Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily seems to be having a tough time in the media at the moment. She’s never marketed herself as Jeremy’s daughter and so it seems unfair to be continually referred to as such. The comments on the article are vile. ☹

Reactions: 14
Emily seems to be having a tough time in the media at the moment. She’s never marketed herself as Jeremy’s daughter and so it seems unfair to be continually referred to as such. The comments on the article are vile. ☹
I was telling my husband about her the other day and said, I really respect that she doesn’t use her dad, she’s just herself. Even the “not” wedding they had last year she’d kept his face out. She’s had such a tough year and is going to have surgery again, it feels like an unfair witch-hunt when I find her page and what she stands for really empowering and aligns with how I feel about a lot of things. The people that comment on news articles are a different breed I swear. I feel like a lot of commenters are just projecting their own insecurities and bitterness at the world.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t even realise until around 6 months after following her that she was Clarksons daughter! I only found out by reading an article about her.

Reactions: 5
I only followed her within the last few months and had no idea until she posted that story earlier. Fair play to her. Other people would use that as a USP or to gain access to stuff. She seems very genuine and I enjoy her stories.

Reactions: 3
I can still see her account. I genuinely feel for her having to put up with this tit. Clarkson's followers are VILE.

Reactions: 3
I can still see her account. I genuinely feel for her having to put up with this tit. Clarkson's followers are VILE.
Is it Clarkson’s followers? I can imagine some may comment but not arsed enough to go back through her insta and report old posts. Either way I feel so sad for her. It must be awful to have built up a following as your job and be shadow banned potentially putting your entire income at risk.

Reactions: 2
Is it Clarkson’s followers? I can imagine some may comment but not arsed enough to go back through her insta and report old posts. Either way I feel so sad for her. It must be awful to have built up a following as your job and be shadow banned potentially putting your entire income at risk.
I think it's The GT lots fans I see commenting in various places (e.g. comments on the Foodtribe/drivetribe video that featured Emily or on article about her naked catwalk thing). Some are just really disparaging about her being an influencer in the first place, i.e stuff about her not having a real job because 'daddy's famous'. She never really uses that to get ahead. The girl cannot win. I think there's probably some valid discourse to be had about how her privilege has gotten her to where she is, but most of the comments reek of misogyny.

Reactions: 9
Em is only one of two ‘influencers’ I follow now. I really like her, she has a lot more about her than the others. I knew she was Jezza’s daughter but I also love how she’s built her account up without relying on legend of a dad to do it 😁

Reactions: 6
Loved her dancing yesterday for the paper bag on her head comment 😂 I just love how she can respond to these idiots, but I hope deep down she really doesn’t pay attention and let it get to her.

Reactions: 6
I found her a few months ago and really love her posts/stories.
I had no clue who her dad was, despite them sharing the same name.
She seems really nice.

Reactions: 2
What's with not washing her hair?? Is there a reason behind this?
When she had the last surgery she trained her hair to only be washed once (maybe twice) a week to try and get it stronger and growing longer. I assume it was wash day the day she got sick and she just cba until today.
Em is one of the few influencers I actually really like I love her message about exercise and the have a go's and the fact although she does ADs she does genuinely seem to put work into making them and doesn't take herself to seriously

Reactions: 9
The Have a Gos message she’s created is such an important one. I think a ridiculous amount of girls or women have a poor view of exercise or sport after school PE lessons and it’s incredible hard for them to give something a go. I didn’t try anything after school until I was 30 and did C25k and found Parkrun which is super inclusive, before that I though running wasn’t for people like me. Wish I had this Have a Go message when I was 16/18/20...

I really like her.

Reactions: 10
When she had the last surgery she trained her hair to only be washed once (maybe twice) a week to try and get it stronger and growing longer. I assume it was wash day the day she got sick and she just cba until today.
Em is one of the few influencers I actually really like I love her message about exercise and the have a go's and the fact although she does ADs she does genuinely seem to put work into making them and doesn't take herself to seriously
Ah, ok, thanks. I was wondering what the thought process behind it was.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.