Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is with Gleam now but isn’t a sponsored (paid) channel mum vlogger anymore (wonder who is really as none of them seem to talk about it anymore 😂)
We have a cleaner, they don’t clean things like the inner depths of your washing machine. Ours will do our bins though and once in a while the fridge.

She is with Gleam now but isn’t a sponsored (paid) channel mum vlogger anymore (wonder who is really as none of them seem to talk about it anymore 😂)
We have a cleaner, they don’t clean things like the inner depths of your washing machine. Ours will do our bins though and once in a while the fridge.
What about the windows though? Would a cleaner do that? I can’t understand what it’s so bad, she said they air them once in a while...they need airing every day! Sleep with a window open slightly to let air circulate! That’s why they get so much condensation because there’s so many of them sleeping in that room 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
That cleaning video motivated me to do mine.i don’t follow Emily but I need to do my research on her judging by the thread.

My parents spilt up when I was a kid, I would say it was a broken home. Spending different days/weekends etc split between parents is not what childhood should be like.
Well that is millions of people's childhoods. And it is sometimes completely unavoidable. And I can tell you from a mother of children who do not have their parents together that their home is very very far from broken.

Reactions: 6
Well that is millions of people's childhoods. And it is sometimes completely unavoidable. And I can tell you from a mother of children who do not have their parents together that their home is very very far from broken.
I get that it’s unavoidable sometimes & parents dont set out with that in mind but that’s your opinion not your children ask them in 15/20 years how it felt, sometimes it’s just unavoidable for kids of parents who aren’t together to feel that way and again they may not feel that way

Reactions: 3
I get having a cleaner, if they both went out to work full time, I'd have one, 100%. However, an assistant, to film you remove lint from the dryer, and black mould from your windows is just bizarre.

Exactly! She has put a load of "tap to clean"🙄 stories on insta of the organisation of herbs and spices, crisps, lazy susan etc and its all for the gram! If she had a proper job, no cleaner, no assistant, no Matt who finishes early and take the boys to swimming lessons etc.. there is no way she would be Mrs Organised. Its all so false.
Her video yesterday, hiding #ad mid title so nobody sees it 🤬 also using Fairy when for years she has used Method and puts it in a hand wash bottle to not have it look ugly on her kitchen sink. The biggest scam artist of the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
She isn't organised at all. It's just for content. She researches/ copies things from other YouTubers, Instagram, Pinterest etc and calls them "mom hacks". It's like she has invented motherhood. She is the queen of housekeeping. Do you really need to watch a YouTube video of someone cleaning their house to motivate you to clean your own mess? The meal prep is hilarious. She rarely makes a meal that all 5 of them will eat. You know the boys will be eating freezers meals (not that there is anything wrong with that) but just be honest. I'm batch cooking a Thai curry. It will be too spicy for the boys, so they will have something else from the freezer. Just so fake.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! She has put a load of "tap to clean"🙄 stories on insta of the organisation of herbs and spices, crisps, lazy susan etc and its all for the gram! If she had a proper job, no cleaner, no assistant, no Matt who finishes early and take the boys to swimming lessons etc.. there is no way she would be Mrs Organised. Its all so false.
Her video yesterday, hiding #ad mid title so nobody sees it 🤬 also using Fairy when for years she has used Method and puts it in a hand wash bottle to not have it look ugly on her kitchen sink. The biggest scam artist of the lot of them.
It’s most likely that she’s on the P&G payroll now so expect to see a lot more of their products and no more method....
V sneaky the way she stuck AD in the middle of the title! Nothing changes!

She isn't organised at all. It's just for content. She researches/ copies things from other YouTubers, Instagram, Pinterest etc and calls them "mom hacks". It's like she has invented motherhood. She is the queen of housekeeping. Do you really need to watch a YouTube video of someone cleaning their house to motivate you to clean your own mess? The meal prep is hilarious. She rarely makes a meal that all 5 of them will eat. You know the boys will be eating freezers meals (not that there is anything wrong with that) but just be honest. I'm batch cooking a Thai curry. It will be too spicy for the boys, so they will have something else from the freezer. Just so fake.
Her wrapping hacks video was a blatant rip off of an American YouTuber's wrapping hacks video that came out three years prior. I cannot remember her name right now but trust me on this one.

Another issue I have is how many flipping routine videos does she need to put out. I know them better than they do. Also, if you are going to film cleaning videos, give me things that are actually dirty. Most families I know do not clean or do laundry every day. They are too busy working real jobs and properly parenting their children. They may get around to a big clean once a week. Sometimes once every two weeks. Only thing they stay on top of is the kitchen. I feel sorry for anyone that thinks all parents have this kind of freedom. It's incredibly misleading.

Reactions: 5
It’s most likely that she’s on the P&G payroll now so expect to see a lot more of their products and no more method....
V sneaky the way she stuck AD in the middle of the title! Nothing changes!

It is, I previously complained and I complained again to the ASA.

I'll be honest, I do sometimes enjoy her videos, and I am one of those people who does find it motivating to watch someone else clean to clean sometimes! (It's just me, my son and the dog now and I do struggle to get on top of things sometimes due to anxiety (not fake anxiety, but anxiety from emotional abuse) and low mood.)! So feel free to hate on me for that 🙈

However, I can see her for what she is, and what they all are (now!) And I can't abide by them not following the clear rules.

Don't do so many ADs if you are worried about views Emily, instead of being shady as duck as per usual.

Reactions: 4
@Belleeyes, I'm the same as you - I like watching cleaning videos. It gives me a lot of motivations when I need it! There is nothing wrong with it.
Her cleaning videos I like to watch in the past, not so much now. But if I could share with you other youtube chanels I like to watch (only for cleaning) is AprilAthena7 and This Crazy Life.

She's a business woman and a charlatan. She's been trying to be Essex famous for years and years. Zero morals. Zero fucks given that she markets herself as a supermum but has a bloody personal assistant and cleaner. She watches the American you tubers and copies them. Her Essex accent disappears when she's focused but is full on Essex when not. Suck of hearing how amazing her eldest and youngest is and how bad the poor middle one is (he obviously get less attention than the baby and super first born) Get some morals. Stop using your kids to make money.

Reactions: 6
For all the bloody cleaning she does you would think she would have cleaned the mould from her bedroom window before it got to that state. I don't mind watching some of her videos cause they are quite relaxing.

She's a business woman and a charlatan. She's been trying to be Essex famous for years and years. Zero morals. Zero fucks given that she markets herself as a supermum but has a bloody personal assistant and cleaner. She watches the American you tubers and copies them. Her Essex accent disappears when she's focused but is full on Essex when not. Suck of hearing how amazing her eldest and youngest is and how bad the poor middle one is (he obviously get less attention than the baby and super first born) Get some morals. Stop using your kids to make money.
She hasn't said a word about selling her house - nothing about viewings or having to keep it tidy for viewings, whose buying it etc. They're not selling that's why. I wonder is their house rented by them or they just don't have to sell it as they have that much money
Sneaky witch she is. She won't answer questions on it either if you ask.

That’s a really good point maybe they don’t own it but family do and they rent it?! Maybe that’s why it’s not for sale-it’s not on Rightmove!! And like you say she never talks about it being for sale etc...really odd!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.