Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see shes found a way to profit off the coronavirus with her new video talking about how to disinfect after someone in the house is ill.

Reactions: 7
Her deep cleaning videos are eye opening. I mean does she let things get dirty so she can make a video out of it or is she a dirty witch?

Reactions: 3
Aren't her kids supposed to be effectively home-schooled during this time? Why are they talking about needing to entertain their kids, buy them sandpits etc. when they are supposed to be following a set curriculum?

My cousin is in Belgium and her 7 year old has been sent home with school work enough to keep her busy for the full school day from now until they go back.

Reactions: 4
She has published one video per day this week, she normally doesn’t post that often. The greedy cow is massively cashing in on the situation. With so many people in uncertain financial situations, she will still try to convince people to buy her crap. She should be ashamed!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I had to eye roll in the video and on insta the night before when she was upset about the coronavirus. She even said she doesn't know if financially it is wise to move. I definitely think the tears was from a financial point of view. Matt will be off not making money and with her marketing degree she will know that it isn't in good taste to be selling tat to people during this crisis. I personally think she will get back to scamming though asap.. she's grabby af. Also eye rolled when she was justifying buying a trampoline as they aren't going on holiday so will take the money from that account. How patronising. Don't be pretending that you can't afford £100 on a trampoline and have to take it from the holiday fund. Speaking to us like were stupid. She is so false.

Reactions: 13
I had to eye roll in the video and on insta the night before when she was upset about the coronavirus. She even said she doesn't know if financially it is wise to move. I definitely think the tears was from a financial point of view. Matt will be off not making money and with her marketing degree she will know that it isn't in good taste to be selling tat to people during this crisis. I personally think she will get back to scamming though asap.. she's grabby af. Also eye rolled when she was justifying buying a trampoline as they aren't going on holiday so will take the money from that account. How patronising. Don't be pretending that you can't afford £100 on a trampoline and have to take it from the holiday fund. Speaking to us like were stupid. She is so false.
I agree. She is so false. Does she think (a) pretending she can't afford a trampoline other than by taking money from her holiday fund makes her some how more relatable and (b) does she think it is ok to insult our intelligence by suggesting she can't just buy it? Plus surely Mrs I-act-like-I'm-mum-of-the-year Emily Norris with all her hacks and tips and tricks could entertain her kids without buying a trampoline. Also here is an idea Emily try home schooling them and getting them to micro sort their lego or other toys instead of you doing it. One more thing. Your eldest is now more than big enough to learn to eat using adult cutlery and crockery so there is a project for you. Honestly, that women irritates me. Is anything actually real about her. Hair fake, nails fake, lips fake, tan fake, personality fake and accent fake. Aaghhhh!!

Also it was obvious that whilst she is saying moving isn't the main thing (but only prompted by whatever her husband is called) you could tell thst isn't what she really thinks. In truth it's obvious she is dying to move and show off her large home whilst hiding her smugness and still pretending to be relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buying a sandpit and trampoline for gods sake. We’re supposed to be in a pandemic. What happened to kids making do and it’s ok for them to be a bit bored sometimes I certainly was when I grew up

Reactions: 9
Jackson really is turning into a little brat. Telling her to shush repeatedly. It's their own fault though - he has never once been reprimanded or told "no".

Reactions: 5
Buying a sandpit and trampoline for gods sake. We’re supposed to be in a pandemic. What happened to kids making do and it’s ok for them to be a bit bored sometimes I certainly was when I grew up
I bought a toddler bouncy castle in a panic and my husband is going to build a sand pit 😂 but then, I don’t claim to be an amazing earth mother with a million hacks for everything.

Reactions: 3
Jackson really is turning into a little brat. Telling her to shush repeatedly. It's their own fault though - he has never once been reprimanded or told "no".
I completely agree, definitely saw the cracks showing in that video

Reactions: 2
I see she is already selling "home school activity" tat on instagram, cashing in on the corona crisis. She has zero morals or shame. Greedy cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.