Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she, like other influencers, link in the story but also say tag in the post or just say top new look or something! Of course she doesn’t so you HAVE to click the link. It’s really off putting to be honest

Reactions: 7
I agree with this , she’s incredibly stuck up with her replies . “Link on my story” ....what a witch . I unfollowed after her Braggy trips in lockdown . She’s turned very entitled , it’s sad . I used to like her a lot
I have followed and unfollowed a few a times but I think I'm gonna have to unfollow again. Still annoys me how every other outfit needs a bodysuit. Who wants to wear a bodysuit under everything? Especially in summer! Just learn to dress the size/shape you are appropriately and comfortably!

Needs the money for the Range Rover lifestyle I guess.

Seen quite a few comments on her recent posts complaining about her refusing to say where items are from and insisting people click the link in her stories and I have to say I agree. I get these people want to make money for this service they provide of showing off nice clothes but come onnnnn… when your followers are consistently telling you the link isn’t working for them so can you just say where it’s from and you just ignore them it really does you no good! It made me want to click on the bloody links even less than I did before!

Reactions: 5
ERM.... I'm a size 12 and wear a small at primark.... if it's an XL you wear I don't think the hashtag #size12style is quite accurate....
Agree. I used to be a size 16-18 and the XL knickers were really baggy around my erm important bits lol 🤣
so not sure how she is saying they fit her …..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Clothing sizing is so different for everyone & she’s very petite. She’s had stuff in 14 & 16s and been upfront I don’t think she’d mislead.

I go between a 10 & 12 but I’m really tall & look so different to friends who wear the same size!
I'm 5ft 6 so also watch this lady. Here's her latest video

She isn’t a size 12, unless it’s 100% stretchy. She’s also very short…. She used to be great but she’s fallen down the influencer hole now

Reactions: 11
She’s launching a dress tonight… shall we place bets on a price

Reactions: 1
I cant understand how she has a rave thread..
Same lol I find her really fake . She’s right down that influencer hole now . She was meant to launch that lemon range from Primark on a set date yet she promoted her own on that date and was a fair few days late . Primark paid for her trip away as well . She’s let the insta game go to her head

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram is just basically qvc now, every single post is either and AD for her own brand or an AD for another brand.
It’s getting really boring

Can you share the Barbie video for the blocked crew? Saw one other day and she’s dropped weight but also heard down to saxenda which isn’t very on brand for her ….

Reactions: 1
Can you share the Barbie video for the blocked crew? Saw one other day and she’s dropped weight but also heard down to saxenda which isn’t very on brand for her ….
I thought she was all about being happy at a bigger size

Yeah and her own brand is about being “mid size” yet she seems to be another sell out on insta to be skinny =popular .
Such a shame when they do this though
They make all the huns believe they look fine and that stretch marks and cellulite etc is all fine and your all beautiful as you are blah blah blah and then they go and lose the weight leaving the huns all mid size still whilst she is skinny and laps up all the comments about looking amazing