Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha yeah I remember when I first found out I was like what!? She earns her following on her own and I love that

She can be a bit ranty and I just don't have the attention span for it anymore (thanks kids) but anything she rants about she's passionate about.
Love that she went to support her mum last year on a cycle when she was having a hard day. They seem like they're really down to earth her and her sis and her fiance seems nice too. Some of very few people I'd actually want to party with. Just seems like it would be laughing and lots of dancing no tit or bitching

Reactions: 9
Erm.. I do really love Em. But this Daisy May Cooper plagiarism is a bit tiresome and not funny

Reactions: 3
Can't believe Em has been commenting on and supports Lydia Millen - LM has allegedly been bullying her pregnant hairdresser for the last 10 months online and has, with Amelia Liana, tried to destroy the hairdresser's business.
Also bullied a fellow Youtuber, Hadassah Cordoba.
Apparently Em was advised of the bullying by LEM.
Had to unfollow.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe Em has been commenting on and supports Lydia Millen - LM has allegedly been bullying her pregnant hairdresser for the last 10 months online and has, with Amelia Liana, tried to destroy the hairdresser's business.
Had to unfollow.
Yeah one of her biggest flaws is sucking up to influencers especially anyone with a large following and in the same "group" as her (such as Victoria Niamh, Megan Rose Lane etc) Like the time Zoella acknowledged her post she didn't stop going on and on her stories

Reactions: 6
Not been paying attention to her but I can imagine her being a future Top Gear presenter maybe. She'd be quite the contrast to her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow.
Oh no!! Didn’t realise the above, that’s a shame! I really liked her :(

My mind is blown by finding out that she is Jezza’s daughter!
NO WAY! I am shooketh. You’d never know from her Instagram and I really like that.
I do agree she sucks up to other influencers that I hate, so that’s not ideal but I do enjoy her content (just hate the ads obviously 🤣).

Reactions: 4
I only recently started following her as I was raving about Clarkson's Farm to a friend - she told me about Emily's account so I had a look and I think she's brilliant!

I loved the Feel Good Friday post she did last week (first one I've seen). Pleased there is a thread about her, she's fab ❤

I only recently started following her as I was raving about Clarkson's Farm to a friend - she told me about Emily's account so I had a look and I think she's brilliant!

I loved the Feel Good Friday post she did last week (first one I've seen). Pleased there is a thread about her, she's fab ❤
The FGF got me through some dark days in lockdown. I think she’s great and so positive! Breath of fresh air compared to a lot of others out there.

• Heart
Shut the front door, I didn't know she's Jeremy Clarksons daughter. I've followed her for over a year and never seen any mention of him. Get out. No way Jose.

Yeah she really doesn't make it known. I had to laugh at her father's day story. A picture with her sister and a tiny bit of her dad's head. The only other time I've seen him in her stories was at Christmas and he was complaining about the game they were playing.
She seems really lovely. I loved her down to earthness when she was talking about living in Ireland, she was an uber eats cyclist.

Unlike many others, she doesn’t use her father to get her further. Like above, she was very obscure with her Father’s Day post and that’s why I like her so much. She’s doing Instagram without using him to gain more attention.

Reactions: 7
Omg this is such a revelation for Monday morning!! Had no idea but now I know I look at her and all I can see is Jeremy Clarkson 😂

Reactions: 5
I love her! I remember the meme a few years back Jeremy posted her running a marathon and said he couldn’t believe she was his daughter. Then another of her right after she has finished, and she was smoking and said something like “oh maybe she is”🤣 And I just remembered her face from that. I love Emily, I think she articulates so well and just sums up so much of what I think and feel in the world. She’s definitely a gem for me!

Reactions: 11
I could see her driving around in a supercar screaming 'POWER!!!' and finishing every single sentence with the words........in th world!

I could see her driving around in a supercar screaming 'POWER!!!' and finishing every single sentence with the words........in th world!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.