Bradley Simmonds #2 Washes his face with Guinness, rubs some Spam into it, then lets it bake in the sun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No title suggestions, so this one is thanks to @Callan's wonderful comment ❤
(I had to shorten your comment a bit in order for it to fit! Hope that's okay 💜)

Get it done, everybody! 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I right that Bradley isn’t even 30 yet? Like seriously the man looks so bad on it, proper hard paper round AND he’s receding like there’s no tomorrow. Bizarre that he’s banking on being able to pull a 20 something in his 50s, when he already looks like he’s at least 45 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is he buying followers? He was on 418K for the longest time, but now he's suddenly jumped to 467K.

When he was with Nims his following increased around 10K to 428K but dropped again when they split.

Why do I know this stuff? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I right that Bradley isn’t even 30 yet? Like seriously the man looks so bad on it, proper hard paper round AND he’s receding like there’s no tomorrow. Bizarre that he’s banking on being able to pull a 20 something in his 50s, when he already looks like he’s at least 45 😂
Yeah, he’s 28. Not that you’d think it looking at him!

Reactions: 3
Is he buying followers? He was on 418K for the longest time, but now he's suddenly jumped to 467K.

When he was with Nims his following increased around 10K to 428K but dropped again when they split.

Why do I know this stuff? 😄
His post went viral that’s why

Reactions: 2
Which one?

@Shutterbug99 he shouted out his new followers in his stories yesterday

it’s funny, his advice is not the one in the audio that resonated with people
he goes around telling people to eat a gram of protein for every lb of body weight. so normal, much health. 🫥

Reactions: 3
"If you eat less"
omg how gross. there are so many things wrong with this i don't even know where to begin

Reactions: 5
After a breakup he ALWAYS surrounds himself with blondes and puts photo evidence up on his insta stories. It’s so predictable, his ego has taken a hit so he’s trying to prove to his ex he’s in demand.

Reactions: 11
When will men like Bradley learn that trying to prove he is in demand to make his ex jealous is NEVER working? It puts everyone off like nobody's business. Unless you have very little self-worth, why would you go back dating someone like that who pretty much publicly tells you it doesn't matter because there a plenty of women out there? I just don't get that kind of logic lol

Reactions: 7
No title suggestions, so this one is thanks to @Callan's wonderful comment ❤
(I had to shorten your comment a bit in order for it to fit! Hope that's okay 💜)

Get it done, everybody! 💪
Ahh so flattered, thank you! I was like where's my Bradders thread, then realized that 2nd one was started so that why it wasn't linking to my read threads.

Reactions: 2