Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t, and I find it absolutely hilarious - her dad is a huge player in the media and is both 1. Misogynist (https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2003/jun/23/bbc.broadcasting)
And 2. Racist (https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2...ed-racial-discrimination-top-gear-oisin-tymon)

yet Emily feels like it’s fine to lecture us all on what is sexist and misogynist.

just because Emily isn’t bright enough to critically read and assess news doesn’t mean the rest of us aren’t. The daily Mail is notorious for writing salacious and sensational headlines. It’s easy to tear it apart. There are lots of legitimate reasons to criticise Meghan markle that have nothing to do with racism or misogny and *gasp* some people are capable of the nuance of being able to recognise Meghan Markle can be a tit person AND the media can be bias against her AND the royal family are also pretty tit.

Emily probably isn’t bright enough to grasp nuance though, and things picking apart a crappy news article that is fair game is her ✨intellectual✨ And ✨feminist✨

nobody, I repeat NOBODY should be taking advice or direction from a pampered and sheltered 20 something with zero credentials, who cannot even spell “panel” correctly

View attachment 1580327
Tbh i didn’t even really listen to all her stories about Meghan as she was irritating me so much. So I probably missed a lot.

This isn’t a thread for Meghan Markle so I’m not going to go into my opinion on her or how she is treated by the media!

Reactions: 3
I’m going to be the annoying person that says BUT about MM !
It takes a narcissist to know one 😊

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t she also recently said she’s suffering from low iron levels and I believe pregnancy can increase the risk of this so…. Maybe?!

Reactions: 2
I’d be very surprised if she is pregnant already. She doesn’t seem very maternal or ready for parenting. I thought they’d just have some years being married before starting a family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How convenient for her that her jaw surgery ended up improving the silhouette of her face 🤫
only marginally… I know it’s mean to comment on someone’s appearance but I can’t help but find her a throughly unattractive person, based on her persona and looks

Reactions: 1
Wow…someone broke their promise of not reading tattle again 🙃
I don’t get it, her response doesn’t even make sense? It just makes her look silly?

she’s totally self involved of COURSE she reads her own tattle thread.

I can see Em being completely vindictive and really spiteful if she found out your personal insta handle, I’m surprised you messaged a response to her. She’s not the sort of person I can be bothered to engage with. Too full of her own self importance to be interested in hearing other people’s opinions, let alone engaging in any kind of meaningful discussion. She’s the type to just yell you down and try and humiliate you to “win” an argument.

your point about MM giving explosive interviews is spot on of course, and is a valid point and question to raise. But Em isn’t interested in entertaining that of course.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it, her response doesn’t even make sense? It just makes her look silly?
And also why is she so fixated on what's happening on an anonymous forum? I'd get it if it was being written on her page / in her DMs. The only person "trolling" is Em, by taking it into the DMs.

I actually really like her so I'm quite disappointed by this :-/

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.