Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her fella given up his job as well? Can't think of any workplace that give this much time annual leave....

Very unwise move if he has!

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her, really appreciated the clothing inspiration she gave mid size gals like me but I found the constant posting boring and tedious (and a bit Braggy) . If you’re having such a great time why do you need to document every little aspect lol.

But maybe I’m a miserable grump lol. Still think she comes across nicer than most iNfLuEnCeRs but I was a bit put off

Reactions: 8
I always wonder why they don’t just keep the braggy stuff to themselves and just share content that’s relevant to their audience. Maybe most people like the braggy stuff. It’s pretty common amongst successful influencers.

On this topic, can anyone recommend anyone who gives reviews and style advice and isn’t a bragger? At the moment I like Alex light, Danae mercer and cydney_xo.

I find it highly unlikely that she has been saving up for the waver that PLT has just suprised/gifted her with 🙈 she's hardly hard up is she with all her recent holidays... not relatable anymore.

Reactions: 4
I find it highly unlikely that she has been saving up for the waver that PLT has just suprised/gifted her with 🙈 she's hardly hard up is she with all her recent holidays... not relatable anymore.
Just a few months - maybe even weeks - ago she was buying a designer bag because she didn't have one designer item.... On her Mykonos trip she was even wearing a designer cozzy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She just doesn't post content anymore like she used to. I get her focus has shifted to ELR, but I think she needs to find some sort of balance. Posting about all her holiday outfits isn't so relatable when most people aren't going abroad.
I do find I'm on the verge of unsubbing

Reactions: 16
Just a few months - maybe even weeks - ago she was buying a designer bag because she didn't have one designer item.... On her Mykonos trip she was even wearing a designer cozzy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Think she's full of tit tbh 🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly the holiday to Vegas/Miami would be at least borderline £4000 + I went a few ago and we spent around £8000 accommodation and spending money she’s rolling in it but what makes me laugh is they think this is forever never a thought for the future hope she’s got a good pension pot!

Reactions: 7
Exactly the holiday to Vegas/Miami would be at least borderline £4000 + I went a few ago and we spent around £8000 accommodation and spending money she’s rolling in it but what makes me laugh is they think this is forever never a thought for the future hope she’s got a good pension pot!
Wowzers! 🙈 hahah, doubt she has the way she's spending, Shes cringing me out lately, she goes on like she's a celeb 😅

Reactions: 7
Has her fella given up his job as well? Can't think of any workplace that give this much time annual leave....

Very unwise move if he has!
She confirmed in her latest video that he left his job nearly a year ago. He basically does the "business" and customer service side of things for her for ELR style.

• Wow
She confirmed in her latest video that he left his job nearly a year ago. He basically does the "business" and customer service side of things for her for ELR style.
Just watching this video now, that would be my worst nightmare being together every minute of every day living together and working together 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 9
Just watching this video now, that would be my worst nightmare being together every minute of every day living together and working together 😳😳😳😳
same!!!!!

But didn’t that user somewhere say he is really controlling of her?

Reactions: 3
Also that is very brave to give up your job for a small brand like hers... What is something went wrong etc, how would they pay their mortgage?