Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
I didn’t want to de-rail the thread, but I thought I’d mention that it seems to be an influencer thing in general. It’s what makes influencer culture so disgusting to me. Literally, it’s very distasteful.
Tbf I highly doubt there's a thread where you could talk about Nick, unless it's a rave!

Reactions: 1

Gaf

So I just had to pose as I follow Em and love the positive stuff but I’ve just seen her comment on Callie Thorpes tattle rant saying something like oh I found a page about me today and wept about it! Surely she can’t be referring to this one unless there is another one? This is like four posts 😂😂
Feel like she was trying to make herself seem bigger then she is - this will be the next thing now. Minor insta huns all like oh no I’m on tattle too 😂😂😂

cee-bee

VIP Member
The part where I mentioned questioning MMs behaviour was a response to you saying its valid to do that, I was saying that JCs comment was going further than questioning behaviour
no one has said clarksons comments were valid criticisms though, I think that’s where we are all getting confused

Lalala explain has defended emily Clarkson on her stories . I think it’s really sad what her dad has done tbh . I feel for Emily a bit , imagine your own dad behaving like that?
lalalaletmeexplain is another dodgy character. And she has a weird relationship to Em and Alex, almost weirdly deferential.

I remember she raged against sweaty Beaty because the asked for her name etc for a return or something to that effect. Someone must’ve messaged her later and pointed out Em was a brand ambassador for them, and she put up a grovelling story about how much she loved em and how it wasn’t a reflection on her just a specific issue she was having. Maybe it’s in her thread.

she als tried to report tattle to the police, claiming her address had been posted on here and made an account IIRC - it’s a crazy read

Last edited:

JulesC

VIP Member
Started a new thread as this one was over. Hope it’s worked!

• Heart

Lollypopper

Hahahaha yeah I remember when I first found out I was like what!? She earns her following on her own and I love that

Brazenboob

no.. I know you didn’t… you said sniffing eggs was 😅😅😅 and I’m struggling to see where sniffing eggs defended JC

maybe let’s just move on since I don’t think we are understanding each other at all this evening 😂😆
I didn't say anyone was defending JC but ok

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Why did she have to have her jaw broken and wired ? I didnt watch the page for a while and then came back to that....

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Her story about insta filters was picked up by the daily mail and she posted that she was anxious about it. I went and looked at the comments and they were all pretty positive and applauding her. I think it’s a shame that she didn’t report that back to her followers or make any comment.

Brazenboob

I can’t see where @Sniffing Eggs said anything in defence of clarkson though…? To quote;

“I don't believe that PH and MM have been entirely truthful to the British public, on a LOT of points.

I don't think it's bullying to question their actions or behaviours. Especially in the years that DOE and HMTQ were so elderly/frail.
Of course, Emily is the victim here”

How is that defending clarkson or his comments? If I’m not mistaken, sniffing eggs is agreeing with me that there are some legitimate cricisms of MM. Nothing to do with clarkson or saying his recent column was one of them.

I referenced MM because… you literally did. In your comment. See BIB below???
I never said you were defending JC haha why are you arguing with me

cee-bee

VIP Member
Sorry, it seems you think I was replying to you. My response in reference to questioning behaviours was directed towards Sniffing Eggs... I didn't read your message as you said it was a spiel so I presumed off topic so didn't read it...

Edit to say I don't even know why you're talking about MM in a response to my comment it's just not relevant to my point
I can’t see where @Sniffing Eggs said anything in defence of clarkson though…? To quote;

“I don't believe that PH and MM have been entirely truthful to the British public, on a LOT of points.

I don't think it's bullying to question their actions or behaviours. Especially in the years that DOE and HMTQ were so elderly/frail.
Of course, Emily is the victim here”

How is that defending clarkson or his comments? If I’m not mistaken, sniffing eggs is agreeing with me that there are some legitimate cricisms of MM. Nothing to do with clarkson or saying his recent column was one of them.

I referenced MM because… you literally did. In your comment. See BIB below???

Emily IS a victim here. MM IS a victim here. With comments like this, tbh, ALL women are victims. It doesn't matter who is right who is wrong who did what, ALL women suffer from misogyny like this.

Today right now Emily will be feeling that directly with the thousands of people in her DMs saying say more do more cut him off blah blah blah. MM will be feeling it while thousands parrot JC's violent words. Saying you hate someone on a cellular level and describing sexual violence of this level is not 'questioning actions or behaviours'.

But men having platforms to say shit like this damages us all by giving men a free pass to speak about us and our daughters that way on small and large scales. Anyone who makes this incident into an anti-MM thing is completely missing the point.

I don’t think that’s true though. There’s plenty she can say that won’t cause offense

“I’m really enjoying motherhood at the moment, but I appreciate I don’t have most of the stressors most other people have. I have a support network, I’m surrounded by vast wealth and that protects me from the vast majority of stressors most new mothers are exposed to. I’m incredibly lucky and I wish more mothers could have it as easy as I do”

but to be inoffensive would require being honest and self reflective; not Em’s strong points. It would require acknowledging that she is where she is in life due to luck. It would mean acknowledging she isn’t like most women in that she doesn’t share the same circumstances. She isn’t brave enough to be honest about these things, because she’s scared it will alienate her audience.

and admitting that to herself would also mean confronting how bloody mediocre and untalented and unaccomplished she is. Easier to stick her head in the sand and ignore those ugly truths.

You can enjoy being positive about new motherhood and post about it and NOT cause offense, but it requires a strength of character that Em simply doesn’t possess.
Or maybe we should stop expecting celebrities/whatever she is to be martyrs