Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to sound like I’m A) a boring old git or B) like I’m clutching at straws a bit…but I’m actually shocked that Emily has posted on her grid photos and videos of all of those people playing on a frozen lake. She posted it 10 mins ago and just an hour ago, the BBC reported that a search and rescue operation is under way at a lake not far from me in Birmingham, people who were playing on the frozen lake and they are now in critical condition. And she’s posting pics saying how much of a wonderful Sunday she’s had, how lovely her weekend has been blah blah. I don’t expect influencers to check the news every minute of the day but this, in my eyes, is incredibly tone deaf. Its the top story in the news at the moment. I know lots of people go and play and skate on frozen ice, and that’s totally their decision if they want to take the risks that come with that. But posting those photos/videos at this moment in time, in my opinion, isn’t a good look, not when there’s several people currently fighting for their lives from being on a frozen lake. I used to love her content but I’m starting to realise that she’s just not living in the real world.
she doesn’t keep abreast of the news at all. Remember when she posted about how nobody was talking about Iran because a few other influencers had? Even though literally every news outlet… was talking about Iran. I pointed it out on tattle and she posted a story about being kind to others and the usual tripe associated. She absolutely is not living in the real world.

Saving the planet.

From the woman who peddles fast fashion?

Get stuffed!
it’s ok though because… she’s a woman? And she’s earning money? And what’s wrong with earning money? Shouldn’t women be supporting women earning money? #feminist

(just don’t talk about the women being exploited by fast fashion because we only want to be feminist so long as it’s convenient amirite)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
not only did she delete the photo of Alex posing next to the "danger! thin ice!" sign - despite claiming in her comments that her, Alex and Bua didn't stand on the ice, she didn't know anyone on the ice and they were just standing and watching, whilst filming and laughing at little kids falling over - a easy lie, after deleting the photo of Alex literally standing on the ice as evidence - she has also slyly removed the footage of all the children and dogs playing on the ice and the laughter and "she ate tit" comment as a poor kid face-planted the ground. obvs she only deemed it cruel and irresponsible to share footage where she is laughing at the misfortune of children - a child who she had no idea if they were actually hurt as a result of their fall - given the context of the tragic news story.

no mention of it in her stories though, or an apology for her not following her emphasised #bekind mantra in terms of laughing at children being injured - not even just laughing but actually sharing the footage on SM of kids she has made very clear in the comments she didn't know - but has instead dealt with it in a totally mature manner - ignoring the situation entirely, by editing the post to remove any photos of her or Alex on, or near, the ice, changing the caption to remove the part about her laughing at a kid falling on their face and removing all the references from her stories - while simultaneously dirty deleting every comment that criticised the photos as crass and insensitive given the tragic news, those which called her out for not following her beloved #bekind mantra and also those criticising for being generally irresponsible by giving the impression that it's not dangerous to play on frozen lakes. but hey, it's total fine! if there is no evidence on SM, then it totally didn't happen....right?! 👌🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Was she actually filming other people's kids and uploading it to Instagram?
Yes she did. I’m only now catching up on the thread but I was shocked, and now we have the children that have died falling into a lake in Birmingham.

It is never ever ok to be on frozen water, ever. But to film other people, and to be laughing as a child fell over is just disgusting. She is vile, honestly vile. I can’t believe I ever liked her and thought she was different!

Reactions: 10
Christ, when that kid's born if anyone's caught filming them she'll be the first to complain about safeguarding then, won't she? She's so callous.

Most people I watch are very conscientious about children in their videos, avoiding filming if there's lots around or blurring faces out/editing out etc.

Reactions: 5
Was she actually filming other people's kids and uploading it to Instagram?
yep. not just filming the children and dogs of total strangers, but one little kid slipped on the ice, and Em immediately started laughing - totally unaware whether the kid was injured or hurt or whatever - and said "ha, she ate tit!" regardless of the recent news, it was totally inappropriate footage to have filmed - let alone uploaded to SM, and really showed her true personality! it was unlikely the kids could be identified in the sense that she was filming from quite far away, but as a parent, i would not be impressed if an influencer was uploading footage of my child to a huge public platform - especially if I was my kid who was being laughed at for smashing their face on the ice. 😔

but y'know, Alex is pregnant, thus her behaviour is totally justified because "hormones" and she has been very VERY sick and feeling vulnerable, so it's totally okay she found joy in a little kid's pain - and then chose to share her laughter on IG. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s so tone deaf and inappropriate for her to post that, even if the tragedy hadn’t occurred.

There aren’t any identifying features of the kid, which is why Em probably feels comfortable posting that vid. But it’s just plain… mean spirited and inconsiderate and rude. She’s really showing her true colours. If I fell and someone posted it to their 200K following… I’d feel pretty crap about it, even if it wasn’t the main focus of the video.

I can’t believe she’s removed it and hasn’t addressed why. She knows she was wrong to upload it in the first place, but is she gonna apologise? Make a point on how she realised she was wrong? Nah. She’s gonna brush it under the carpet, hope no one noticed and show off her huge diamond wedding and engagement rings whilst plugging her crappy show.

She is the absolute worst, an absolute drain.

• Heart
Anyone thats computer savvy with downloading things...the video she posted is still showing on the iganony. com site ...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone thats computer savvy with downloading things...the video she posted is still showing on the iganony. com site ...
ah, amazing! just gonna leave this here, for the next time Em criticises anyone for bullying or reminds people to #bekind. the real Emily Clarkson, everyone! 👌🏻 i only wish i had managed to screenshot the photo of Alex standing on the ice next to the "danger! thin ice!" warning sign, before she swiftly deleted it and lied claiming that neither her, Alex or Bua were on the ice! 🤦🏻‍♀️

unfortunately when she the footage in her stories, she use music as a background and you can't here reaction as the child falls over, laughing - with absolutely no concern as to whether the child is injured or hurt - as she says crackles and says "he ate tit!" - but this, at least, shows she was happily filming children and sharing the footage on SM without their consent. what she was saying in the background made it worse, but the whole situation - filming total strangers without their knowledge and then sharing it online without their knowledge - was pretty gross and inappropriate.

Reactions: 7
ah, amazing! just gonna leave this here, for the next time Em criticises anyone for bullying or reminds people to #bekind. the real Emily Clarkson, everyone! 👌🏻 i only wish i had managed to screenshot the photo of Alex standing on the ice next to the "danger! thin ice!" warning sign, before she swiftly deleted it and lied claiming that neither her, Alex or Bua were on the ice! 🤦🏻‍♀️

unfortunately when she the footage in her stories, she use music as a background and you can't here reaction as the child falls over, laughing - with absolutely no concern as to whether the child is injured or hurt - as she says crackles and says "he ate tit!" - but this, at least, shows she was happily filming children and sharing the footage on SM without their consent. what she was saying in the background made it worse, but the whole situation - filming total strangers without their knowledge and then sharing it online without their knowledge - was pretty gross and inappropriate.

View attachment 1802677
The " didn't mean to film the kid falling but lol " ...what's lol about a child falling over ? 😤

And it looks like she was filming standing on that frozen ice!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
yep. not just filming the children and dogs of total strangers, but one little kid slipped on the ice, and Em immediately started laughing - totally unaware whether the kid was injured or hurt or whatever - and said "ha, she ate tit!" regardless of the recent news, it was totally inappropriate footage to have filmed - let alone uploaded to SM, and really showed her true personality! it was unlikely the kids could be identified in the sense that she was filming from quite far away, but as a parent, i would not be impressed if an influencer was uploading footage of my child to a huge public platform - especially if I was my kid who was being laughed at for smashing their face on the ice. 😔

but y'know, Alex is pregnant, thus her behaviour is totally justified because "hormones" and she has been very VERY sick and feeling vulnerable, so it's totally okay she found joy in a little kid's pain - and then chose to share her laughter on IG. 😡
Can’t believe she said that!! What a classless witch.

The " didn't mean to film the kid falling but lol " ...what's lol about a child falling over ? 😤

And it looks like she was filming standing on that frozen ice!
oh, they were. definitely standing on the ice - all three of them, including Bua! ait was very clear in the - now deleted - photo of Alex, posing next to a warning sign reading "danger! thin ice"! positioned in the middle of the frozen water that they were on the ice! she is just trying to backtrack, and choosing to lie and delete comments and photos, to avoid having to address her behaviour and accept responsibility for sharing such inappropriate content and making such nasty comments, finding joy. in the misfortune of a child!

the "lol" aimed at the fallen kid in the caption is bad enough - i'm just annoyed that i missed the footage shared without music, where you can actually hear her laughing at the child getting hurt, and the cruel comment she made. 😡😡

• Wow
Well when she reads here later she will see that she might try to dirty delete some of her behaviour but not everything vanishes off the internet!

Good to see she was able to drag herself off her sick bed to go scam, I mean meet those poor saps that have paid to go and see her and her horror of a mate Alex in all their childish dull glory ! Amazing what she can do when there is a pay cheque involved!!

They need to rename that shite podcast they do to " should I dirty delete that " ...something they are both very good at doing especially Alex!

Last edited:
yeah Em, the rail strikes are such a total "ball-ache"! rude that they didn't take the specific plans intoof Emily Clarkson into account when planning industrial action! 👌🏻🙄

• Haha
yeah Em, the rail strikes are such a total "ball-ache"! rude that they didn't take the specific plans intoof Emily Clarkson into account when planning industrial action! 👌🏻🙄
She’d never be open about it but you 100% know where her political leanings lie and it won’t be on the side of the strikers, put it that way.

For all her moaning, she loves the daily Mail (whose readership have a bizarre cult like love for her horrendous father and who frequently extend their favourable coverage to em) and has openly spoke about always having the sun in her household growing up. She also gained a lot of exposure earlier on in her career from right wing tabloids.

For example,

On a side note, if I was in the army and someone just used their contacts to search me by name, I’d feel pretty pissed. The person didn’t exist but if someone else had that name, the deserved privacy. And a private detective?!?! She really lives in a different world than the rest of us.

Reactions: 5
She’d never be open about it but you 100% know where her political leanings lie and it won’t be on the side of the strikers, put it that way.

For all her moaning, she loves the daily Mail (whose readership have a bizarre cult like love for her horrendous father and who frequently extend their favourable coverage to em) and has openly spoke about always having the sun in her household growing up. She also gained a lot of exposure earlier on in her career from right wing tabloids.

For example,

On a side note, if I was in the army and someone just used their contacts to search me by name, I’d feel pretty pissed. The person didn’t exist but if someone else had that name, the deserved privacy. And a private detective?!?! She really lives in a different world than the rest of us.
"and I’m sorry that as a result of your actions you are now unable to teach children but, if we’re honest, that’s probably for the best."

wow. that story is messy! the privilege of simply hiring a private investgator - and using your parents' "army contact" to investigate someone doesn't sound entirely legal i mean, i totally get that the woman did wrong, and she had to live with the consequences of her actions - but the story is just quite sad, with Em focusing on the fact that it's so tough to be "famous", to the point that fact a young woman was so desperate to be her friend, that she ruined her future career just to talk to her. 😔

plus it's kinda bold of Em to jump to take the moral high ground, when a few days ago she was laughing at a child falling face first into the ice, then deleting the footage to avoid having to take responsibility or address the issue, apologise or acknowledge that it wasn't appropriate! literally about to become a mother, yet absolutely no concern about filming the children of total strangers and sharing it on SM without their knowledge or consent. not illegal, but pretty shady - and she can hardly take the moral highground when she is laughing at injured children! 🙄🙄

• Heart
"and I’m sorry that as a result of your actions you are now unable to teach children but, if we’re honest, that’s probably for the best."

wow. that story is messy! the privilege of simply hiring a private investgator - and using your parents' "army contact" to investigate someone doesn't sound entirely legal i mean, i totally get that the woman did wrong, and she had to live with the consequences of her actions - but the story is just quite sad, with Em focusing on the fact that it's so tough to be "famous", to the point that fact a young woman was so desperate to be her friend, that she ruined her future career just to talk to her. 😔

plus it's kinda bold of Em to jump to take the moral high ground, when a few days ago she was laughing at a child falling face first into the ice, then deleting the footage to avoid having to take responsibility or address the issue, apologise or acknowledge that it wasn't appropriate! literally about to become a mother, yet absolutely no concern about filming the children of total strangers and sharing it on SM without their knowledge or consent. not illegal, but pretty shady - and she can hardly take the moral highground when she is laughing at injured children! 🙄🙄
Yeh I’m struggling a bit with the tone of the piece. It very much focuses on how much of a victim Em is, whilst she seems wholly unaware of how privileged she is. The police were prepared to drop the matter since no real harm was done, but Em and her mother weren’t content with that. They hired a private investigator who sounds, frankly, rather dodgy. It sounds like a lot of this information would be protected by GDPR now.

She doesn’t attempt to highlight how much of a problem online grooming is, she doesn’t look into the excellent and groundbreaking work of the CEOP command or praise them in any real way (they’ve since been absorbed into the NCA and whose work is still desperately underfunded and underreported).

She doesn’t highlight how most children wouldn’t benefit from a private investigator to follow up their case, that the police are too underfunded to do this individually.

She had a real opportunity to highlight some really important issues there, shed a light on some really good work. But instead she bypasses her own privilege and focuses all on herself; how awful it was for her and the book she was plugging at the time. The very definition of spoiled and self centred.

This person who contacted her, lied and misled Emily and that was wrong. But I do also feel for this person. They weren’t malicious to her. They didn’t attempt to groom her or put her on harms way. It doesn’t even sound like they committed a crime or at least, not a serious one. The police certainly didn’t feel the need to follow up.They sound like a very troubled and lonely individual and I found my sympathy lay with them more than Em.

I’ve seeing a trend in which Emily’s mother seems to be extremely overbearing and overprotective of her, from how she hunted down this catfish to how she hunts down and messages people she suspects are from tattle. Probably goes in some way to explaining why Em is the way she is.

• Heart
Yeh I’m struggling a bit with the tone of the piece. It very much focuses on how much of a victim Em is, whilst she seems wholly unaware of how privileged she is. The police were prepared to drop the matter since no real harm was done, but Em and her mother weren’t content with that. They hired a private investigator who sounds, frankly, rather dodgy. It sounds like a lot of this information would be protected by GDPR now.

She doesn’t attempt to highlight how much of a problem online grooming is, she doesn’t look into the excellent and groundbreaking work of the CEOP command or praise them in any real way (they’ve since been absorbed into the NCA and whose work is still desperately underfunded and underreported).

She doesn’t highlight how most children wouldn’t benefit from a private investigator to follow up their case, that the police are too underfunded to do this individually.

She had a real opportunity to highlight some really important issues there, shed a light on some really good work. But instead she bypasses her own privilege and focuses all on herself; how awful it was for her and the book she was plugging at the time. The very definition of spoiled and self centred.

This person who contacted her, lied and misled Emily and that was wrong. But I do also feel for this person. They weren’t malicious to her. They didn’t attempt to groom her or put her on harms way. It doesn’t even sound like they committed a crime or at least, not a serious one. The police certainly didn’t feel the need to follow up.They sound like a very troubled and lonely individual and I found my sympathy lay with them more than Em.

I’ve seeing a trend in which Emily’s mother seems to be extremely overbearing and overprotective of her, from how she hunted down this catfish to how she hunts down and messages people she suspects are from tattle. Probably goes in some way to explaining why Em is the way she is.
Exactly this her mother sent a friend request to my friend after Em had gone after my friend on Instagram and sent her flying monkeys after her with threats that were soo awful she had to delete her account. Clearly she's her mother's daughter with her petty and self absorbed behaviour! Awful creature!

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.