Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the same @337783822929393. Her own page/stories only show the half of it too, the fiance’s Instagram account shows the full extent of it a lot more. He seems obsessed with drinking and cigars and it seems she keeps up with him on the booze side at least. It’s massively at odds with the healthy lifestyle her brand is apparently built on.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you too but I see it as she wants to show herself doing all the things like drinking and eating all she wants without restrictions and staying fit/skinny .

Reactions: 5
My god she is such a fraud! So she’s been at an M&S event today talking all thing’s gut health - I’m not a ‘nutritionist’ but even I know alcohol (especially the amount she has!) is terrible for gut health! (Red wine being an exception)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My god she is such a fraud! So she’s been at an M&S event today talking all thing’s gut health - I’m not a ‘nutritionist’ but even I know alcohol (especially the amount she has!) is terrible for gut health! (Red wine being an exception)
She had some beer for microbiome prior her event 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's crazy that people listen to her because of how she looks.

Reactions: 16
These brands really need to look into who they are working with on events like these. They should be using people who are actually registered nutritionists and dieticians and not people like this. There are so many people better qualified to talk about gut health.

These brands really need to look into who they are working with on events like these. They should be using people who are actually registered nutritionists and dieticians and not people like this. There are so many people better qualified to talk about gut health.
I have said it before but I do not get why these big brands are employing her to speak at their events. They could have anyone! Slim, white, pretty and “rich” must fool them all.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she's not teaching an Origami class, health advice shouldn't be administered by people who have no business talking about it.

Reactions: 3
M&S are just as bad at jumping on a bandwagon though. Gut health is trendy so they’ve brought out a gut health shot in partnership with Zoe, for the bargain price of £2 a day, all in a single use plastic bottle. They’re made for each other.

Reactions: 15
I saw that Zoë shot thing, just after reading bloody Tim Spector, multimillionaire GillianMcKeith poo worrier of our tunes, wanging on about how susceptible we are to marketing. My eyes cannot roll back far enough in my head. (Does that tool have a thread in here? Don’t want to derail this one…)

Another issue is our susceptibility to marketing. We don’t question the motives of advertisers. It is important to remember that if a company has paid big bucks to push their product, they have zero interest in your health. They simply want you to buy it. They do not add fibre or protein to UPFs to help you stay healthy. They do it to lure you in under false pretences with their carefully pitched “health halo”.’

Reactions: 6
Man skates UPF’s then puts his company name to a UPF 😂 a pot of kefir will do the same job for a fraction of the cost but no money to be made telling the gullible that

Reactions: 2
I know it's not related to this thread but it seems really unethical tim spector got people to sign up to ZOE with a covid study then changed it to being about lifestyle and nutrition to sell his app and tests. Healthy people really don't need to use a blood sugar monitor as well. I think his app is going to lead to disordered eating for a lot of people 😬

• Wow
Ooh happy to have just found this thread! The fiancé is gross isn’t he, looks like he’s trying to emulate that vile POS Andrew Tate 🤮

Reactions: 7
Ooh happy to have just found this thread! The fiancé is gross isn’t he, looks like he’s trying to emulate that vile POS Andrew Tate 🤮
He's totally gross, I commented under the jewelry brand that gifted him the engagement ring, he commented how he will never forget this engagement because of the ring and I was like, yeah because it was free. Deleted immediately.

If it wasn't free and gifted the would have corrected me, and if it was then why be angry that its free and I said it was free?

🥴 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has posted the same story twice for some reason. A nutritionist or any health care professional for that matter constantly posting about drinking just doesn't sit right with me. I think people especially in the UK really down play how bad it actually is for your body.
I wonder does she actually drink and eat the stuff she posts? There are quite a few posts/stories where alcohol is involved, then the same with eating out quite a bit. I honestly don’t think she eats/drinks the half of it as her figure (aka her income!) is very slim and takes work to stay slim & toned. I reckon the pics are taken and posted, then Andrew Tate eats/drinks her leftovers.

Reactions: 13
I wonder does she actually drink and eat the stuff she posts? There are quite a few posts/stories where alcohol is involved, then the same with eating out quite a bit. I honestly don’t think she eats/drinks the half of it as her figure (aka her income!) is very slim and takes work to stay slim & toned. I reckon the pics are taken and posted, then Andrew Tate eats/drinks her leftovers.
Yes I think she only have that first bite - SO GOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s that influencer fitwaffle or something (she’s like an AI I swear) who is super skinny but makes all these super sweet deserts, she’ll take a bite and it’ll cut before she swallows it and you can just imagine her spitting it out. Reckon Em does the same?

Reactions: 7
There’s that influencer fitwaffle or something (she’s like an AI I swear) who is super skinny but makes all these super sweet deserts, she’ll take a bite and it’ll cut before she swallows it and you can just imagine her spitting it out. Reckon Em does the same?
She drives me insane

Reactions: 2