Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks damn awful in some of the photos for the clothes, some of the poses are just like ??
But good on her for getting a collection, some of the bits look really lovely, others not so much but that's to be expected.

has anyone tried her shorts?

Reactions: 5
I like the crop top and long skirt and would have possibly bought but they were sold out. Literally nothing else took my fancy. I want her ELR shorts but again, sold out.

Reactions: 1
She looks damn awful in some of the photos for the clothes, some of the poses are just like ??
But good on her for getting a collection, some of the bits look really lovely, others not so much but that's to be expected.

has anyone tried her shorts?
I’ve tried her shorts from her own range and they are flattering tbf and do look really nice with a summery top.
Not massively feeling the ISAW range, to me it just looks like most of the stuff they already sell and I think they’ve made an own goal with their sizing. ISAW posted a pic on insta about all the different sizes Emily is wearing to help others out and there was a backlash in the comments saying that having to buy different sizes and not fitting into their normal size is giving women insecurities, I have to agree with the comments, it’s just a little daft, not really Emily’s fault though. They’ve now deleted the ‘size guide’ post on insta because of the backlash.

Got to say though, Emily is a good content creator, you can tell she works bloody hard, some influencers need to take note.

Tbh I feel bad for ISIF as they've probably got the idea from Emily as she regularly buys different size items, size 10 jeans because she thinks it's flattering for them to be uber tight and size 6 shape wear

• Haha
Has her accent always been like this?... when she says certain words like 'So' she pronounces it like 'Soy' 🥴 & she starts a sentence then sings the rest of it 🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 3
Opinions on the green dress? I think it makes her boobs looks so far apart 🥴

Reactions: 2
Yeah I didn’t like it thought it looked cheap and trashy . I like most of what she puts together but that dress isn’t kind lol she has great boobs as well . Not sure if real or fake but that dress isn’t flattering

Really not flattering at all. My personal opinion is that dresses like that look trashy when you have big boobs, leave it to the smaller chested ladies who make them look classy

Reactions: 3
Really not flattering at all. My personal opinion is that dresses like that look trashy when you have big boobs, leave it to the smaller chested ladies who make them look classy
Exactly 💯

Her shorts are great!... I really like her tips but her lips... she looks like a duck. Needs to tone down that filler.

And also no way is she a size 12...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her shorts are great!... I really like her tips but her lips... she looks like a duck. Needs to tone down that filler.

And also no way is she a size 12...
I do find it really odd how her lips sort of curl up and nearly touch her nose, which I think is due to fillers not suiting her natural facial structure and features. It just looks weird to me. I think she seems nice enough other than this!

I used to like her but now all she does is promote her own brand/collabs or go on holiday! Every time I find an influencer I like it all goes to there head and it’s all money money money where are all the reels and posts sharing style tips any more literally nothing another bore to unfollow

Reactions: 16
Yep. She’s pretty braggy. It’s pretty distasteful but pretty much all of them are like that.
I used to like her but now all she does is promote her own brand/collabs or go on holiday! Every time I find an influencer I like it all goes to there head and it’s all money money money where are all the reels and posts sharing style tips any more literally nothing another bore to unfollow

Reactions: 8
Suprise suprise another holiday booked!! No doubt there will be a Dubai trip on the cards over the winter as well while everyone else just waits till things calm down abit or can’t afford £100’s on tests! Just because you can afford it doesn’t mean you should! More money than sense like the rest of them

Reactions: 6