Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s insufferable. What is it with people turning getting engaged into their whole personality 😴

Reactions: 13
Do they literally eat out at fancy restaurants every night of the week! Unless they get it for free they must spend a fortune!

Reactions: 8
Do they literally eat out at fancy restaurants every night of the week! Unless they get it for free they must spend a fortune!
Tbh I don't think it really matters to them how much they spend on food and restaurants. I looked and she went to a school that cost over £16k a year so I think she has just always had a lot of money.
---
Tbh I don't think it really matters to them how much they spend on food and restaurants. I looked and she went to a school that cost over £16k a year so I think she has just always had a lot of money.
And influencers of her size make around £10k+ per sponsored post. Sometimes more than that especially if their engagment is high like hers is.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing it's the Home Alone reference, but even Em can't make it funny, and the way she puts ppl on blast showing their name and face, it's a DM for a reason. She probably wants her followers to harass them.

Reactions: 10
Damn, what a bunch of wealthy cheap beggars.

And they conned so many genuine ppl to think what a nice guy he is. They are both so fake, totally perfect for each other.

Reactions: 6
I’m still chuckling about the ring! He must be skint to accept that otherwise surely his pride wouldn’t let him do it?! Best part is, they must have contacted her to set it all up initially 🫠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11