Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she started saying Darl? 😂

Also what the duck is peepo? I’ve never said that in my life it’s deffo not a British thing is it??
The 'isn't it Darl' made me want to vomit. Almost as bad as her baby voice she does to him 🤮

Reactions: 9
She said it like 3 times I was like what the hellll 😂
Me too! She literally cannot be normal around him, its really weird. Isn't she like late 30s acting like a teenager. He acts like she is something he stepped in.

Reactions: 5
Are you all making fun of how she pronounced laundry chute or the fact that she wants one ?
Her behaviour in that video is shocking, is she trying to make herself look stupid ? Asking her husband some many questions as if she doesn’t know. How is it called again? How do you pronounce it ?
she is trying so hard to look/sound like a ditsy blond

Reactions: 13
Are you all making fun of how she pronounced laundry chute or the fact that she wants one ?
Her behaviour in that video is shocking, is she trying to make herself look stupid ? Asking her husband some many questions as if she doesn’t know. How is it called again? How do you pronounce it ?
I’m making fun of the fact she wants one, I mean seriously, how big is her bloody house if she wants one of those. It’s not something you find in the average uk home. God help her if it’s quite big, the kids will be sliding down it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that she wants one. That won't go down well when she is doing her laundry 'hacks'. 'Soo, you just throw it down the laundry chute into your utility room, all whilst using this #ad washing machine, #ad dryer and #ad lenor fabric softener', people will quickly see through her. Its like when Louise gives advice to hire a nanny or go hairdressers every week, hire xmas tree decorators. Its not very relatable and rather ott. Its laughable how out of touch they become.

• Haha
I always properly cringe when I see their wedding photos. Matt looks like he’s in a 90’s reject boyband with that awful hair style and Emily’s fake tan is so shiny, she looks orange. And the pictures are just poorly taken too, the angle, the colours ect, they just look tacky. I’m not surprised they renewed their vows.

I always properly cringe when I see their wedding photos. Matt looks like he’s in a 90’s reject boyband with that awful hair style and Emily’s fake tan is so shiny, she looks orange. And the pictures are just poorly taken too, the angle, the colours ect, they just look tacky. I’m not surprised they renewed their vows.
Not to mention the HUGE tacky canvas of their wedding above their stairs. It screams vanity. I would genuinely be embarrassed to have that in my house, its something Katie Price would do.

Do we have no thread name suggestions for thread 3? How she only has 3 is mind boggling! She hides her ads every video and is such a liar. I am no good with thread names so can't be of help🥴

Reactions: 6
Not to mention the HUGE tacky canvas of their wedding above their stairs. It screams vanity. I would genuinely be embarrassed to have that in my house, its something Katie Price would do.
Hahaha yes, totally agree! They obviously thought they looked amazing as they are just that vain!😂😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t usually comment on this thread but I can’t get over how much she got Caleb for his birthday! Looks like Santa has come early

I don’t usually comment on this thread but I can’t get over how much she got Caleb for his birthday! Looks like Santa has come early
I was literally thinking the same thing. It’s not cheap stuff either, it’s over £400’s worth of stuff!

It’s so over the top the amount of presents she has bought, so wasteful,most of it will end up in landfill . Just an example of greed.

I never comment on this thread but the amount of birthday presents for Caleb is just shocking.. spoilt rotten. It is so unnecessary... the scooter plus some Lego and maybe another small gift is more than enough, just obscene.

Reactions: 11
Caleb's birthday presents! That's more than my son gets for Christmas of us! And we're stuck for Christmas ideas. Money aside I'd never know what to get when they have all that already!

Reactions: 2
The two most shocking things I’ve seen her do are:

Christmas- I’ve never seen that many Christmas presents, even for three children, the house was like the elves workshop in Lapland

The buy what the dart lands on game- that time when the kids were throwing darts and the board had things on like McDonald’s, Apple ect and one of the kids ended up with a new iPod and new trainers

I get that she had a crappy life herself growing up (or she gives the impression that she did) and she wants to give her kids everything that she never had, but all they need is love and family, as cheesy as it sounds. There’s no need to spoil them rotten and give them no real boundaries.

Going into a winter where poverty is going to skyrocket due to corona and brexit and food bank use etc is going to be at an all time high, it just seems so crass.

I know Harvest Festival is generally seen as a religious thing but it’s such a shame to never see any influencers talk to their kids about how lucky they are and teach them about food Banks and how they can help out. At least balance the consumerism a little.

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing they move into their new house at the beginning of next week from what she said about Caleb’s birthday. I wonder if viewers will open their eyes once she’s in some mansion. It usually seems to be the turning point for a lot of sheep, when they realise how not relatable these people are.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.