Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roe V Wade has been overturned, a big feminist issue, and she posts an #ad where she’s sat on a toilet, juggling toilet rolls and talking about poo…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Roe V Wade has been overturned, a big feminist issue, and she posts an #ad where she’s sat on a toilet, juggling toilet rolls and talking about poo…
With no mention of her mate Bowel Babe who has managed to get toilet roll companies to put bowel cancer symptoms on their packaging. The ad is also not declared properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Because she needed to earn her commission by flogging that over priced gut rubbish! Priorities and all that! Would love to know if she is actually paying for the product or if she is given it for free every month- its soo expensive!

Reactions: 2
Because she needed to earn her commission by flogging that over priced gut rubbish! Priorities and all that! Would love to know if she is actually paying for the product or if she is given it for free every month- its soo expensive!
That bloody Symprove!

Reactions: 3
As well as the MANY other adverts 😭 I feel like she’s lost her activist spark and it shows

Reactions: 3
Her activist spark was only ever there to rope in followers. Now she’s got the ads lining up she doesn’t need to bother to pretend much anymore.

her brand of feminism was about making money for herself, it wasn’t intersectional or about women in poverty. It was empowering herself via money. Look in her responses to comments with people who call her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wondered if she was talking about tattle on her latest podcast episode so came here to see what people were saying 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her thread was very positive until quite recently so I suspect it is Tattle. Admittedly some threads get super vicious but this has mostly been constructive. How many times do we need to say it before influencers listen… ✨ Tattle ✨ isn’t ✨ for ✨ you ✨

• Heart
Her thread was very positive until quite recently so I suspect it is Tattle. Admittedly some threads get super vicious but this has mostly been constructive. How many times do we need to say it before influencers listen… ✨ Tattle ✨ isn’t ✨ for ✨ you ✨
So everyone that posts on Tattle is unwell, needs help, is some lonely sad loser that hasn't got a life ? What a lazy ill-informed assumption! And way easier to think that then to actually acknowledge alot of the constructive comments that have been made here about her recent behaviour have been made by eloquent and clearly well educated people.

She's clearly been triggered by what she has read here, but as her therapist friend said many times she needs to work on herself..perhaps address the fact she speaks out on things she has no experience of and should not be profiting off !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s a lot easier for them to call us trolls, even though the literal rule of Tattle is to not take it to their platforms, than to consider that we may have a point and do the work internally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Also when influencers mention their threads it literally advertises it. I found this thread a while ago cos Em mentioned it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So everyone that posts on Tattle is unwell, needs help, is some lonely sad loser that hasn't got a life ? What a lazy ill-informed assumption! And way easier to think that then to actually acknowledge alot of the constructive comments that have been made here about her recent behaviour have been made by eloquent and clearly well educated people.

She's clearly been triggered by what she has read here, but as her therapist friend said many times she needs to work on herself..perhaps address the fact she speaks out on things she has no experience of and should not be profiting off !
Agreed. It shows a lot that the vast majority of people here used to like her and this used to be a rave thread, but her recent and changing behaviour has changed our minds. Were we sad losers when we were coming on here to rave about her? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12

Just for the record I’m really happy at the moment and post here 🤣

I stopped following Em a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t missed her updates. As someone said previously, your insta feels calmer without her on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't even remember why i started following her in the first place but I just can't listen to her stories anymore. And the FGF can F right off.
But anyway, I found tattle as I don't have anyone irl to gossip with/vent about people I follow on instagram. I'd go mad if I didn't!!

I've stopped following her, she's quite aggressive and her constant bandwagon jumping in just annoying.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there was any need for anyone to comment on her wedding hair and shoes etc etc as she will have had her hair done to her taste not everyone elses. But yes if it bothers you that much stay away from it.

Reactions: 2
The constant quotes are funny now. Us trolls are so unhappy in life. Maybe we'd be happier if we had the privilege of non stop holidays and parties and lived carefree courtesy of our famous rich fathers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not going to let the saddo trolls get to me ..here's 454 quotes that say the opposite! 🥱

What's really sad is that someone who has been born into the privileged life she has contributes nothing of any value. A private education and a spoilt upbringing and her contribution is dancing like a hyper active toddler to other people's life achievements. How does she not read what people send her and think I need to get a job and actually do something meaningful with my life ? The sad person in this situation is her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.