Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh I doubt it even went that deep. I’m guessing her tattle username had similarities to her social media username, as it’s been mentioned here that Em has contacted people who have never commented on her. My guess is that em and her ma put 2 and 2 together and get 5.

GDPR legislation came into effect from 2018 and it protects people from having their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) basically handed out. It would take a law enforcement professional to submit a production order before personal info of that kind would be shared - and they’d have to obtain it from tattle AND Instagram for them to be able to accurately target people. That’s why it’s so suspect they were able to hunt down that poor Uni student. How exactly where they able to legally obtain her personal information…? An IP address isn’t that incriminating, it’s just a series of numbers and can be changed by restarting your router, after which the number is reassigned to another user. Em herself doesn’t seem to understand exactly how they hunted down the catfish.

indeed, it sounds as if potentially Em and her mother are behaving unlawfully. Targeting and messaging someone online “for the purpose of causing distress” is against the law under the Malicious Comms act.
Her username here had no connections at all to her Instagram account which is why it was even more upsetting that she had somehow been ' tracked' down! The messages she received from Emily were directly connected to her username here and there was no doubt about that. Just to be clear again, apart from commenting here, she at no point had commented on any of Emily's posts or sent her a dm via Instagram so the fact that Emily thought it was ok to attack her via her private dms was not acceptable, and tbh the distress the messages that followed caused because they were scary and absolutely disgusting was really upsetting to see.

Not sure if anyone else remembers but Emily mentioned on her Instagram and via the podcast that she had found and read this site and she also alluded to feeling better once she had seen the faces of the people who post here. It was around that time she went after my friend.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
tbh I doubt it even went that deep. I’m guessing her tattle username had similarities to her social media username, as it’s been mentioned here that Em has contacted people who have never commented on her. My guess is that em and her ma put 2 and 2 together and get 5.

GDPR legislation came into effect from 2018 and it protects people from having their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) basically handed out. It would take a law enforcement professional to submit a production order before personal info of that kind would be shared - and they’d have to obtain it from tattle AND Instagram for them to be able to accurately target people. That’s why it’s so suspect they were able to hunt down that poor Uni student. How exactly where they able to legally obtain her personal information…? An IP address isn’t that incriminating, it’s just a series of numbers and can be changed by restarting your router, after which the number is reassigned to another user. Em herself doesn’t seem to understand exactly how they hunted down the catfish.

indeed, it sounds as if potentially Em and her mother are behaving unlawfully. Targeting and messaging someone online “for the purpose of causing distress” is against the law under the Malicious Comms act.
I think they are finding people through their email - if same email used to register your tattle account and your insta account they are linked by that data and can be traced to usernames linked to that email…

I think they are finding people through their email - if same email used to register your tattle account and your insta account they are linked by that data and can be traced to usernames linked to that email…
She found me, I won’t go into detail because I did feel threatened but all I will say is I think that is the source or she’s breaking the law somehow by tracing IPs when tattle is meant to be anonymous.

She found me, I won’t go into detail because I did feel threatened but all I will say is I think that is the source or she’s breaking the law somehow by tracing IPs when tattle is meant to be anonymous.
I will say that she came across as enjoying “shaming” me for my views and when I did not respond with shame but instead stood by my opinions she got more vicious and as a result a circle of around 10 influencers I also spoke about on tattle all blocked me. So they are all connected and clearly know about tattle and keep each other in the loop on people hate following.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I will say that she came across as enjoying “shaming” me for my views and when I did not respond with shame but instead stood by my opinions she got more vicious and as a result a circle of around 10 influencers I also spoke about on tattle all blocked me. So they are all connected and clearly know about tattle and keep each other in the loop on people hate following.
Jesus Christ. Absolutely horrendous. Horrendous people.

Reactions: 7
PS guys…

Em is happy to point her criticism at the daily mail because it’s an easy win.

but the royal roster filter down to the tabloid press, which includes her family favourite, the sun. A paper she has said she loves herself.

To recap, em has herself written for the sun (her open letter to her catfish). She has promoted her blogs and books in the sun. She has given interviews to the sun. Her father is a sun columnist. Indeed,

here’s his take on Meghan - she’s a “monster” apparently.

View attachment 1811054

so… I’m a little confused here. On one hand Em is criticising Media backlash against Harry and Meghan whilst her own family is part of said media backlash all while she continues to support and work with said publications.

here are just a selection of stories she could have chosen form her family favourite, the sun;

View attachment 1811055
yeah, i would love to hear Em's thoughts on her father's publicised opinions of Meghan! the point of her resent post seemed to be highlighting that the media are totally set on destroying Meghan, and sharing examples of articles from the Mail - yet Jeremy Clarkson's most recent article in the Sun involves him explaining that he hates her more than certain serial killers, and dreams of a day she is forced to walk naked thru the streets while the public throw 💩 at her.

surely those comments fall under Em's description of "to my mind, no one deserves this. it is inhumane". she described it as "bullying on a mass scale, which drive a new mother to wnat to end her life" stating that she feels a "DEEP discomfort at our lack of humanity towards Meghan and Harry". would be very interesting to hear her thoughts on daddy Clarkson's article, since he is contributing to the bullying and hoping for a day she is pelted with excrement, as he believes that is what she deserves. quite a contrast with Em's post, and her criticism of media like the Mail and the Sun - and since it's her father who has made these statements - which based on what she's said herself are comments she vehemently disagree ls with - it. would be interesting for her to address it and share her thoughts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20221217_223304_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 6
yeah, i would love to hear Em's thoughts on her father's publicised opinions of Meghan! the point of her resent post seemed to be highlighting that the media are totally set on destroying Meghan, and sharing examples of articles from the Mail - yet Jeremy Clarkson's most recent article in the Sun involves him explaining that he hates her more than certain serial killers, and dreams of a day she is forced to walk naked thru the streets while the public throw 💩 at her.

surely those comments fall under Em's description of "to my mind, no one deserves this. it is inhumane". she described it as "bullying on a mass scale, which drive a new mother to wnat to end her life" stating that she feels a "DEEP discomfort at our lack of humanity towards Meghan and Harry". would be very interesting to hear her thoughts on daddy Clarkson's article, since he is contributing to the bullying and hoping for a day she is pelted with excrement, as he believes that is what she deserves. quite a contrast with Em's post, and her criticism of media like the Mail and the Sun - and since it's her father who has made these statements - which based on what she's said herself are comments she vehemently disagree ls with - it. would be interesting for her to address it and share her thoughts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1814623
i noticed that too. Seems like “vicious and unhinged” could apply easily to the whole clarkson clan tbh

8536E24E-4C4E-4BEE-AD47-DED1AAAB4540.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Such a subtle reference to her Dad's comments. She's happy to call everything else out in a very loud and clear way but this is all she's saying. Most people won't even get the "Cellular level" reference.
i said it before, Em doesn’t give two hoots about Meghan or lack of humanity. If she did she’d be publicly disagreeing with her father over his very pointed and vicious comments.

what she sees is a deeply unpopular woman who is subject to a lot of criticism (Meghan). Some of it rational and deserved, some of it just vitriol.

Em seems this and feels an affinity. She too, is a woman in the public eye (just about). She too, has been subject to unfair criticism (🙄). She conflates humanity with turning a blind eye to any flaws or hypocrisies of those on the public eye. She whips out her favourite word - “bullying”.

she is fooling herself into believing that she’s spoken out about this from a place of compassion, but it’s not. It’s because she is so self centred that she places herself in the centre of the debate and draws parallels to her own experiences, subconsciously or not.

she’s said herself she doesn’t know what’s being written, she doesn’t know what’s been said and she isn’t invested in the whole debacle. So how can she draw an opinion? It’s mind boggling. It’s like saying;

“I actually don’t read anything about what’s gone on but regardless I’m right about it and here’s my wholly uninformed and passionate take on things and it doesn’t matter if I’ve looked into the facts or details because I’m Em and I’m special and I’m entitled to an opinion even if it is completely uninformed”

it’s like the Iran saga part 2. She had no idea what was being said about Iran or what was being covered in the media. None whatsoever. I doubt she even understands what’s happening right now. And fair enough, if she wants to wander through life drinking symprove and flashing her vulgar wedding rings whilst pretending she’s a social warrior, thats her prerogative. But to then come online and spout her opinions based on total ignorance whilst spreading misinformation? That’s immoral and dangerous imo.

Such a subtle reference to her Dad's comments. She's happy to call everything else out in a very loud and clear way but this is all she's saying. Most people won't even get the "Cellular level" reference.
PS I’m not even sure she’s consciously made that reference. I think she just uses his sound bites and references.

Interestingly Dr Joshua who she follows has just also shared this on his stories. Be interesting to see if she addresses it now or just sticks her head in the sand.
I never understand the need these self titled influencers have to reshare such awful comments so more people end up reading them either again or the first time...are they unable to make a coherent point without the aid of the screenshot 😤

....the M & Haz (🥴) bandwagon is one many are jumping on, including Ms Clarkson, sometimes it's better to just stay quiet rather than prove to the world, again, how ignorant you are!

If my Dad posted stuff like that , I would disown him . But my Dad isn’t my ticket to any kind of fortune or inheritance. Let’s face it , she’s famous (use that word loosely) because of the dad .

I like their podcasts but fully stepping back and looking at everything and the bigger picture . It’s all false . Makes me sad a little because I used to enjoy them. The whole “I’m the only pregnant woman” is insufferable . We get it Em. He cream pies you and you’re preggers. Congrats but please shut up about the “struggle” when so many have miscarried and lost their babies .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
exactly this. i saw her story last night, just her resharing her own post with the "cellular level" caption - which was obviously her very subtle way of showing that she disagrees with her dad's awful comments - or at least is claiming she disagrees, to fit with her usual #womensupportingwomen spiel - knowing it will potentially appease people who saw Jeremy's article and are waiting for her to address it, but won't make sense to those who haven't read the article and won't draw any extra attention to it. the way she acknowledged it so subtly was all very calculated and sly to try and avoid people leaving comments asking her opinion on her dad's article on the Sun, which would direct more people to read it. total damage limitation tactics.

as you said, it's incredibly hypocritical. if any other man had written an article in a national newspaper, sharing their opinion that a WOMAN should be paraded naked through the street as the public verbally abused and berated her, while throwing excrement at her, she would be absolutely OUTRAGED - with both Em and her bff Alex immediately racing to their stories to rant about how disgusting it was, feminism, equality blah blah blah, before writing a long #bekind post, blocking anyone who dared to leave a "not all men" comment and likely following it up with a reel, fully milking the opportunity to further engagement. but in this situation, i bet Em will have quickly intervened and banned Alex from mentioning it either.

she's totally happy to leap on popular bandwagons - like the M&H drama - and use it as an opportunity to prove how outspoken she is in terms of her fighting for equality and justice for women, and her fierce stance on anti-bullying etc - yet it's all just words - totally disingenuous, and all for content, engagement, views and the hope that brands will want to work with her.

if Em was so pro #bekind - and didn't just whip out the hashtag as it suited her, and she wanted to make herself out to the victim - she would be speaking out about daddy clarkson's vile comments - which are the very epitome of bullying! sharing a story with a very subtle "cellular level" caption, which will be entirely meaningless to the majority of her followers, is simply to try and avoid having to deal with a flood of DMs calling her out and asking for her opinion - because the priority for Em is not rocking the boat with her wealthy, famous father - she isn't going to place her inheritance at risk!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Interestingly Dr Joshua who she follows has just also shared this on his stories. Be interesting to see if she addresses it now or just sticks her head in the sand.
oh please, like she engages or views other peoples’ content. She’s far too self obsessed to take an interest in what other people have to say.

it’s more likely to be a follow in the sense that 1. She has to be seen to be following the right type of people and Dr Joshua is a progressive guy in the public sector who advocates for body positivity which is the angle Em tries to go for… just a gal of the people right?

and 2. In the hopes they’ll follow her back, share her content and up her engagement aka form part of her echo chamber.

Reactions: 4
ah, a family feud just in time for Christmas! definitely a topic to discuss around the table! 🤣🤣

honestly, i don't believe a word of this. it's just a statement written to save face, and ensure she doesn't lose followers as a result of her dad's misogyny and bullying - which is no different than the opinions her usually spews, the sole difference being that it's a topic she made a huge deal out of, leaping on the #womensupportingwomen and #bekind bandwagons, with a post that got loads of engagement - and she's not going to risk being cancelled as a result of daddy's comments about how a woman deserves to be pelted with 💩. and whilst i'm not saying Em agrees with the opinions in her dad's article, her response is very much damage limitation - all typed captions, when if anyone other than Jeremy had written the article, she would have been ranting in her stories and showing her face. like i said earlier, she will have spoken to him and told him she has to write a disclaimer to protect her own "career", but won't actually go to the extent of criticising him or tearing apart his views in the way she would anyone else. so fiercely against bullying - unless it risks her inheritance, which is exactly why she has described her dad's opinions as misogynistic and bullyingand not flat out labelled him as a misogynist and a bully! #priorities

give it a few hours for the dust to settle, and she will be back in her stories reminding everyone she is PREGNANT and VERY SICK and VULNERABLE and that anyone who sends her messages regarding Jeremy's article will be blocked, because she has to protect her mental health and wellbeing - using her pregnancy as the perfect excuse to avoid properly addressing the article. 👌🏻

Screenshot_20221218_134421.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
ah, a family feud just in time for Christmas! definitely a topic to discuss around the table! 🤣🤣

honestly, i don't believe a word of this. it's just a statement written to save face, and ensure she doesn't lose followers as a result of her dad's misogyny and bullying - which is no different than the opinions her usually spews, the sole difference being that it's a topic she made a huge deal out of, leaping on the #womensupportingwomen and #bekind bandwagons, with a post that got loads of engagement - and she's not going to risk being cancelled as a result of daddy's comments about how a woman deserves to be pelted with 💩. and whilst i'm not saying Em agrees with the opinions in her dad's article, her response is very much damage limitation - all typed captions, when if anyone other than Jeremy had written the article, she would have been ranting in her stories and showing her face. like i said earlier, she will have spoken to him and told him she has to write a disclaimer to protect her own "career", but won't actually go to the extent of criticising him or tearing apart his views in the way she would anyone else. so fiercely against bullying - unless it risks her inheritance, which is exactly why she has described her dad's opinions as misogynistic and bullyingand not flat out labelled him as a misogynist and a bully! #priorities

give it a few hours for the dust to settle, and she will be back in her stories reminding everyone she is PREGNANT and VERY SICK and VULNERABLE and that anyone who sends her messages regarding Jeremy's article will be blocked, because she has to protect her mental health and wellbeing - using her pregnancy as the perfect excuse to avoid properly addressing the article. 👌🏻

View attachment 1815891
she jumped on the Meg and Harry bandwagon because it’s a topic being discussed at length on social media and online. It was a way to get traffic to her page.

this drama has all been created for headlines and drama and attention, to keep the insta traffic coming. It’s pathetic and obvious.

what annoys me most is she pretends it isn’t, she pretends she has principles and is just a voice of the people, except she just isn’t.

she considers herself a “victim of online hatred” because people simply see through it.

Reactions: 11
God, what a tit show. Jezza probably IS a raging misogynist, but these columns filled with shite are designed to be clickbaity and drama-inducing. He's been doing this for decades. The idiots sharing this post endlessly on Twatter are playing directly into The Sun's hands- clicks are clicks. Best thing to be done with Clarkson and his nepo-baby is to ignore them. It's not about Megan and Harry (I don't give a tit about them either), it's about lining their pockets whichever way necessary.

Emily putting a post up about it is quite funny, but I don't believe that this hasn't been planned by that family and discussed in advance of anything being published. Again, they are no strangers to PR.

• Heart
God, what a tit show. Jezza probably IS a raging misogynist, but these columns filled with shite are designed to be clickbaity and drama-inducing. He's been doing this for decades. The idiots sharing this post endlessly on Twatter are playing directly into The Sun's hands- clicks are clicks. Best thing to be done with Clarkson and his nepo-baby is to ignore them. It's not about Megan and Harry (I don't give a tit about them either), it's about lining their pockets whichever way necessary.

Emily putting a post up about it is quite funny, but I don't believe that this hasn't been planned by that family and discussed in advance of anything being published. Again, they are no strangers to PR.
exactly this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wasn’t aware of Jeremy’s comments until earlier (I don’t read much online) but what on earth would possess him to have such odd thoughts and such hatred towards Meghan? And why would he need to air them publicly and why would an editor think yes let’s publish these.

I know the sun, the daily fail etc are absolute trash but this is appalling. Nobody deserves to be spoken about or treated this way. Ultimately nobody really knows the truth, if PH and MM are happy not being part of the royal family then that’s their business.

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t aware of Jeremy’s comments until earlier (I don’t read much online) but what on earth would possess him to have such odd thoughts and such hatred towards Meghan? And why would he need to air them publicly and why would an editor think yes let’s publish these.

I know the sun, the daily fail etc are absolute trash but this is appalling. Nobody deserves to be spoken about or treated this way. Ultimately nobody really knows the truth, if PH and MM are happy not being part of the royal family then that’s their business.
If they’re not happy, as we now know, ditch the titles? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
why am I not even vaguely surprised that Em's bestie Alex Light didn't mention Jeremy's comments - when usually, that kind of misogynistic article would have her racing to film a critical reel. the opinions her shared were truly vile - far worse than some of the stuff both Em and Alex have latched onto previously and made a huge drama out of, yet on this occasion, Em posted a very planned out statement, basically just saying she didn't agree with her dad's misogynistic opinions - very careful to describe his comments, but not him, as a misogynist and a bully - and then a few hours later, Alex shares a story all about Em, and criticising anyone who had the audacity to contact Em about comments made by her own father, because his opinions are not her responsibility, and she doesn't deserve to be bullied as the result of the Sun choosing to publish her dad's vile article - ensuring she totally twist the narrative to imply Em is the victim and anyone appalled at her dad saying he hates Meghan more than a serial killer, and dreams that she will be forced to walk naked down the street while the public hurl verbal abuse at her and pelt her with excrement is just a bully, and poor vulnerable pregnant Em doesn't deserve to receive "hate", be questioned or be expected to address the vile comments made by daddy Clarkson - turning it into an issue about "women shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of men" and that the onus isn't on Em to call her dad out on his misogynistic opinions. interesting, because both Em and Alex have made it their mission to do exactly that - except for situations that would potentially risk the benefits Em has as Jeremy's daughter, in terms of contacts, fame by association, success due solely to nepotism and wealth! obvs it's not worth risking her inheritance to criticise her father's disgusting attitude towards women!

Alex has decided that it's totally inappropriate to expect Em to respond, or even hold her father to account for his comments, because her and her dad are two individuals with different views abs values, and Em does not deserve or have her "feelings hurt" based on her dad's behaviour. she has put actual effort into ensuring Em is portrayed as the victim, claiming she is being "bullied" and receiving "hate", twisting the whole situation to turn it into the usual #womensupportingwomen spiel, to call out those justifiably questioning Em on her father's blatant misogyny! such a predictable reaction! if anything, she should be calling out her dad - not just because his opinions are disgusting and supposedly the direct opposite of her own beliefs, but also because he clearly thinks so little of women that he didn't for a second consider the impact his article could have on his daughter, who had literally just written a post about her disgust at the way Meghan is treated in the media! it's all so hypocritical and incredibly manipulative to use the "Em is pregnant and vulnerable and doesn't deserve hate, you mean cruel nasty bullies" narrative to discourage people from sending messages, when realistically, the majority of the DMs she is receiving won't be rude or nasty! they will be mainly be genuine and - given the context - totally justified questions. plus she is definitely deleting comments from her recent post about H&M, because i don't believe for one second that people aren't making the connection and leaving comments about Jeremy's article - yet the comments are all very positive and "we totally agree with you, Em!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

and sure, Em may feel overwhelmed, but that's an issue she needs to address with her father - not twist the blame and accuse her followers of "bullying". 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.