Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their whole lifestyle is like this, fake ring, fake followers, fake lips

Reactions: 11
4-6k depending on cut/clarity etc then the price of the ring itself
Not even that anymore, in the past year prices have plummeted, I could purchase a 3ct cushion IGI certified for £2000 today, a basic solitaire setting shouldn’t cost more than £600 retail, so if he’s paid any more than that he’s been ripped off

IMG_7285.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I bet he got that ring for free, the whole engagement was basically an AD for them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Got to be nearer 5 carats though surely? My centre stone is 2.5 and nowhere near the size of her glacier mint
I’d put it closer to 3-3.5 personally, 11x7mm or thereabouts, it’s an elongated cushion on a razor thin band in a raised setting and she’s petite, when she moves around it’s an optical illusion, I’ve seen a 1.5 pear diamond look the same width as a finger before with similar setting! He also chose gold so you can pick a much lower colour grading as the warmth doesn’t show as well, which also keeps the cost low. Anything above 4 carats is hard to source (at least decent quality ones) as in the lab world it’s all about fast fashion so they tend to make smaller, more easily sold diamonds for retail. I have very mixed feelings about lab diamonds as their environmental impact isn’t great, but at least people didnt die for them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh from the pictures and videos I’ve seen of the fox’s mint it’s not great quality, sure they picked a high clarity but there’s zero fire, the cut is a bit tit, it’s just a chunk of glass and a bit meh.

IMG_7286.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I’d put it closer to 3-3.5 personally, 11x7mm or thereabouts, it’s an elongated cushion on a razor thin band in a raised setting and she’s petite, when she moves around it’s an optical illusion, I’ve seen a 1.5 pear diamond look the same width as a finger before with similar setting! He also chose gold so you can pick a much lower colour grading as the warmth doesn’t show as well, which also keeps the cost low. Anything above 4 carats is hard to source (at least decent quality ones) as in the lab world it’s all about fast fashion so they tend to make smaller, more easily sold diamonds for retail. I have very mixed feelings about lab diamonds as their environmental impact isn’t great, but at least people didnt die for them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh from the pictures and videos I’ve seen of the fox’s mint it’s not great quality, sure they picked a high clarity but there’s zero fire, the cut is a bit tit, it’s just a chunk of glass and a bit meh.

View attachment 2656442
It looks like a toy ring! Plus I would just think how my finance got it for free or heavily discounted every time I looked at it - such romance

Reactions: 5
Tbh I think she was waiting for proposal at this point and obv was very happy when he did but not sure now is she knows about the ring freebie how would I feel about it

Reactions: 3
Their flat looks teeny tiny when you strip the ambles, obvs it’s London so will be crazy no matter what, but I imagine if the two she is the breadwinner not him

Reactions: 2
Their flat looks teeny tiny when you strip the ambles, obvs it’s London so will be crazy no matter what, but I imagine if the two she is the breadwinner not him
Yeh 1 bed tiny flat in Fulham. She only started earning actual money this year! Last year she was declaring bankruptcy and not paying any taxes between them both!! Living of credit cards

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She 100% knew about the proposal. If you want specific high end suppliers which I’m assuming they will, there’s no way they’ve just started planning for September.

Reactions: 12
Also confused how you manage to set a wedding date when you get engaged a day or two before Christmas when places will either be too busy to respond to enquiries or closed until after the New Year.

Reactions: 16
She has posted the same story twice for some reason. A nutritionist or any health care professional for that matter constantly posting about drinking just doesn't sit right with me. I think people especially in the UK really down play how bad it actually is for your body.

Attachments

Reactions: 12