Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found this thread! Totally agree with what others have said, I don’t know why she’s clinging to be a 12 when she clearly isn’t. There’s nothing wrong with being a bigger size.

In her recent Zara haul on YouTube every time shes trying on something she thinks might not fit she makes sure to say it’s because she has big boobs and a big bum? Lol just accept your overall size, it’s embarrassing at this point

Reactions: 10
I love Emily! I’ve got a lot of great tips and style ideas from her.
Also I’m a 12 on the bottom and got the exact same skirt from Zara- the leather ruched one- in the same size as she wears and it fit great. In primark I could be a 14 or 16 in their bottom stuff including jeans. She is honest about flitting between sizes.
She’s a very real influencer, or at least comes across that way- I’d much rather watch her to some of the tripe that’s about.

Reactions: 1
Has she had a boob job? Just watched her latest vid and I thought she'd had one but she does not mention that, so perhaps i'm wrong.

ERM.... I'm a size 12 and wear a small at primark.... if it's an XL you wear I don't think the hashtag #size12style is quite accurate....
LOL… is she still calling herself a size 12.

she WAS a 12 pre covid for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ERM.... I'm a size 12 and wear a small at primark.... if it's an XL you wear I don't think the hashtag #size12style is quite accurate....
I keep thinking this. I liked her account to start with but you can’t brag that you’re body posi and then lie about your size. She’s bigger than me and I’m bigger than a 12, it’s just an outright lie. Makes the body posi tit seem disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bought one of her ‘I SAW IT FIRST’ edit dresses… in the same size she wears… no way does she wear that size. I’m around the same size/build etc. also the quality was awful

I bought one of her ‘I SAW IT FIRST’ edit dresses… in the same size she wears… no way does she wear that size. I’m around the same size/build etc. also the quality was awful
Same, I sent it back . She defo lies about her dress size

Reactions: 3
I find Primark sizing all over the place so quite often now tend to buy XL rather than the size 12 or M I used to go for. Even the XL seem to be shrinking in my home!😄. So much so I start to think I've gained weight but the scales show I'm the same weight or I've even lost weight ????!!!

I keep thinking this. I liked her account to start with but you can’t brag that you’re body posi and then lie about your size. She’s bigger than me and I’m bigger than a 12, it’s just an outright lie. Makes the body posi tit seem disingenuous.
She's only 5ft 2 though and I used to find people this height were size 6 to 8 and didn't look skinny so maybe they are 12 to 14 like she says she is when they have put on weight. I've never enquired what size my friends were when they put on weight as they are so pissed off that I am taller than them 😄

• Haha
I find Primark sizing all over the place so quite often now tend to buy XL rather than the size 12 or M I used to go for. Even the XL seem to be shrinking in my home!😄. So much so I start to think I've gained weight but the scales show I'm the same weight or I've even lost weight ????!!!

She's only 5ft 2 though and I used to find people this height were size 6 to 8 and didn't look skinny so maybe they are 12 to 14 like she says she is when they have put on weight. I've never enquired what size my friends were when they put on weight as they are so pissed off that I am taller than them 😄
I get people who are actually size 12 having to get a 14 etc etc but XL's an 18-20

Attachments

I get people who are actually size 12 having to get a 14 etc etc but XL's an 18-20
I know what you mean but I can only put it down to them shrinking over time or not being a proper size 12 in the first place. I forgot and bought the same size from a supermarket and it is big on me. 😄

I know what you mean but I can only put it down to them shrinking over time or not being a proper size 12 in the first place. I forgot and bought the same size from a supermarket and it is big on me. 😄
Well I'm a 12 and get a size small, I honestly wouldn't think one size could run from small to XL but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways, I don't believe Emily is a 12, loads of influencers lie about their size, it's not nice it gives people including me complexes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seen quite a few comments on her recent posts complaining about her refusing to say where items are from and insisting people click the link in her stories and I have to say I agree. I get these people want to make money for this service they provide of showing off nice clothes but come onnnnn… when your followers are consistently telling you the link isn’t working for them so can you just say where it’s from and you just ignore them it really does you no good! It made me want to click on the bloody links even less than I did before!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She gets a size XL in knickers so they don’t cling to her at all. She’s not a 12. She’s at least a 14 in anything stretchy and a 16 in non stretch,
She needs to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seen quite a few comments on her recent posts complaining about her refusing to say where items are from and insisting people click the link in her stories and I have to say I agree. I get these people want to make money for this service they provide of showing off nice clothes but come onnnnn… when your followers are consistently telling you the link isn’t working for them so can you just say where it’s from and you just ignore them it really does you no good! It made me want to click on the bloody links even less than I did before!
I agree with this , she’s incredibly stuck up with her replies . “Link on my story” ....what a witch . I unfollowed after her Braggy trips in lockdown . She’s turned very entitled , it’s sad . I used to like her a lot

Reactions: 5