Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the make-up brand she's going to work with?
I've been back to liking her so much recently, her posting about ELR and seeing how grateful she is and how much of a family effort it is, just warms my heart! I hope it continues to be successful for her.

Reactions: 7
I do love her shorts she's designed
Just had a look on her website and they do look good. Do we know if this is stuff she has designed and had made herself or is it bought? I do like how on her website, there are models of different sizes and also photos of real people wearing them on the reviews! Nice touch.

Reactions: 5
Just had a look on her website and they do look good. Do we know if this is stuff she has designed and had made herself or is it bought? I do like how on her website, there are models of different sizes and also photos of real people wearing them on the reviews! Nice touch.
I'm not sure. I get the feeling (from her stories) that they are made to order, so she buys them but specifies material and inputs on the design.
I don't think it's entirely a case of straight reselling.

Reactions: 1
good shout!!! She wears their clothes a lot

I initially thought this but I don’t think she’s a big enough name and also she never wears their clothes at all
My monies on I saw it first. She wears them a lot. I hate the quality from in the style, it’s god awful.

Reactions: 3
Well I suppose it depends on the size, I suppose she is going to be anything between 10-16 depending on what the brand is.

Reactions: 2
Well I suppose it depends on the size, I suppose she is going to be anything between 10-16 depending on what the brand is.
I think there's a difference between what size you can get into (the saying "just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits") And what size you actually are, so yes, whilst Emily can perhaps get a stretchy 10 on in some things, I personally wouldn't say she IS a size 10 when you look at other size 10 celebs like Sam Faiers, Megan Barton Hanson etc.

I could probably get into a pair of size 6 joggers if they had an elasticated waist but I'm deffo not a size 6.

Reactions: 6
I think there's a difference between what size you can get into (the saying "just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits") And what size you actually are, so yes, whilst Emily can perhaps get a stretchy 10 on in some things, I personally wouldn't say she IS a size 10 when you look at other size 10 celebs like Sam Faiers, Megan Barton Hanson etc.

I could probably get into a pair of size 6 joggers if they had an elasticated waist but I'm deffo not a size 6.
Agree. Currently wearing size 10 shorts. I’m not a 10.

Reactions: 5