Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Meg78 i totally get what you’re saying. For me a proposal is such a personal moment, there’s no world in which you need to post that to thousands of other people. The tripod and various angles are cringey AF.

She’ll just be glad she got in there first out of all the insta huns gagging for a Christmas engagement. Em Sheldon will be fuming that she dragged her boyfriend to NYC, and for what? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congratulations to the both of them.
What’s up with these massive diamonds I see everywhere on social media these days, they’re surely not real diamonds? How much would that cost?😳

Reactions: 2
Defo not a real diamond. Can get a huge lab diamond for a fraction of the price of a real one.

I did laugh when I saw the proposal video, it’s giving…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol he gives her a ring and suddenly people are like, I was wrong, he's nice 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Defo not a real diamond. Can get a huge lab diamond for a fraction of the price of a real one.

I did laugh when I saw the proposal video, it’s giving…
Lab diamonds are real diamonds. They are chemically and physically identical to mined. They’re just not at the inflated prices controlled by De Beers and other vested interests.

Reactions: 11
Lab diamonds are real diamonds. They are chemically and physically identical to mined. They’re just not at the inflated prices controlled by De Beers and other vested interests.
Ah excuse my ignorance!

Reactions: 1
Lol he gives her a ring and suddenly people are like, I was wrong, he's nice 😜
Nah I think it’s more the first time I’ve ever seen him not on a still and talking. Video gives off a very diff vibe to pics

Reactions: 5
Nah I think it’s more the first time I’ve ever seen him not on a still and talking. Video gives off a very diff vibe to pics
Well last time he talked to me he was nasty. Doubt he changed completely since then.

Reactions: 2
Oh what's the goss?
Oh I made a comment under one of her recipes, she was acting like she invented the Caprese salad and made this big fuss about it, I simply wrote that this is already a well known recipe and that it's delish, she replied with her usual passive aggressive blah blah and then he chimed in out of nowhere and left me at least 2 comments bashing me. Even other ppl started commenting being like, why are you harassing women lol... but yeah a simple comment on HER content, not his, just set him off.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I really belive she eats this rice 🙄 I hate when food influencers do paid posts they probably wouldn't actually eat in real life. I'm pretty sure she uses tilda if it's mircrowave rice in all ger other videos.
Its not even a shortcut, the whole "meal" is already cooked lol. Also "days where you are craving a takeaway but want to just stay in" yes it's called ordering a delivery that comes to your door.

Attachments

Yeah I really belive she eats this rice 🙄 I hate when food influencers do paid posts they probably wouldn't actually eat in real life. I'm pretty sure she uses tilda if it's mircrowave rice in all ger other videos.
This ad is so cringe....