Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look in her area-ish for houses added over one year ago that are sold subject to conditions.. there is a not mansion (like Zalfies size) with a HUGE garden, bridge and lake! I really hope its that one! It will really show how loaded she is from conning people and she will lose all her reliability. Not that I find the robotic smile and no personality relatable.
I don't understand why people like her (I mean who has so many followers) don't take care about their privacy regarding home address? It is SO easy to find their present address and I think I know the new house address too... Not that I will share location - I want to make it clear. But neither their present house (I'm 100% sure about the address) or the one I think she is talking about are on market now :unsure: If Im right about new house - it is in very beautiful area with large garden... But it's away from school,so I'm not so convinced I'm right...

I don't understand why people like her (I mean who has so many followers) don't take care about their privacy regarding home address? It is SO easy to find their present address and I think I know the new house address too... Not that I will share location - I want to make it clear. But neither their present house (I'm 100% sure about the address) or the one I think she is talking about are on market now :unsure: If Im right about new house - it is in very beautiful area with large garden... But it's away from school,so I'm not so convinced I'm right...
Her house isn't on the market, they will probably rent it out as I imagine that she saved a hefty amount for her deposit. She does near enough an ad a day via Insta and YouTube.. she is coining it in. The house I saw was definitely a renovation job and "only" 1.5mil asking price (probably got it cheaper). Plenty affordable for them. So many of her fans are attached to that house. She may be making a mistake career wise but who knows. She doesn't have any babies anymore so this would provide plenty of content but house renos do get boring after a while cough Katie Ellison.

Reactions: 3
Her house isn't on the market, they will probably rent it out as I imagine that she saved a hefty amount for her deposit. She does near enough an ad a day via Insta and YouTube.. she is coining it in. The house I saw was definitely a renovation job and "only" 1.5mil asking price (probably got it cheaper). Plenty affordable for them. So many of her fans are attached to that house. She may be making a mistake career wise but who knows. She doesn't have any babies anymore so this would provide plenty of content but house renos do get boring after a while cough Katie Ellison.
I was under the impression that estate agents won’t accept offers on houses unless your house in on the market or you’re in a position to proceed financially, therefore given that their house isn’t on the market (it’s not on Rightmove!) then you have to assume they’re not selling it and in fact are now in such a good financial position that they don’t need to sell...perhaps this is why it’s taken a year to get to this point, a good 2 years accounts for mortgage (if any!!) and a good chance to stash all the cash from all the ads/paid partnerships (declares and undeclared)
Whatever is going on she’s going to be much less relatable and probably needs to pop out a sprog or two for more content along with all that Reno talk/begging!

Reactions: 2
Ok, so I was looking a bit around and found a house with lake and bridge and even wooden hut at the lake but guide price is 1-1.25mln. Could this be the same you are about?

Ok, so I was looking a bit around and found a house with lake and bridge and even wooden hut at the lake but guide price is 1-1.25mln. Could this be the same you are about?
Yeah I think so.. I've been on since and saw a few more that I reckon it could be. I don't think it will a Kerry whelpdale type property (her old house was stunning), I'm thinking her new house will be more Saccone Joly- Zalfie esque. I just can't see her settling for anything less especially as she is loaded. She has more views per month most of the time than Alfie, Zoe, Louise etc and she throws in an ad as well! I don't know how she gets away with it

That makes me feel a bit sick that she can afford a house that much money and not need to sell her old house for some of the deposit!! Just prove these people get paid way to much!! Pure greed!!!!

That makes me feel a bit sick that she can afford a house that much money and not need to sell her old house for some of the deposit!! Just prove these people get paid way to much!! Pure greed!!!!
Yes and using her kid again to promote a book this time. Her son loves the book just as much as her mates Kerry whelpdale’s son it seems 🤔😂 so fake and so obvious she asked Fraser to sit there and pretend to read

I don’t know how old the video was but did anyone see the one where she was promoting this site where you could make personalised stories and print them out and she was going on about them being such good quality-they looked so tit when she printed them,it was so clear it was purely for the ad and would never see the light of day again. Makes me wonder if any of the time/activities she does with her kids would be done at all if there wasn’t money involved-makes me sad for the boys (although I only really like Fraser,I know that’s maybe a bit mean to say)

I totally agree. All these crappy ads she’s a modern day Del Boy and would flog anything. Don’t feel bad about only liking Fraser - I’m the same. The other two come across as so spoilt and entitled particularly Caleb. Cartwheeling in restaurants FFS

I was under the impression that estate agents won’t accept offers on houses unless your house in on the market or you’re in a position to proceed financially, therefore given that their house isn’t on the market (it’s not on Rightmove!) then you have to assume they’re not selling it and in fact are now in such a good financial position that they don’t need to sell...perhaps this is why it’s taken a year to get to this point, a good 2 years accounts for mortgage (if any!!) and a good chance to stash all the cash from all the ads/paid partnerships (declares and undeclared)
Whatever is going on she’s going to be much less relatable and probably needs to pop out a sprog or two for more content along with all that Reno talk/begging!
Estate agents will accept offers 'subject to contract' and a mortgage offer will be 'agreement in principal' nothing will be set in stone until the mortgage provider has formally agreed they can have the funds.
I've known people have offers accepted, but it then fall through on the basis that the provider has refused them once they have credit checked etc.
Not saying that will happen to Emily, very much believe she has a mint stashed away.
X

Today I did watch the end of the vlog where she is talking about new house. She said it's house with a garden. There is nothing about the price or any other info so at the moment so I won't be able to find it... Did she give any more clues? :unsure:
I know I said in my first post regarding house I think I know the new house address but it looks like it something different, but definitely in connection with her.
Saccone Jollys new house address was a bit challenging but when they posted few pics from their garden then I found it. I know it sounds like Im weird but I just had a great fun searching google map ;)

Reactions: 1
Today I did watch the end of the vlog where she is talking about new house. She said it's house with a garden. There is nothing about the price or any other info so at the moment so I won't be able to find it... Did she give any more clues? :unsure:
I know I said in my first post regarding house I think I know the new house address but it looks like it something different, but definitely in connection with her.
Saccone Jollys new house address was a bit challenging but when they posted few pics from their garden then I found it. I know it sounds like Im weird but I just had a great fun searching google map ;)
Why do you need to know where she lives? Honestly makes you sound like a weirdo. I get that influencers put their lives out there and it's easy to find where she lives now, but all she has said is she's moving house and you're desperate for details so you can find it? It's not proving a point about safety, it's just weird

Why do you need to know where she lives? Honestly makes you sound like a weirdo. I get that influencers put their lives out there and it's easy to find where she lives now, but all she has said is she's moving house and you're desperate for details so you can find it? It's not proving a point about safety, it's just weird
I don't need to know where she lives, I just like guessing, finding the places on the map as I said earlier, thats all. It just for fun, I never share any info, that's not the point.

Reactions: 7
I agree, I'm intrigued to know what she bought with my (non disclosed) affiliate money before I found out she was a snake🐍

Reactions: 8
Just watched the Christmas traditions video and really liked the personalised baubles they have. Went to look for a link, but of course there wasn’t one as she can’t make any money from them 🙄

I mentioned yesterday about the plastic waste she’s promoting ( coffee pods) and guess what I’ve been blocked 😡🤣
She clearly doesn’t care for the environment or the world her boys will need to grow up in, just wants the money.
It was just a comment, she will argue it’s trolling 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I mentioned yesterday about the plastic waste she’s promoting ( coffee pods) and guess what I’ve been blocked 😡🤣
She clearly doesn’t care for the environment or the world her boys will need to grow up in, just wants the money.
The problem with these influencers is that they can’t differentiate between trolls and constructive criticism/genuine queries/rightfully being called out when they do something dickish. By blocking and deleting it means their whole online presence becomes a massive echo chamber which not only gives them delusions of grandeur but further manipulates their followers as they aren’t seeing anything negative-almost like when people delete negative reviews of a product. As someone mentioned in an Alfie or Zoe thread-that’s why these people don’t like Twitter-they don’t have the same control over other peoples comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow blocked for asking a sensible question? She’s deluded and clearly intent on living in a fantasy land bubble, so sad.
I really hope she reads this thread because she can’t hide from the truth here and maybe just maybe it might sink in?

Why do they go away for the night if she has such bad separation anxiety? Genuine question. Why put yourself through feeling so upset just for a night away? Why not just go out for a meal and come home?

Reactions: 4
It wouldn't surprise me if it was a marketing ploy (at the very least I think she exaggerates it). Her job is to portray "the perfect mother" on camera "and if you buy this coffee machine, you too can become the perfect mother😉". Them kids are how she makes her money. She always has to appear to be missing them, she finds every tantrum adorable. Doesn't shout at them. Its all bullshit. Its just an image. Her brand. For someone who "hates" being away from them, she is away from them a lot more than I am away my from my children and I would love a break haha. Honestly, the fakest woman on YouTube. I think the odd video where she has shown human emotion, she has since deleted. She is a very strange woman🤖

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.