Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol apparently she's seen our facesView attachment 1462450
I wonder if she has ever spoken about another person? Theres nothing wrong with discussing her on here, bullying shouldn’t be happening but saying stuff like why is she advertising simply be or whatever it is when she is barely a size 12 is fine. Same with dating sites how can she advertise them when she hasn’t used them. She is allowed to express her opinion on others as is everyone else.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she has ever spoken about another person? Theres nothing wrong with discussing her on here, bullying shouldn’t be happening but saying stuff like why is she advertising simply be or whatever it is when she is barely a size 12 is fine. Same with dating sites how can she advertise them when she hasn’t used them. She is allowed to express her opinion on others as is everyone else.
Exactly! She's claiming she "doesn't have time to talk about other people" but she goes on a rant every other day about someone or something. Either play the sweet little angel nice act, or don't. Make your mind up.

Most people here were fans who are disappointed. I'm yet to see someone being nasty for the sake of it, or saying something completely out of order. Someone would call them out on that if they did

Reactions: 10
I listened to the podcast ep about Tattle last week. Alex spent most of it calling posters evil cunts and didn’t get called out on it despite the therapist saying people on here need help and forgiveness as we’re obviously unhappy with our own lives.

I do find certain threads unnecessarily unkind and there’s always someone ready to say ‘get off Tattle it’s supposed to be horrible’ if you call it out or have a difference of opinion.

I’m gonna stick my head above the parapet and say that I do still quite like Em, hell, I even like her father. Hearing her get upset about her wedding day after reading our comments made me feel guilty. But gossip always been part of human nature. They both admit to having had similar thoughts about people. We aren’t trolls because we’re anonymous, we share our views with likeminded people in a place that shouldn’t harm the subjects, because it’s not on their platform.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Feels like a sense of entitlement again to me. She feels entitled to be liked and not be spoken negatively about.

her father has literally gloated about nepotism. She’s called women who have one night stands “sluts”. Her brand of feminism absolutely isn’t intersectional, it’s about making herself money. But anyone critiquing her is out of order.

I don’t come on tattle to gossip, I come on tattle because I see how damaging and hypocritical a lot of “influencers” are. It gives me a place to vent and learn about ways influencers can be misleading, and in that sense I think the forum provides a valuable function. Some threads are a bit mental, but then every pocket of the internet has that. Nothing I’ve seen about Em has been wildly unfair.

Em says she doesn’t think anyone would come onto a forum and speak badly of her if they were unhappy? Well thanks for your concern em, but i have a pretty great life actually and im a pretty happy person if I do say so myself.

Conversely, I would suggest that people who curate an online persona of themselves probably aren’t very happy people. I don’t know anyone who is happy within themselves who needs to present an act online and get validation from strangers. I don’t know anyone happy within themselves who needs to relentlessly post online. I don’t know anyone who is happy within themselves who feels the need to outright LIE about seeing “trolls’ faces” in a pathetic attempt to control the narrative.

good for you hun if you “know yourself” and if dismissing everyone on tattle who disagrees with you as some sad, unhappy troll helps you sleep at night then I’ve no issue with that, but no one is actually believing that line. The truth is, we are all normal people who have full and happy lives, but just have a very different perspective to you. And just like you refuse to “make yourself small” why should tattlers keep quiet? You make money as a promoter, often promoting products like fast fashion which a lot of people find unethical. Your brand of feminism is exclusionary, which lots of people find unethical. Etc etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I went to school with Emily, she made sure that everyone knew who her father was, so this is absolute bullshit. What she failed to realise is that there were a lot more important/famous parents than Jezza so literally no one cared

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What did she say?
Basically that for her it was the best day ever and reading what other people thought made her question it. So as an example seeing other people say they didn’t like her dress and hair made her think it she made the wrong choices, when at the time she’d loved them.

Reactions: 3
Basically that for her it was the best day ever and reading what other people thought made her question it. So as an example seeing other people say they didn’t like her dress and hair made her think it she made the wrong choices, when at the time she’d loved them.
people will always have opinions, it’s immature and entitled to expect everyone to swallow a contradictory or negative opinion. Reading between the lines, she came onto tattle and read it. That’s on her. I’m not going to pretend I like her dress on a forum that isn’t for her. Likewise, I’m not a head that’s going to leave a message under her photos saying I don’t like her dress.

Reactions: 17
I'm probably going to word this all wrong but here goes..if she's soo desperate to be seen in her own right and make her own way in life not off the back of being JC daughter why is she still holding onto the name now she's married ? Perfect opportunity to go forth with her life no longer with the Clarkson label ?

people will always have opinions, it’s immature and entitled to expect everyone to swallow a contradictory or negative opinion. Reading between the lines, she came onto tattle and read it. That’s on her. I’m not going to pretend I like her dress on a forum that isn’t for her. Likewise, I’m not a head that’s going to leave a message under her photos saying I don’t like her dress.
I don't think the grungey wedding day look was everyone's taste but obviously it was hers. She's surely not that naive that she imagined everyone was going to like the messy pony tail and black shoes get up?

• Heart
I'm probably going to word this all wrong but here goes..if she's soo desperate to be seen in her own right and make her own way in life not off the back of being JC daughter why is she still holding onto the name now she's married ? Perfect opportunity to go forth with her life no longer with the Clarkson label ?

I don't think the grungey wedding day look was everyone's taste but obviously it was hers. She's surely not that naive that she imagined everyone was going to like the messy pony tail and black shoes get up?
Absolutely. Or not include it in the first place? Could have just been Emma's life or whatever.

And, if all you want are people fawning over you and your outfits etc... maybe just save the pics for the family whatsapp group. Not on a public platform with thousands of strangers...

Reactions: 11
The main issue 'influencers' have is that they can never call out tattle by name as it will bring a whole host of new people coming to take a look and having their eyes opened. By just shouting 'troll' and creating the narrative that you're being bullied and life is made miserable by people's opinions gives them something to talk about and also garner sympathy. It's really frustrating

The main issue 'influencers' have is that they can never call out tattle by name as it will bring a whole host of new people coming to take a look and having their eyes opened. By just shouting 'troll' and creating the narrative that you're being bullied and life is made miserable by people's opinions gives them something to talk about and also garner sympathy. It's really frustrating
you can tell it really pains them:ROFLMAO: dying to create a pile on and get validation from their loyal following but then that worry that the “trolls’” opinions are more popular than they like to admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
you can tell it really pains them:ROFLMAO: dying to create a pile on and get validation from their loyal following but then that worry that the “trolls’” opinions are more popular than they like to admit.
Absolutely the case..she wants the ego boosting affirmations that's she's amazing but the reality is 90% what is written here about her is based on fact and generated from her posts on SM..

For someone with very little actual life experience on many subjects she don't half have a lot to say!

I went to school with Emily, she made sure that everyone knew who her father was, so this is absolute bullshit. What she failed to realise is that there were a lot more important/famous parents than Jezza so literally no one cared
Her comments on this did make me smile - anyone would think her dad was a world leader or A List Hollywood actor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
any other tea? Was she bullied the way she claims? Or does not falling at her feet in awe of her father count as bullying?

• Heart
In all honesty I was a few school years older, so we didn't really interact. The only time I ever spoke to her was when she came up to me in the toilets, and told me who her father was (literally out of nowhere) 😂. She was incredibly rude, and gave off real mean girl vibes. I heard that she was more of the bully than the victim, and from her attitude when I met her I would be more than likely to agree with that! There is someone I can ask for more interesting goss though, so I will report back hahaha
You know, that’s EXACTLY the vibe I got. I mentioned a little while back how I got mean girl vibes and wouldn’t be surprised if she turned out to be the bully.

You know, that’s EXACTLY the vibe I got. I mentioned a little while back how I got mean girl vibes and wouldn’t be surprised if she turned out to be the bully.
That's exactly how she comes across ..and her mate Alex light too. Both try to come across as a big sister/ bestie in order to appeal to their customers but the second anyone dares to challenge them they come across as petulant and spiteful. Alex light has perfected the oops silly me blonde act in order to generate sales of clothes and her book and all the other many many things she is constantly shilling but don't dare question her integrity 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's exactly how she comes across ..and her mate Alex light too. Both try to come across as a big sister/ bestie in order to appeal to their customers but the second anyone dares to challenge them they come across as petulant and spiteful. Alex light has perfected the oops silly me blonde act in order to generate sales of clothes and her book and all the other many many things she is constantly shilling but don't dare question her integrity 🙄
Anyone that is happy to go on a public platform and call a bunch of people “evil cunts” for daring to suggest that… em’s wedding dress isn’t that nice? That she’s opinionated in topics she knows nothing about?

Probably isn’t a very nice person themselves. Before going on a tirade calling people they don’t know, some pretty horrendous expletives, they’d be better taking a good long hard look at themselves. No decent person publicly calls people that unless they are a nasty piece of work themselves.

People will always gossip. In recent times we have the internet and it gives us a place to chat with likeminded (or not) people so you are more likely to hear the gossip if you search for it. That surely goes hand in hand with the fame you have found from that very same internet.
If there was no internet, it would be a few people gossiping in the pub but similarly, they would have been the only ones to see you. If you sneaked round eavesdropping, you’d hear the goss in the same way as you do searching a forum.
I’m reminded hear of the saying “eavesdroppers never hear good”.

People will always gossip. In recent times we have the internet and it gives us a place to chat with likeminded (or not) people so you are more likely to hear the gossip if you search for it. That surely goes hand in hand with the fame you have found from that very same internet.
If there was no internet, it would be a few people gossiping in the pub but similarly, they would have been the only ones to see you. If you sneaked round eavesdropping, you’d hear the goss in the same way as you do searching a forum.
I’m reminded hear of the saying “eavesdroppers never hear good”.
Quite right! Tattle came into its own when we started WFH & the tea station was obsolete! People like gossip & a bit of bitchiness, but it’s not supposed to be reviewed by the subject! My mum had a similar saying ‘Listeners never here good of themselves’

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.