Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been a massive Emily fan, my fiancé has always hated her advertising ways and I’ve always stuck up for her thinking it wasn’t that bad. Then yesterday I was reading on here about her ads, I COULD NOT believe when I looked at her insta how many ads there actually were.I added them up. These are only her insta adds since JAN 2019!! Also not including duplicates of brands and her own merch. Insane. I am actually so shocked at what we are meant to believe and how oblivious even I’ve been to the extent of it. I understand making a living etc but surely averaging more than one a week is a little OTT.
101C48BC-E526-4789-BDD1-04942702954B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve always been a massive Emily fan, my fiancé has always hated her advertising ways and I’ve always stuck up for her thinking it wasn’t that bad. Then yesterday I was reading on here about her ads, I COULD NOT believe when I looked at her insta how many ads there actually were.I added them up. These are only her insta adds since JAN 2019!! Also not including duplicates of brands and her own merch. Insane. I am actually so shocked at what we are meant to believe and how oblivious even I’ve been to the extent of it. I understand making a living etc but surely averaging more than one a week is a little OTT.
View attachment 63438
Exactly!!! And she some how manages to get away with being the most shady mum vlogger out there. People fall for the frozen smile and never having an opinion on anything and don't see her for what she is 🐍

Reactions: 5
How much must she be making? Any lurking influencers out there who would care to hazard a guess? Even at £1000 per ad (and it will definitely be way more than that especially for the big name brands) she’s making a heck of a lot of money. But hey, a girls gotta eat 🤷‍♀️🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
View attachment 63438
Do we think there could be even more ads on her YouTube perhaps. I’ve been saying for ages this woman absolutely rakes it in and is one of the worst mummy vlogger floggers there is. She also does more than one ad a year for some companies like hello fresh and Nivea.

Reactions: 3
I probably will keep watching her, just for one reason.Is a bit of white noise for 10 minutes or so, to cool my head after a day with just one toddler. However, Emily tought me a good lesson. That I'm a good mum.I'll tell you how.I discovered her and she really helped me with some advice 4 years ago.When I was on and off pregnant, trying.She was that perfect mum( aside TV watching at the meals and browsing the phone with the kids).But the routines where great.So once I asked her, how she manages to fit a bit of me time, as for me it was really scarry not to have at least a bit of time for myself.She was very kind and she answered that she doesn't really.And her channel is her hobby and that is how she has some me time.Yeah..I felt like I am a lazy arse( which I am).But I felt it really hard.Long story short.After her video with the Vodafone game, when her 3 children spent half day at grandma/ football and her doing Christmas wrap, I remembered her answer.Or c'mon.What is that if not the metime?And I'm sure there is lot more of that childcare they get.which is good for them, but why pretending being superhuman and making others feel like crap?Again, she motivates me to get off my bum and do the workBut for different reason now.Like why I am watching this instead of doing real stuff in real life.And I know I won't but or be tempted to use any of promoted stuff.As over the years I felt inconsistency.Moreover, parenting wise, now as I am a parent, I know how much effort you should put into having a good child.

Reactions: 2
She's doing far too many adverts now. I like her, but I'm fed up of being peddled things. There should be an option to mute just ad posts from people on Instagram and they should stamp what times the paid content is on YouTube so it can be skipped...
That what I started feeling in the past half of year.I didn't watch lots of youtube as I had a newborn, but once I got some free time, I was looking forward to see her again.But the content was different.She was a good advice and support for me in my pregnancy and first year of my child, but once I started watching her again, I just realised she does the video around the promotion she is offered.It's like watching the commercial.with Joe who can't open the milk.I still watch her now and then as some white noise, and also her videos these days teach me more what not to do, rather the opposite.It's like losing good friend.Very sad.

Tbf you couldn't pay me any amount of money to do her job. Selling my childrens right to privacy and conning vulnerable people into buying unnecessary tat. I wouldn't sleep at night. No wonder she has aged so quickly.. although lets be real. She doesn't care about anything other than money.
That what my husband is saying when I rarely watch her. I watched her throughout my pregnancy and I had some thoughts to have my channel for russian speakers.But once I had my child, that was absolutely out of game.I can't break her privacy and her rights.I do get, that youtubers help a lot.But exposing children a lot is not right.

Will she encourage people to vote today? Or not because she can't make money off it?

Reactions: 1
She must seriously be taking it in. Ads every day. She wud sell anything. And that frozen smiling face - is she a robot?
Frozen smiling face - now I know where I saw that smile. Joker ! Jack Nicholson in Batman movie! :D

Reactions: 1
Ah, they’re moving.... yeah we didn’t see that that one coming did we.... all for the gram

Haa! This is hopefully where it all ends for them & the sheep see the true colours. They’ll move into a big fancy house which will show just how much money she’s been making selling to vulnerable mums. Roll on.

Reactions: 6
Haa! This is hopefully where it all ends for them & the sheep see the true colours. They’ll move into a big fancy house which will show just how much money she’s been making selling to vulnerable mums. Roll on.
Was literally just going to say this! I bet it’s going to be some huge house and the reason why they’ve bought a place that needs renovating is because they’ve bought something as big as they can afford!

Was literally just going to say this! I bet it’s going to be some huge house and the reason why they’ve bought a place that needs renovating is because they’ve bought something as big as they can afford!
And no doubting hoping to fill it with #gifted furniture, decor and #collab renovation bits. Just makes me so angry. Wonder how many planners she’s shifted to afford it?!

And no doubting hoping to fill it with #gifted furniture, decor and #collab renovation bits. Just makes me so angry. Wonder how many planners she’s shifted to afford it?!
Exactly! Can’t wait to see all the beg posts for kitchens and bathrooms and other gifted tat she feels she needs...

Just watched the YouTube video, notice at the end when Matt says he will live in one wing and she will live in the other and she does a little cackle because it’s gonna be an actual mansion...

Well not an actual mansion (hope not anyway!) but it will be way oversized for what they need. 😂 😂

As soon as these bloggers move to a big mansion house they are not normal mums, not relatable and just really unlikable!

Reactions: 8
It’s lovely for the boys they have a new bigger house, but career wise I can’t see it helping, as it’s the last ‘relatable mum’ thing she has going.
Although maybe that’s her plan - move to more house related content, with renovation vlogs, now that the boys are that bit older.

I used to really like Emily and found a lot of her baby videos useful when I was pregnant. But her birth vlog with Jackson where she was a dress made me go off her a bit. I mean who actually wears that giving birth 🤨

Then lately after seeing what she buys her boys, and all the toys in her give away (to get her more engagement and substcjbers) - she then gives boxes of stickers and sweets away as a donation to the school!

Ah, they’re moving.... yeah we didn’t see that that one coming did we.... all for the gram
Oh for gods sake, what a surprise, cue the begging posts looking for ‘recommendations’ etc
I think it’s going to be very clear just how much money she has scammed and will continue to scam out of people now!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.