Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will need to be careful because if she stops showing high street brands on her try ons then she will lose some of her market
i am surprised nobody has done a collaboration with her... I think that would work much better as her styling is good as she deffo has a good eye for pairing items.

But her own designing and making stuff...nahhh must be from China or something or stuff you can get off the market in bulk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Do you guys think her boyfriend and his friends are cute? I had to laugh that people were messaging her about the guys, like laugh in a good way because I totally didn't expect that.

Reactions: 3
Do you guys think her boyfriend and his friends are cute? I had to laugh that people were messaging her about the guys, like laugh in a good way because I totally didn't expect that.
I get Sid from ice age vibes from her boyfriend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her fiancé and his mates are pretty hot to be fair 😅😂 Emily is a pretty girl though so I do think they’re well suited.

I think her fiancé and his mates are pretty hot to be fair 😅😂 Emily is a pretty girl though so I do think they’re well suited.
Haha fair, none of them are my type but when I saw her post that I had to go back and look at them again because I didn't even register them the first time!
I agree her and boyfriend are well suited, they do seem to have a lovely relationship too!

I think Emily comes across as really genuine tbf. I'm a 14/16 and struggle to find clothes that suit my shape... plus or curve ranges often start at an 18 and "normal" ranges dont cater for women with boobs/bums/hips etc because they're designed for smaller sizers.

I think Emily comes across as really genuine tbf. I'm a 14/16 and struggle to find clothes that suit my shape... plus or curve ranges often start at an 18 and "normal" ranges dont cater for women with boobs/bums/hips etc because they're designed for smaller sizers.
She appears to be more genuine that some influences out there but her “working” holiday to Dubai wasn’t great 😑

Reactions: 5
She appears to be more genuine that some influences out there but her “working” holiday to Dubai wasn’t great 😑
No, and I don't agree with it especially the flaunting all over insta, but are we going to just hold that against everyone forever?! Influencers do far more and far worse everyday!!

It's that bloody leg kick which still does my head in but yeah she can find nice clothes to suit her figure. I have same figure and I'm same height but some of the clothes are very cheap looking.

It's that bloody leg kick which still does my head in but yeah she can find nice clothes to suit her figure. I have same figure and I'm same height but some of the clothes are very cheap looking.
Ah the leg kick
Can duck off in the bin with the toe pop

• Haha
Just seen that she’s got new management with a swipe up to a mobile game 😞 I hope to god that her new management don’t make her do all these swipe ups that have nothing to do with her fashion. I wasn’t impressed with the Dubai trip but I grown to like her again recently and I do think she’s quite organic so I hope she doesn’t become a hun bot like everyone else on insta.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she was called out about her underwear post and that's why she later said it was inspired by the georginatraining girl?

When I saw the story, it did make me think of Georgina's one but I thought Emily was approaching it from a different angle. But it just made me realise how many of them copy each other, without hoping to be found out. Would have been far more authentic to post the inspos and then her one. Or post the inspo straight after. Instead it's a day later with "here's where I first saw this trends" so passive aggressive.

I mean it’s hardly ground breaking. Wear bra and pants that fit???? 🤣
I knowww, I said the same when I saw her story! It’s not ‘sizing up’ in knickers, it’s wearing your actual size! 😐that’s why I was suspicious when she was saying she’s size 12, just because you can squeeze yourself in it doesn’t mean it’s your size.
Emily’s not too bad tho, there’s quite a few influencers saying they’re one size but buy something in 2 sizes bigger ‘for oversized fit’ but it actually just fits them right😂

Reactions: 5
You see I think since she obviously got that contract with simply be she’s started embracing her curvier frame

You see I think since she obviously got that contract with simply be she’s started embracing her curvier frame
I find the Simply Be ads really off brand with her. If she wasn't being paid it isn't somewhere she would be seen dead ordering from.

Reactions: 7
I found this thread last night and had to join because I used to know her. She is fake and manipulative in my opinion but I suppose when you work in marketing you kind of have to be. What annoys me is how she goes on about this perfect relationship online yet she complained he was starting to be manipulative and started talking about where she can and cant go and what to wear and that she'd put on weight and what money shes spending etc. And that she always has to pay for everything and that he's cheap basically. When she was drunk once on a work night out she told me she might aswel get with some random because she was convinced hed cheated on her anyway. She used to say her ex was very toxic too. So just shows you cant believe what people put on insta although he doesn't look like the typ to treat her like that but i guess you never know. Anyway although I think shes fake hope shes ok i did feel sorry for her but at the same time its hard to know what the truth is and whats not with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14