Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t declare anything so 100% it will be gifted! She is the worst I have seen for not declaring anything…even the engagement ring needed an ad

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t declare anything so 100% it will be gifted! She is the worst I have seen for not declaring anything…even the engagement ring needed an ad
The company that gifted them that ring for free posted a picture of them on their IG and the guy was like "I will never forget this" etc.. and I commented "Yeah because it was free" and that got deleted in seconds. I mean am I wrong, is it not free? Then correct me and not delete my comment.

All shameless cheap beggars, its like a parasitical outbreak that won't go away.

Reactions: 10
I know, they must have absolutely no pride at all.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she is like grace beverley and somehow thinks she is above declaring ADs and gifted item. Just reminded me because I saw em wearing tala and grace had a entire rant on how it’s not an enforceable law

Reactions: 3
I think it’s really sad to see couples plaster their holidays/meals etc over socials. Can they not spend time together without documenting it online and just enjoying the moment

Reactions: 9
So she’s doing a kitchen takeover whilst there…..definitely a gifted stay! Like when Joe (the twat) Wicks goes to the Maldives for ‘work’ to do workouts with hotel guests, all free of course

Reactions: 10
So she’s doing a kitchen takeover whilst there…..definitely a gifted stay! Like when Joe (the twat) Wicks goes to the Maldives for ‘work’ to do workouts with hotel guests, all free of course
Just checked hotel Instagram and they mainly reposting hers and her BF stories .
Cmon Em, tell us it was a gifted stay we know it anyways

Reactions: 7