. God this woman makes me 🤮 no wonder her kids act like spoilt brats when that’s their role model 😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
More cleaning videos. The same old scene of emptying the washing machine and the dishwasher, wiping down the kitchen sides, the pancakes...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More cleaning videos. The same old scene of emptying the washing machine and the dishwasher, wiping down the kitchen sides, the pancakes...
She’s so bleeping boring 😴

Reactions: 4
I watched one of her old videos where she reviews Center Parcs. She had her short hair, looked amazing and was so relatable. They stayed in the standard lodge and her words were “we’re not snobby we don’t mind staying in the basic lodge” (as they were paying).
Oh how times have changed. I don’t watch her at all anymore. She’s changed so so much.

also in a few of her old Center Parcs videos her mum features quite a lot. I can’t help but notice her mum is non existent (& I wonder if it’s because she embarrassed her so much with the DNA drama )

Reactions: 5
That dress today looks like she's got a bed sheet wrapped round her, or one of those towelling dresses for after the bath, it's horrid!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dress today looks like she's got a bed sheet wrapped round her, or one of those towelling dresses for after the bath, it's horrid!
I think that pink, denim playsuit that she wears is the worse. I imagine from the back she looks great and then she turns round and looks like mutton dressed as lamb👵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.