Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm sure there will be incoming many many stories of how tired she is and uncomfortable blah blah blah ! 🥱

she has no idea of what is ahead once baby is here!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I'm sure there will be incoming many many stories of how tired she is and uncomfortable blah blah blah ! 🥱

she has no idea of what is ahead once baby is here!
It’s either going to be the most wonderful birth or the worst. I’m interested to see what the poor baby is named though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s either going to be the most wonderful birth or the worst. I’m interested to see what the poor baby is named though
whatever happens, she will ensure the entire birth is filmed for content, with every detail captured. and although i obvs hope her birth goes to plan with no complications, if anything we're to go wrong, she will be happy every dramatic detail, despite her previously berating people for sharing "horror stories" about their babies not sleeping well etc because she is "vulnerable" and only wants to hear about positive experiences. that won't apply to her though, as once her daughter is born, she will be sharing every problematic detail, with no concern for her followers, and how it may exacerbate their anxiety about giving birth etc, as she recounts the experience, with every issue highlighted in great depth. 🙄🙄

as for the name, i honestly don't expect anything particularly dramatic. her and Alex seem pretty basic, and will likely use a name from the current top 50 most popular girls' names, probably one with a more old-fashioned vibe - a name like Elsie - likely with Frances as a middle name, to honour her bully role model of a mother. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
whatever happens, she will ensure the entire birth is filmed for content, with every detail captured. and although i obvs hope her birth goes to plan with no complications, if anything we're to go wrong, she will be happy every dramatic detail, despite her previously berating people for sharing "horror stories" about their babies not sleeping well etc because she is "vulnerable" and only wants to hear about positive experiences. that won't apply to her though, as once her daughter is born, she will be sharing every problematic detail, with no concern for her followers, and how it may exacerbate their anxiety about giving birth etc, as she recounts the experience, with every issue highlighted in great depth. 🙄🙄

as for the name, i honestly don't expect anything particularly dramatic. her and Alex seem pretty basic, and will likely use a name from the current top 50 most popular girls' names, probably one with a more old-fashioned vibe - a name like Elsie - likely with Frances as a middle name, to honour her bully role model of a mother. 🤷🏻‍♂️
100% it’s like they all follow the exact same birth routine and think they are somehow providing us with amazing, interesting, unique content as a public service.

I know one girl who had pictures being taken during her birth, made a video of it, and the collated it all together and spent months making a YT video going into *all* the details; why?! It’s not educational or informative beyond her personal experiences.

it’s the ultimate act of narcissism.

• Sick
Wow.

I never knew women got sick whilst pregnant.

Mind. Blown
I so wish there was an eyeroll and yawn acknowledgement for this post.

She's like a broken record, an annoying mosquito, and itchy foot ...thank god this pregnancy is almost over and she can stop going on and on and on and on like she's the only woman in the history of childbirth that's had sickness.

Get a grip you annoying waste of oxygen 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4

I think they’ll pick an Irish name but you’re right it will probably be basic.

Reactions: 3
That’s a good shout but she’ll deliberately make it one that people who aren’t used to Irish spellings will have trouble pronouncing, and then proceed to get sassy about it.

Reactions: 9
oh yeah, of course they will! i totally overlooked that. they will opt for the traditional Irish spelling, and then koan constantly that people don't know how to pronounce it. not that people shouldn't use the traditional spelling, but i can fully imagine Em specifically selecting a name like Niamh or Caoimhe or Aoife purposefully for the content she can create out ranting about people having the audacity to mispronounce her daughter's name, with the expectation that everyone she meets should know how to pronounce names they likely haven't seen written down before. that, or the name Orla, simply because it has become pretty popular recently. and I still think Frances will be the middle name. 🤷🏻‍♂️

oh yeah, of course they will! i totally overlooked that. they will opt for the traditional Irish spelling, and then koan constantly that people don't know how to pronounce it. not that people shouldn't use the traditional spelling, but i can fully imagine Em specifically selecting a name like Niamh or Caoimhe or Aoife purposefully for the content she can create out ranting about people having the audacity to mispronounce her daughter's name, with the expectation that everyone she meets should know how to pronounce names they likely haven't seen written down before. that, or the name Orla, simply because it has become pretty popular recently. and I still think Frances will be the middle name. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Nothing wrong with an Irish name, people should learn to pronounce it ! Aoife, Caoimhe is pretty easy 😜

Reactions: 5
She’s honestly the most annoying pregnant person I’ve ever come across on insta.

we get it, you’re ill. We got the memo the first 50 times you posted it.

That post was horrifically patronising .
We don't "need your heart" babe . We're good . 👌🏻 It sucks , we know, pregnancy can be a rancid thing , but there's strength in conserving that energy and not posting such needy overshares.

Nothing wrong with an Irish name, people should learn to pronounce it ! Aoife, Caoimhe is pretty easy 😜
i know how to pronounce both those names, and totally agree that people should learn how to correctly pronounce names - my point was more that Em is the kind of person who would purposefully choose a name that is more likely to be misspelled and mispronounced - at least initially - soley so that she can use it as content, to film reels and post stories ranting as though her daughter is the first person ever in the whole entire world whose name has been mispronounced - just as she is the first pregnant women ever to exist, and to experience nausea. like, she's the kind of petty person who I can imagine that if there were two names her and Alex liked, she would purposefully pick the one more difficult to spell, because that poor baby had been being exploited for content so ce before she's even born! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Wow.

I never knew women got sick whilst pregnant.

Mind. Blown
surprise, surprise! her extreme and debilitating sickness has miraculously disappeared, perfectly in time to be able to do her weekly feel good friday dances! must be handy to be able to turn the nausea on and off as it shits her, depending on whether she wants to create "poor me" content for sympathy or bounce around energetically to continue with her weekly tradition. she probably IS the only pregnant woman to ever exist who has that specific skill! 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.