Em Clarkson #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a new thread as the other one was way over. There weren’t any thread title suggestions, must try harder this time 🤣

Recap anyone?

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to Em that getting pissy that the insta algorithm deleted her photo, isn’t a moral crusade and doesn’t make her a social justice warrior? It makes her look like a narcissist self absorbed teen.

someone probably reported the photo or the algorithm picked it up. But when she queried it they reinstated it. It’s a total non issue. Are women’s bodies over sexualised? Yeh of course. But she had a cringy nude pregnant photo temporarily removed, before insta realised it was sexual nudity.

the faux outrage is really boring now, she doesn’t give a tit about women’s bodies or she wouldn’t be selling fast fashion, she wouldn’t be giving interviews to the Sun and she wouldn’t be arguing that p.3 models on a daily newspaper are fine.

she literally said she was in support of p3 because it was “empowering” for women to be nude while ignoring the context that this was hypersexualiaing women’s bodies on a daily basis in a newspaper that would be read over breakfast, and now she’s scraping the barrel with this bullshit?

she’s so embarrassing, I honestly just wish she’d crawl into her mums mansion and keep her ill informed, uneducated and drole opinions to herself.

Can someone explain to Em that getting pissy that the insta algorithm deleted her photo, isn’t a moral crusade and doesn’t make her a social justice warrior? It makes her look like a narcissist self absorbed teen.

someone probably reported the photo or the algorithm picked it up. But when she queried it they reinstated it. It’s a total non issue. Are women’s bodies over sexualised? Yeh of course. But she had a cringy nude pregnant photo temporarily removed, before insta realised it was sexual nudity.

the faux outrage is really boring now, she doesn’t give a tit about women’s bodies or she wouldn’t be selling fast fashion, she wouldn’t be giving interviews to the Sun and she wouldn’t be arguing that p.3 models on a daily newspaper are fine.

she literally said she was in support of p3 because it was “empowering” for women to be nude while ignoring the context that this was hypersexualiaing women’s bodies on a daily basis in a newspaper that would be read over breakfast, and now she’s scraping the barrel with this bullshit?

she’s so embarrassing, I honestly just wish she’d crawl into her mums mansion and keep her ill informed, uneducated and drole opinions to herself.
she over-dramatises every non-event possible, and blows it out of all proportion, taking a stance of moral outrage solely for publicity! and it works, because she successfully landed herself a media article, which draws attention to her, thus increases her following and engagement with her content. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she reported her own post thru other accounts, because she knew damn well that she would get far more publicity if the post was deleted and then reinstated than if she simply shared the photos. it's all just tactics for attention and engagement, but it is all so obvious! especially when she purposefully shared it on international women's day so she could feign even further outrage that her cringe photos had been removed! all so deliberate and planned. 🙄

I haven’t commented before(I don’t think) but I was listening to her podcast where she talks through her birth story, the baby was born at 37 and a half weeks and she calls her premature? My son was born at 37+3 and he wasn’t considered premature??

Reactions: 1
I haven’t commented before(I don’t think) but I was listening to her podcast where she talks through her birth story, the baby was born at 37 and a half weeks and she calls her premature? My son was born at 37+3 and he wasn’t considered premature??
Premature is less than 37 - so she’s definitely not a preemie however so that she can be used for content she will forever be referred to as

because she’s Em Clarkson, she doesn’t let facts of evidence get in the way of a good sensationalist and attention seeking story that victimises her.

Didn’t you know? Em knows better than everyone and if you disagree it’s just that she’s too much for you.

Reactions: 5
Premature is less than 37 - so she’s definitely not a preemie however so that she can be used for content she will forever be referred to as

I understand why she is doing this though.

A friend of mine had a baby at 37 weeks and she'd also call him premature (with an asterisk). She said that he was always a bit behind milestone wise but no health professional gave the fact that he was 3 weeks early any weighting.

Reactions: 2

I understand why she is doing this though.

A friend of mine had a baby at 37 weeks and she'd also call him premature (with an asterisk). She said that he was always a bit behind milestone wise but no health professional gave the fact that he was 3 weeks early any weighting.
your friend is discussing their child in a healthcare context there though.

why would Em need to inform her followers that her child is premature since, 1. We don’t need to know whether or not the baby reaches milestones and 2. From an ethical perspective, we shouldn’t be told about the health and milestones of a child. That child’s right to privacy should be respected.

Em isn’t calling her daughter premature for her daughter’s sake. She’s doing it for herself.

Reactions: 6
Do you have a timestamp? I don't remember her calling her premature when I listened, maybe I zoned out

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit of a lurker here. I missed where she said about her birth story. Did she have a c section? Was it elective or emergency? I think I saw somewhere on here she’s claiming to have had the baby prematurely but she had her at 37 weeks? I’m only asking because Im being nosey. Thanks!

I’m a bit of a lurker here. I missed where she said about her birth story. Did she have a c section? Was it elective or emergency? I think I saw somewhere on here she’s claiming to have had the baby prematurely but she had her at 37 weeks? I’m only asking because Im being nosey. Thanks!
emergency I believe x

It was a bit of both, she had been advised that she'd likely need a c-section because of something to do with an issue her mother and female family members also have (I can't remember exactly what) but Em really wanted a natural birth so gave it a go. After a lot of trying it became clear it wasn't going to happen so a c-section was the safest way for both Em and the baby

did you see her story the other day where she spent the weekend alone with her daughter as boy Alex was away somewhere, and was then hyping up single parents, as though spending a night with her baby was comparative to the life of a single mother! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
did you see her story the other day where she spent the weekend alone with her daughter as boy Alex was away somewhere, and was then hyping up single parents, as though spending a night with her baby was comparative to the life of a single mother! 🙄
her ignorance and lack of self awareness knows no bounds

This is awkward, I was hoping this might be a rave thread as I quite like Em.

I'm not sure why as I can't relate to her at all, shes much younger, richer and opinionated than me buuuuut I love the energy of her Feel Good Fridays.
Also, the reality of some of her FML moments make me chuckle (her post jaw surgery journey springs to mind) and I really, really like the fact she hides her babies identity.
Keeping some privacy and boundaries on social media is a rarity and I'm glad that Ems keeping her baby private for now.

Thats all, I'll see myself out now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is awkward, I was hoping this might be a rave thread as I quite like Em.

I'm not sure why as I can't relate to her at all, shes much younger, richer and opinionated than me buuuuut I love the energy of her Feel Good Fridays.
Also, the reality of some of her FML moments make me chuckle (her post jaw surgery journey springs to mind) and I really, really like the fact she hides her babies identity.
Keeping some privacy and boundaries on social media is a rarity and I'm glad that Ems keeping her baby private for now.

Thats all, I'll see myself out now 🥴
I do agree with this - think it's good she is keeping boundaries and her babies privacy! Also just watched her Molly Mae video and think it is well put together and agree with it!

Reactions: 3