Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FGF Tomorrow. Brace yourselves. Or hopefully she’ll just apologetically how she’s “super busy” and she can’t get to post all those stories because she’s so ✨popular✨ and 💖loved💖 and 🆒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to school with Emily, she made sure that everyone knew who her father was, so this is absolute bullshit. What she failed to realise is that there were a lot more important/famous parents than Jezza so literally no one cared
Wasn't she at school with the Whitehall kids?

Absolutely. Or not include it in the first place? Could have just been Emma's life or whatever.

And, if all you want are people fawning over you and your outfits etc... maybe just save the pics for the family whatsapp group. Not on a public platform with thousands of strangers...
I agree - just be Emily. Or drop the name for her husbands - thus cutting the Clarkson connection

But that means a loss of money - doesn't it Em?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve often thought about this… not entirely sure but wonder if it’s because they have the backing and support of family money to give it a go, whereas us normal folk have to just go out and make money? I’m not sure… interested to hear other peoples thoughts
Yep. And for her she has everything she needs in the “Clarkson” name which she says she wants nothing to do with and will not talk about her Dad, yet kept her last name in her insta handle which could easily have been removed to avoid more questions to her, but nope! Then she has got married and still kept the old surname 🤣 Quite telling really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn't she at school with the Whitehall kids?

I agree - just be Emily. Or drop the name for her husbands - thus cutting the Clarkson connection

But that means a loss of money - doesn't it Em?
Yes thats the one, however not with Jack as he left prior to her joining, probably only Barney

Reactions: 4
Yep. And for her she has everything she needs in the “Clarkson” name which she says she wants nothing to do with and will not talk about her Dad, yet kept her last name in her insta handle which could easily have been removed to avoid more questions to her, but nope! Then she has got married and still kept the old surname 🤣 Quite telling really.
I’m on the fence about keeping her surname. She bangs on about feminism which would mean keeping her own name especially as thats who everyone knows her as. But when she is only famous because of her dad and apparently wants to make a name for herself and not be known as clarksons daughter then surely taking her husbands name would be the logical thing to do. Maybe they should have come up with a brand new surname and both changed their last names 😂

Reactions: 6
Attention seeking much 🥱 still able to type out a big old paragraph and screenshot profiteroles but apparently she has a migraine 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m on the fence about keeping her surname. She bangs on about feminism which would mean keeping her own name especially as thats who everyone knows her as. But when she is only famous because of her dad and apparently wants to make a name for herself and not be known as clarksons daughter then surely taking her husbands name would be the logical thing to do. Maybe they should have come up with a brand new surname and both changed their last names 😂

The new surname could be “Nepotism”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Attention seeking much 🥱 still able to type out a big old paragraph and screenshot profiteroles but apparently she has a migraine 🙄
when I get a migraine (and I get them often to the extent I take preventative medication) the LAST thing I’m able to do is look at my phone or post on Instagram, nor would I want to. What a bizarre thing to post? Why? For drama? For attention? Because you’re scraping the barrel for content and migraines are ✨ReLaTaBle✨ She acts like a preteen on social media.

Reactions: 11
Could someone explain to me why she has just written this long sermon about that hideous man doing the rounds on SM and attached all of the videos of him with captions to her stories ? How can she not see that by jumping on this bandwagon she is part of the problem and has now subjected more people to seeing his horrible vile hate!

Reactions: 7
I wish I could believe this was something she felt passionate about… but it feels like she’s jumped on this bandwagon because it’s trending.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Clearly today is the day for inane pointless look at me content. Orange crocs and a matching shirt ...and her point is ?

Unless she's jumping on a bandwagon or showing off on one of her many holidays she really had nothing of any value to offer...it's embarrassing that someone aspires to so little ..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like today she's being really random and upbeat to distract from the fact that yesterday she had a long rant about how people who listen to metal are the types to assault women

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
6D25C429-0CF5-4483-AADD-CB6728AC2504.png

has she ever considered that some people call her a dick because… she is in fact, sometimes a bit of a dick…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1506905

has she ever considered that some people call her a dick because… she is in fact, sometimes a bit of a dick…?
She's such a massive almighty dick 😂
She thinks so much of herself for a plain and insignificant looking woman with average intelligence and a mediocre personality. Let's face it, without nepotism she'd be nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with everything she says about Megan. But why is she still annoying when she says it 😂😂
I don’t, and I find it absolutely hilarious - her dad is a huge player in the media and is both 1. Misogynist (https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2003/jun/23/bbc.broadcasting)
And 2. Racist (https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2...ed-racial-discrimination-top-gear-oisin-tymon)

yet Emily feels like it’s fine to lecture us all on what is sexist and misogynist.

just because Emily isn’t bright enough to critically read and assess news doesn’t mean the rest of us aren’t. The daily Mail is notorious for writing salacious and sensational headlines. It’s easy to tear it apart. There are lots of legitimate reasons to criticise Meghan markle that have nothing to do with racism or misogny and *gasp* some people are capable of the nuance of being able to recognise Meghan Markle can be a tit person AND the media can be bias against her AND the royal family are also pretty tit.

Emily probably isn’t bright enough to grasp nuance though, and things picking apart a crappy news article that is fair game is her ✨intellectual✨ And ✨feminist✨

nobody, I repeat NOBODY should be taking advice or direction from a pampered and sheltered 20 something with zero credentials, who cannot even spell “panel” correctly

7FAA67F0-DF84-4117-B70F-54A44F047B0E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.