Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor Em, simultaneously suffering from the worst sickness EvEr, yet have the ability to conveniently feel nauseous to the point of being bedridden and unable to move only in the days she doesn't need to dance around her kitchen for content, and never coincides with podcast recordings or prevents her from attending #gifted events or filming ads or having to miss friends' parties or baby showers or meals out! she managed to eat a rich and creamy spaghetti dish, with the announcement that she managed to keep it all down - tomorrow, she will undoubtedly be unable to move due to such extreme nausea, unable to even keep down water and documenting how weak she feels and exactly how many times she has been sick, with selfies of her kneeling next to the toilet - all perfectly timed to ensure she didn't miss out on hanging out with her friends over the weekend. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok which one of you sent in the maternity leave question 🤔 she's not seriously saying that her dancing like a loon in her kitchen is work ...her sat complaining and whining is work ...hilarious!

And the vitriolic response to the work place bullying question was interesting especially as we all know what a mean online bully she is ..!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl is one deluded weirdo.

her stories today alone…

1. Starting a book club? Since when was she an avid reader? It’s just another ploy to get new followers and tap into this view of her as being somehow more serious and intellectual because she reads. Zero sincerity in it.

2. “People who won’t see the greatness in you” girl you’re bang average in everything you do…

3. Plan for maternity leave?! Maternity leave from what exactly? Long winded rants about herself into the camera. “Play it by ear” aka see what endorsements she can get lined up in advance. She’s worried about the podcast? Alex might find It refreshing to have Em not interrupt her constantly. She’s acting as if they’ve got a wide listening fan base who won’t be able to function if they don’t hear Em’s rants for a few months. Jesus Christ get your head out of your backside woman. What she means is, they are worried they’ll loose out in endorsements and promotions if she isn’t constantly plugging it to her insta audience.

4. “thE MoST eMpOwErInG ThiNg IvE dONe FoR mYsElF iS sToPpInG OvErExPlAiNiNg”
all she does is over explain? Over explain how she’s not “too much” how she’s stop people pleasing how she’s just “ToO mUcH fOr YoU” ALL she does is make excuses for herself, her attitude, her behaviours.. and over explain.

5. On sharing birth stories: “I have absolutely no idea” oh please. You 100% know you’ll be sharing birth stuff. Why bother bullshitting? If there’s a cash grab, Em will be in on it.

6. Talking about bullying as if… she’s not guilty of it? LOL. Talk about projecting “what a bleeping loser”?! Indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This girl is one deluded weirdo.

her stories today alone…

1. Starting a book club? Since when was she an avid reader? It’s just another ploy to get new followers and tap into this view of her as being somehow more serious and intellectual because she reads. Zero sincerity in it.

2. “People who won’t see the greatness in you” girl you’re bang average in everything you do…

3. Plan for maternity leave?! Maternity leave from what exactly? Long winded rants about herself into the camera. “Play it by ear” aka see what endorsements she can get lined up in advance. She’s worried about the podcast? Alex might find It refreshing to have Em not interrupt her constantly. She’s acting as if they’ve got a wide listening fan base who won’t be able to function if they don’t hear Em’s rants for a few months. Jesus Christ get your head out of your backside woman. What she means is, they are worried they’ll loose out in endorsements and promotions if she isn’t constantly plugging it to her insta audience.

4. “thE MoST eMpOwErInG ThiNg IvE dONe FoR mYsElF iS sToPpInG OvErExPlAiNiNg”
all she does is over explain? Over explain how she’s not “too much” how she’s stop people pleasing how she’s just “ToO mUcH fOr YoU” ALL she does is make excuses for herself, her attitude, her behaviours.. and over explain.

5. On sharing birth stories: “I have absolutely no idea” oh please. You 100% know you’ll be sharing birth stuff. Why bother bullshitting? If there’s a cash grab, Em will be in on it.

6. Talking about bullying as if… she’s not guilty of it? LOL. Talk about projecting “what a bleeping loser”?! Indeed.
exactly this! talking about boundaries and needing to work out what she is going to share and how to balance that with protecting her daughter and keeping her safe?! Em has literally been exploiting her baby since the moment she announced her pregnancy - oh, Em's pregnant by the way! y'know, just in case you missed it! 🙄 - and has been using her pregnancy for content and to get work with brands, in addition to detailing every moment of her pregnancy in vivid detail! there is no way she won't use such a major event as the arrival of her baby girl as a way to create content, and whatever she says, she undoubtedly has plans to ensure every moment of the birth is filmed and documented, so she can create "birth story" reels under the guise of sharing reassuring content for mothers-to-be to help them feel less anxious, and whatever the duck else. and ofc, there will be endless post-pregnancy body positivity posts, with rants about the societal expectation that women immediately focus on getting their pre-pregnancy body back and how she is going to take a stand as the first ever woman not to comply with that pressure. 🙄🙄

as for the books, Em may claim she isn't on maternity leave, but her "werk" is so vaguely-defined - responding to Q&As on IG and dancing around the kitchen 🙄 - that she has recently been spending entire days dedicated solely to reading! she recently shared that she had read three whole books in one day, and then ranted in her stories when people had the audacity to send her messages telling her to make the most of her free time, as after her baby is born, she won't have the time to chill out and read - which she quickly labelled "horror stories" and told people not to send her, as though a new-born baby needing all your attention isn't a given. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she obviously hasn't taken it on board though, as she's suddenly planning to start a book club when she must be almost due to give birth! she is obviously very unprepared for be reality of motherhood if she expects that she will have plenty of time to read while her daughter sleeps perfectly or entertains herself! that, or she's expecting Alex - or planning or hire a nanny 🤷🏻‍♂️ - to do everything to take care of their daughter. after all, she's been growing a baby for nine whole months, and now needs nine months of "me time" to compensate - especially with the added pressure of having to return to "werk" almost, immediately, because if she stays away from SM for too long, she won't have a "job to come back too! ah, the hard life of an influenza. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
exactly this! talking about boundaries and needing to work out what she is going to share and how to balance that with protecting her daughter and keeping her safe?! Em has literally been exploiting her baby since the moment she announced her pregnancy - oh, Em's pregnant by the way! y'know, just in case you missed it! 🙄 - and has been using her pregnancy for content and to get work with brands, in addition to detailing every moment of her pregnancy in vivid detail! there is no way she won't use such a major event as the arrival of her baby girl as a way to create content, and whatever she says, she undoubtedly has plans to ensure every moment of the birth is filmed and documented, so she can create "birth story" reels under the guise of sharing reassuring content for mothers-to-be to help them feel less anxious, and whatever the duck else. and ofc, there will be endless post-pregnancy body positivity posts, with rants about the societal expectation that women immediately focus on getting their pre-pregnancy body back and how she is going to take a stand as the first ever woman not to comply with that pressure. 🙄🙄

as for the books, Em may claim she isn't on maternity leave, but her "werk" is so vaguely-defined - responding to Q&As on IG and dancing around the kitchen 🙄 - that she has recently been spending entire days dedicated solely to reading! she recently shared that she had read three whole books in one day, and then ranted in her stories when people had the audacity to send her messages telling her to make the most of her free time, as after her baby is born, she won't have the time to chill out and read - which she quickly labelled "horror stories" and told people not to send her, as though a new-born baby needing all your attention isn't a given. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she obviously hasn't taken it on board though, as she's suddenly planning to start a book club when she must be almost due to give birth! she is obviously very unprepared for be reality of motherhood if she expects that she will have plenty of time to read while her daughter sleeps perfectly or entertains herself! that, or she's expecting Alex - or planning or hire a nanny 🤷🏻‍♂️ - to do everything to take care of their daughter. after all, she's been growing a baby for nine whole months, and now needs nine months of "me time" to compensate - especially with the added pressure of having to return to "werk" almost, immediately, because if she stays away from SM for too long, she won't have a "job to come back too! ah, the hard life of an influenza. 🙄🙄
oh mummy Frances will be there to run after her no doubt.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s going to go for Maeve thinking she’s really original, when actually it’s one of the most popular/trending names which will really date.

Reactions: 3
wild how much of a huge deal she makes out of being referred to in the media as "Jeremy Clarkson's daughter, yet still insists in kepping her maiden name because she is fully aware that the connection benefits her and her "career". she is yet another nepo baby, riding on her daddy's coat tails - and if she hated the association that much, and wanted to build her own identity, separate from that of her misogynistic father, she could use the surname of the husband who "basically owns her" (?!) and make a name for herself as Emily Andrew.

i have no issue whatsoever with women not automatically taking their husband's i name after marriage - it's totally an individual decision - but for Em, it's ja decision she's made purely for content because it gives her yet another opportunity to whinge and rant, because if she hated it as much as she claims, there is a very easy fix. it will be interesting to see if she continues to cling desperately to the Clarkson name, even after her daughter is born and potentially takes Alex's surname. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230109_230823.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
wild how much of a huge deal she makes out of being referred to in the media as "Jeremy Clarkson's daughter, yet still insists in kepping her maiden name because she is fully aware that the connection benefits her and her "career". she is yet another nepo baby, riding on her daddy's coat tails - and if she hated the association that much, and wanted to build her own identity, separate from that of her misogynistic father, she could use the surname of the husband who "basically owns her" (?!) and make a name for herself as Emily Andrew.

i have no issue whatsoever with women not automatically taking their husband's i name after marriage - it's totally an individual decision - but for Em, it's ja decision she's made purely for content because it gives her yet another opportunity to whinge and rant, because if she hated it as much as she claims, there is a very easy fix. it will be interesting to see if she continues to cling desperately to the Clarkson name, even after her daughter is born and potentially takes Alex's surname. 🤷🏻‍♂️

. View attachment 1869931
What is she going on about 🥱 she's milked the Jeremy Clarkson name for all its worth and continues to do so because it keeps her relevant.

Let's face it this is a woman who's only contribution of late is to keep the world updated on the fact she's with child and has morning sickness...her father is the only interesting ( repugnant) thing about her !

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It makes her feel like everything she does on insta is ‘insubstantial and silly’? That’s not because of who your father is Em, that’s because everything you do on insta IS insubstantial and silly.

Exactly. She’s referred to as “Jeremy Clarkson’s daughter” because she has piggy backed off him and his career. Chose to piggy back off someone else and expect to be earmarked by it. This isn’t a feminist issue, this is just Em being a little bit spoiled and self absorbed and lacking self awareness. She insists she’s her own person but… is she? Everything she does comes back to her dad. She copies his sense of humour, his opinionated persona - because that was a route to success for him in building his brand. She is happy to utilise her contacts to establish the flimsy career she does have.

she must know she got her book deals because of who her dad is? She must know that she’s able to do the blogging/influencing gig for a living because she gained exposure through national newspapers, right? Newspapers that have longstanding relationships with her father and who only took an interest in her for that specific reason. She surely isn’t so dense that she hasn’t realised this? She could’ve refused all of it - but she didn’t. And basically now she hates that the Daily Mail will gleefully point that out, and is pretending she has the moral high ground because she name dropped misogyny.

she could’ve carved her own identity out, carved her own career out. But she didn’t. She took the easy way out offered by mum and dad and has somehow turned it into a victim story because that carries social currency, because she wants to kid herself that she isn’t a coward who took the easy way out and now does very little of substance.

Her child hasn’t even be born and already she’s coming out with statements like “as a mother…”
so what? Many women are mothers. This doesn’t offer you a unique perspective, or a more enlightened one. It’s language that fetishises motherhood, a fetishisation that makes women feel forced into those roles - while she complains about reporting on her as if it’s a feminist issue?!

Girl nobody would know who you were or what your Instagram or podcast was about if it wasn’t for those articles you rail against. You wouldn’t have a career without those articles, because you have never cultivated any talent in yourself or worked towards anything. That’s why you are insubstantial and silly. That’s why you come across as insubstantial and silly when you’re described in an article. Because that’s exactly what you are.

there’s a well respected academic and historian called Emma Dench. She’s been a professor at Harvard and Uni of London, has been a fellow for various foundations and has published multiple books.

she also happens to be Judi Dench’s neice. But since she chose her own career and made a success out of it through her own merits, she’s not really associated much with her aunt beyond it being an interesting tidbit about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She likes being known as Jeremy Clarkson’s daughter, because it equals money.

Otoh. I don't see the siblings moaning about the name....just you Em

She likes being known as Jeremy Clarkson’s daughter, because it equals money.

Otoh. I don't see the siblings moaning about the name....just you Em
“look guys, I just want to use my dads wealth and connections without anyone pointing out I’ve used them ok? Btw ur misogynist if you do point it out tho. Now, back to my showing my broken knickers on film and dancing about my kitchen for content but FU for callin me silly. Misogynists all of u!”

• Haha
I've had it with her. Some people have actual problems. Is she worried about the cost of living crisis? Holding down a real job? No. She lives a privileged life and its high time she recognised that.

I've had it with her. Some people have actual problems. Is she worried about the cost of living crisis? Holding down a real job? No. She lives a privileged life and its high time she recognised that.
that would require a modicum of humility, something far beyond Em’s mental capability

• Heart
that would require a modicum of humility, something far beyond Em’s mental capability
That's the word ..humility. She also doesn't have a humble bone in her body. It's going to be very interesting seeing her journey as a parent, the fact she will have to put someone else's needs, feelings and well being before her own.

That's the word ..humility. She also doesn't have a humble bone in her body. It's going to be very interesting seeing her journey as a parent, the fact she will have to put someone else's needs, feelings and well being before her own.
duck. Thats going to be hilarious

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.