Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she'll be back with some utter nonsense.

There is something called a dignified silence, I don't agree with what JC said at all but surely you should expect a degree of loyalty from your family..as in not publicly calling out your dad in order to make yourself look better and to increase engagement and traffic to her SM account!
She’s not calling out her dad to make herself look better. She’s calling it out to protect her own reputation cos she’ll be getting all sorts of abuse from people tarring her with the same brush as him.

Reactions: 13
Jeremys article was so OTT and openly offensive that I genuinely believe he’s just trolling at this point. I don’t think he likes MM, but I doubt he hates her on a “cellular” level the way he claims. He knows that the tone of the piece will be picked up and shared and talked about - which benefits him and keeps him relevant. He has literally made a career out of being outspoken and controversial, much like Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins. He knows exactly what he is doing.

I believe his daughter is also fully aware and in control of the situation tbh.

Reactions: 11
why are insta huns so obsessed with having this facade that they are perfect, with perfect lives and having it all. We all know it’s bull
So they can retain the facade of "we're just like you... but you're not good enough because you don't do abc like me" and they can then peddle xyz to make money off of your insecurities as a mother, etc.

Reactions: 6
She’s not calling out her dad to make herself look better. She’s calling it out to protect her own reputation cos she’ll be getting all sorts of abuse from people tarring her with the same brush as him.
Isn't that one and the same thing?

And the DM thing- they are very quick to turn them off when it suits them so I doubt very much she's been bothered by that.

Reactions: 3
Well, one thing is for sure - she's reading through Tattle right now. Hi Emily!

All this exposure is going to be great for your career isn't it?

• Haha
except for the fact that by stating that she doesn't agree with her dad's misogynistic views - she didn't "call him out", as that would have involved her sharing the usual critical reel where she expects the man who has made that type of comment to accept responsibility and apologise - simultaneously protects her reputation and makes her look better! it works both ways. essentially, she has twisted the entire narrative to work in her advantage, placing herself in the role of victim as a vulnerable, pregnant woman who is supposedly receiving abusive DMs - labelled "bullying" - as a result of her father's comments with no consideration of the potential impact on his vulnerable, pregnant daughter. she knew that sharing an opposing opinion to her father would ensure she was mentioned in every article, thus throwing herself into the media spotlight in a positive role - while her father plays the role of villain and "baddie" - which will dramatically boost her audience and engagement with her account and by default, boost her career!

she knows exactly what she's doing, and how to play the media. she has lost absolutely nothing from the incident - yet she has gained a great deal. plus her purposeful silence on IG totally works in her favour, as she knows damn well it will increase engagement as she receives endless "u ok, hun?" type messages from her followers, yet deletes any critical comments. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s been one whole year of that god awful podcast?! Surely no one can still be listening to them trying to outscreech each other?

I noticed a lot of the reviews mentioned how passive aggressive Em was and how much she spoke over people. Nothing passive about it, she’s outright aggressive.

Last edited:
It’s been one whole year of that god awful podcast?! Surely no one can still be listening to them trying to outscreech each other?

I noticed a lot of the reviews mentioned how passive aggressive Em was and how much she spoke over people. Nothing passive about it, she’s outright aggressive.
Says everything when people prefer ditzy oops silly me pinnochio Alex over her ! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest post is so toxic it’s unbelievable
Her passive aggressive digs at this site are pitiful. The thing is ..this is a public site that we have every right to come on and post opinions based on what she posts on her public social media page...what we don't do is what Emily does and that's slide into people private dms and abuse them.. perhaps she needs to take a good look at her own behaviour before she starts taking a pop at this site.

Here's hoping she disappears into obscurity once her child is born and takes her toxic mate Alex with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s so pathetic. Posting about how important it is to accept not being liked by everyone, while simultaneously hunting down people who *might have* criticised you and then sending bullying messages, is hardly consistent is it? Not to mention the fact she clearly reads tattle on the Reg. how is reading your own tattle thread, “accepting” that people don’t like her?

“Be kind even when people don’t deserve it” eeer isn’t this the girl who laughed at a kid falling on ice? Who has gotten her mum and mates to send abusive and threatening messages?

I don’t know how these instahuns manage to do the mental gymnastics that they must be doing, to be this hypocritical and totally lacking in self awareness. I honestly can’t believe this woman feels like she’s in a position to dole out advice to people.

The only constructive thing this woman has ever done is have the good fortune to be born to well off, influential parents. That’s it. that’s the pinnacle of her achievements, and the thing that has guided her easy path to more money and influence. Maybe the second most constructive thing she’s achieved is settle into a mutually beneficial marriage with the first boyfriend she ever had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.