Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do, if they get enough complaints they will look into someone. I reported someone and they did action it then she came onto stories ranting about petty little people reporting her šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They do, if they get enough complaints they will look into someone. I reported someone and they did action it then she came onto stories ranting about petty little people reporting her šŸ˜‚
Oh bless you, good!

Niomi Smart is another one who sneaks in ADs and has a TON of undisclosed content, ppl on her thread report her all the time and nothing ever happens, smh.

Reactions: 3
So very much romantic lol, be prepared to see her use her left had in every picture now.

Reactions: 7
I actually thought he came across really sweet in the proposal vids, not the alpha Andrew tate vibe his still pics portray him as at all.

But yes that rock will be in every shot now

Reactions: 10
I know Iā€™m supposed to be happy for her, but all I can think is

ā€œWhy would you post the whole video of such an intimate momentā€
ā€œWhat does it say about you that your boyfriend knew you would want to film something so privateā€
ā€œWhy are you screeching NEARLY perfect when he compliments you like your ego canā€™t take itā€
ā€œLab diamond or moissanite?ā€

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve changed my mind about him too. I do think heā€™s obsessed with his appearance (but she seems to be too) but otherwise seems quite funny and does seem to really love her. Itā€™s the drinking that I canā€™t get past though. They both seem to drink so much, so often - I just canā€™t understand how this fits with her being a supposed nutritionist, at all.

Reactions: 9
I had a suspicion this was coming and Iā€™m v happy for them! I think they seem genuinely in love and yes, theyā€™re obsessed with social media and their looks but thatā€™s their industry, jobs and how so many people are these days.

Sorry to be the outlier but I find it all so disingenuous, look at the number of camera angles, Iā€™ve never had a life changing moment and thought to myself ooh best move the camera tripod around. Itā€™s beyond cringe worthy. I get that they want the happy laughing candid photo that so many post but what this actually is, is two people stood in an empty room taking selfies, at a moment in time when they should be focused on each other instead of their brand. If I was a fly on the wall watching two people get engaged then immediately start moving around the empty room posing Iā€™d think they were raging narc bellends šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
IMG_6362.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do agree but can you be an influencer without being a narc bellend?! Itā€™s kind of a given šŸ¤£ I feel like underneath it all theyā€™re decent, fun people

Reactions: 4
I dunno what their relationships like so canā€™t comment on that but why oh why would you post your proposal and the specialness of the moment to Instagram. Im so sad at how things are these days and Iā€™m only 30 šŸ˜© I can just picture them moving the cameras round, such a moment killer and wouldnā€™t surprise me if they did a couple of takes of everything. Also I swear all they do is dress up for indoor dinners, dress up for posh restaurants and drink expensive cocktails. What does he do for work?