Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unsubbed to her a while a go because I found her content dramatic and unrealistic. Just had a scroll through her latest YouTube vids.... well 🖕🏻
what a crock! Hack this, tip that.... wind your neck in love!
put something real on! No one grins like a Cheshire Cat all day with 3 kids! NO ONE!

Reactions: 12

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I agree with all of the above. I can't believe she was "smiling " when telling us that Jackson refuses forest school, how annoying for his teachers and how annoying when he gets to school that the teachers will have to put up with his tantrums and they will essentially have to parent him and teach him how to behave. Whenever she films Caleb now he seems really quiet and always has a thunder face.. don't think I've seen him smile in years. She heavily edits him now and doesn't show his "wild side" but instead he is really moody. It annoys me that she is still doing ads and using reverse psychology of "aw thanks so much to this brand for still working with me during this difficult time and supporting my channel".. fuck off Emily, you are loaded. Take the day off from scamming people.

Reactions: 11

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I’ve always thought this about Matt, I don’t know what it is about him, but he’s the sort of person that you get suspicions about. I do find him really arrogant, I don’t know if it’s that, but there’s something not right about him.
Yes he's extremely arrogant. I have noticed though, when he is speaking to the kids or paying Emily a rare compliment, his voice changes and he slow blinks and tilts his head. He just looks so awkward! Same at that meal. Considering it a close family meal, it may as well have been a table of strangers. All the edit jumps were telling too of how much she had to edit her family just to get it looking like that, which imo was a fail. Would love to see the whole unedited meal. Caleb looks like he has a behavioural problem too. Fidgeting and throwing his head back etc. No way she can giggle at that all day. I bet when the camera is off she's a different person.

Can’t believe their Xmas tree is up already, I have no doubt that this is so she can film loads of paid content/advertising to flog more crap to people who can’t afford/don’t need it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Mumofone27

I’ve always been a massive Emily fan, my fiancé has always hated her advertising ways and I’ve always stuck up for her thinking it wasn’t that bad. Then yesterday I was reading on here about her ads, I COULD NOT believe when I looked at her insta how many ads there actually were.I added them up. These are only her insta adds since JAN 2019!! Also not including duplicates of brands and her own merch. Insane. I am actually so shocked at what we are meant to believe and how oblivious even I’ve been to the extent of it. I understand making a living etc but surely averaging more than one a week is a little OTT.
101C48BC-E526-4789-BDD1-04942702954B.png

• Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She even told the world that her sister got sexually abused twice and that on one occasion nobody believed her. She also got a DNA test to prove they were related because they "LoOk So DiFfErEnT" and then blatantly started calling herself attractive and her sister not so much. My jaw was hitting the floor watching that video. If Emily was my daughter/sister I'd be going mad at her!

• Wow

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Her latest vlog has REALLY wound me up and I wasn't in the best of moods to begin!
A bloody gifted washing machine which is going to be out of financial reach for pretty much everyone right now. People are dying. Families are isolate. People are losing jobs and money and everyone is vulnerable but yet there's Emily with a fucking smile plastered on her face even when on the treadmill and she's pushing sakes for a washing machine!!! I just can't take all the fakeness and smiles and unrealistic ads! I don't want to know about the latest washing machine I can't afford I don't care that your still getting your run in it lockdown is going so well in your house and your still smil8ng ALL day I want to see REAL life.

• Angry

Lalala1990

I never comment on this thread but the amount of birthday presents for Caleb is just shocking.. spoilt rotten. It is so unnecessary... the scooter plus some Lego and maybe another small gift is more than enough, just obscene.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I noticed that in her last video of her and Jackson having a 'mummy and son day', her being sooo excited that she is spending one on one time with him, cuddles, non stop playing, the perfect mother... except she had somebody there filming them both! A couple of the shots there was a definite camera person there, Matt was at work so I'm inclined to say that it was her 'assistant'. Its just so fake. It wasn't a 'mummy and son' day, it was just another content video organised by herself and Juliet. She is a businesswoman yet tries to portray this wholesome stay at home mum. As soon as the footage was filmed she probably spent the rest of the time ignoring him on her phone/laptop so she can make money. Thats whats really important to her.

Justreading

VIP Member
So out of touch with reality. Holiday after holiday anyway which most people, let alone parents of 3 children, cannot afford to do!

Currently people are losing jobs, not getting pay whilst off work etc. Some dont know where the next meal will come from, and all shes concerned about is her next amazing trip!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Wonder why Caleb got the 'box room'? Surely Jackson should have got the box room as he's the youngest. His face was pure disgust😆
Middle child syndrome. Fraser is 100% her favourite and Jackson is her baby! Caleb just acts up and doesn’t bring in the cash! You’ve got to work for a bigger room caleb! 😂

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
Ah the how to be a good parent video... I wouldn’t take tips from her I don’t think she’s got those boys under control at all and I don’t imagine she ever puts her phone down. It helps when you can just buy them present all the time aswell. I’m not a perfect parent at all btw

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Im guessing she’s been reading on here again judging by her super random post on insta about Caleb! :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah!🙄😆
Just watched it and noticed that she let him jump in the swimming pool covered head to toe in sand! Selfish much! She should have showered him off.
She just annoys me so much. I think she's really inconsiderate of others when it comes to her kids and their behaviour.

neaw

Why has she started saying Darl? 😂

Also what the fuck is peepo? I’ve never said that in my life it’s deffo not a British thing is it??

Last edited:
  • Sick

Fluffybeanz

Does anyone else find it odd that someone who has told us about her dreadful childhood and years of abuse would put their 3 children on the Internet so exposed to all types of horrible people? It just doesn't sit right with me and I feel like kids don't have a say in this and their whole childhood is online for the world to see. I dread to think how this will affect them in their adult years. I don't think all the material objects and holidays (although I am sure they are great!) are worth it 🤔🤔🤔

Hachos

Can’t believe she just lets Jackson hit her in the face. Awful parenting and such a bratty child. I would be disgusted if my son did that

• Wow
  • Angry

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I thought it was really creepy on her stories how someone mentioned that jackson was standing right where he was born-I know she filmed his birth but just seemed a bit of a creepy thing for a minion to point out,but Maybe that’s just me lol.