Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to let the saddo trolls get to me ..here's 454 quotes that say the opposite! 🥱

What's really sad is that someone who has been born into the privileged life she has contributes nothing of any value. A private education and a spoilt upbringing and her contribution is dancing like a hyper active toddler to other people's life achievements. How does she not read what people send her and think I need to get a job and actually do something meaningful with my life ? The sad person in this situation is her.
I had to stop watching FGF as I got motion sickness due to all the jumping around. duck off, Em. Gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gobshite is exactly right.

She’s grown up in a situation where she’s been able to do whatever she wants and now thinks she’s entitled to have a platform where she talks about things she isn’t qualified to talk about.

Pure rich white privilege. Everyone must want to listen to ME! Me me me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I quite enjoy following her, I don’t agree with everything she says obviously but I don’t mind her cheerfulness. and I actually quite like the FGF 😂

The only thing though I thought was a bit odd was the Simply Be advert. I know it is generally for ladies size 12+ (having been a customer myself but wasn’t hugely fussed on the quality) but I kind of had it as more of a plus size space; it just feels a bit iffy for someone at the smallest end of their offering to be advertising for them? I dunno if I’ve explained that particularly well!

Reactions: 9
I quite enjoy following her, I don’t agree with everything she says obviously but I don’t mind her cheerfulness. and I actually quite like the FGF 😂

The only thing though I thought was a bit odd was the Simply Be advert. I know it is generally for ladies size 12+ (having been a customer myself but wasn’t hugely fussed on the quality) but I kind of had it as more of a plus size space; it just feels a bit iffy for someone at the smallest end of their offering to be advertising for them? I dunno if I’ve explained that particularly well!
I wouldn’t have even put her at a size 12 tbh.

Reactions: 4
Wondered if she was talking about tattle on her latest podcast episode so came here to see what people were saying 👀
what did she say? I don’t listen to it

Why would you even share this with this woman?

The woman who married the only nan she's ever shagged. (No judgement. Just duck off!)
she was calling women sluts for one night stands not so long ago and talking about how one night stands made people feel seedy and dirty.

• Wow
  • Heart
What a way to live ... ...holiday..ads..holiday..ads. That private education is paying off! Her parents must be so proud of her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a way to live ... ...holiday..ads..holiday..ads. That private education is paying off! Her parents must be so proud of her 🙄
her dad talks about being proud of her, because he’s a bit of a knob himself.

the whole family is about money, and getting paid as much as possible for contributing as little as possible to the world. So yep, they are proud of her, but I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

Jeremy Clarkson has a huge chip on his shoulder about his lack of academic ability and Em’s lack of academic ability. Absolutely huge. That’s why he has to tweet about it constantly and talk about it. That’s why he bragged about nepotism making an education redundant. He knows he and has family have nothing of real value to offer the world, so they graft instead.

I’d say he’s glad she still makes money despite not getting much out of her expensive education, because he holds it in disdain since both he and his children failed at it.

Reactions: 3
This woman had better not EVER preach to us about global warming/climate change etc.

EVER!
And such an unnecessary post. Like, why did she post it? To show off her privilege? Show off that she went to the funeral? Or wind us up with her carbon emissions?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
her dad talks about being proud of her, because he’s a bit of a knob himself.

the whole family is about money, and getting paid as much as possible for contributing as little as possible to the world. So yep, they are proud of her, but I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

Jeremy Clarkson has a huge chip on his shoulder about his lack of academic ability and Em’s lack of academic ability. Absolutely huge. That’s why he has to tweet about it constantly and talk about it. That’s why he bragged about nepotism making an education redundant. He knows he and has family have nothing of real value to offer the world, so they graft instead.

I’d say he’s glad she still makes money despite not getting much out of her expensive education, because he holds it in disdain since both he and his children failed at it.
Em has done duck all for society but her dad has done more for british farming than anyone else ever has. He may be a bit of a knob but he does deserve credit for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Em has done duck all for society but her dad has done more for british farming than anyone else ever has. He may be a bit of a knob but he does deserve credit for that.
Absolutely.

JC highlighted the crap that British Farmers have to deal with, Em has done bugger all.

And such an unnecessary post. Like, why did she post it? To show off her privilege? Show off that she went to the funeral? Or wind us up with her carbon emissions?
Bit of grief tourism no doubt

Reactions: 8
Logged on to my insta in the first time in ages and was greeted by photos of Em in varying stages of undress. Why is she so desperate to get her kit off at every available opportunity? Hardly a body positivity thing surely, she's got a conventionally attractive figure. Just reeks of attention-seeking imo (and also skin sells).

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t know our faces. She’s just desperately trying to scare people off from calling her out on tit she shouldn’t get away with. What a gobshite
Haha that's what I thought as well, my post was meant to sound more sarcastic than it did 😛

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.