Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a year or so and I think she will fizzle out. Her own brand items are extremely overpriced.

Reactions: 6
Sat here watching her DITL video and feel out of breath just listening to her. Slow down girl! I don't think she stops for air 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
watching her zara haul how can she still be claiming to be a 12-14! I would say shes more like like a 14-16.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks a solid 16 in that Pour Moi pink lingerie set. I find it hard to relate to a lot of these mid-size/plus size girls despite being the same or even a smaller size because I've had children so my shape is different. I would say I'm the same/smaller than Emily but she looks 'flatter' across her midsection than I am. Or maybe it's just good editing/angles/lighting?!

Reactions: 4
She looks a solid 16 in that Pour Moi pink lingerie set. I find it hard to relate to a lot of these mid-size/plus size girls despite being the same or even a smaller size because I've had children so my shape is different. I would say I'm the same/smaller than Emily but she looks 'flatter' across her midsection than I am. Or maybe it's just good editing/angles/lighting?!
She looks about the same size as me and I’m a solid 14. No way am I fitting in size 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same. I'm a 14 but wouldn't wear things like tight fitting bodysuits as I have a mum of 2 tum and I just wouldn't feel comfortable.

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she blocked you? I suppose a lot of them will block if they don’t like a particular opinion.

I hadn’t even commented anything for ages , I went to look few days ago and saw the brown suit look and people were talking about her camel toe and I liked a comment lol so maybe that’s it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh wow but I mean that is a camel toe. That’s what you get for squeezing yourself into sizes too small for you.

• Haha
Oh wow but I mean that is a camel toe. That’s what you get for squeezing yourself into sizes too small for you.
How bleeping childish for blocking people and turning off comments for stating the obvious 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She will have muted the comments for the benefit of whoever gifted the item - its not good marketing for them having people pointing out the trousers aren't fitting correctly due to the wrong size. And the ego thing possibly too.

She will have muted the comments for the benefit of whoever gifted the item - its not good marketing for them having people pointing out the trousers aren't fitting correctly due to the wrong size. And the ego thing possibly too.

Reactions: 3
I've only just started watching her. I do like her in the sense that she doesn't want to be super skinny etc. But the tips on clothing just don't work for me. I've had two kids and anything clinging to my stomach is a no. If I wore a bodysuit and a wrap skirt, I wouldn't be comfortable at all. Some of her outfits are really nice, and I think she's really pretty looking. Also agree her clothing brand is overpriced and surely if she only focuses on body suits once you have one, you aren't going to repurchase.

I've only just started watching her. I do like her in the sense that she doesn't want to be super skinny etc. But the tips on clothing just don't work for me. I've had two kids and anything clinging to my stomach is a no. If I wore a bodysuit and a wrap skirt, I wouldn't be comfortable at all. Some of her outfits are really nice, and I think she's really pretty looking. Also agree her clothing brand is overpriced and surely if she only focuses on body suits once you have one, you aren't going to repurchase.
Exactly the same here!

The comments may have been turned off but the camel toe will always be there lol!! Can not stand Natasha Sandhu either she was Wayne linekars ex porta potty .

• Haha
Did Megan Fox actually turn up to that boohoo event? I didn't think she would, but I just watched her vlog and Emily said they were waiting for her? But I couldn't tell if it was a joke. The event looked quite lacklustre!

Did Megan Fox actually turn up to that boohoo event? I didn't think she would, but I just watched her vlog and Emily said they were waiting for her? But I couldn't tell if it was a joke. The event looked quite lacklustre!
It looked really low rent and budget . I wonder if it was a side party from the real launch ? Seemed strange Megan wasn’t there tho!