Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the videos were uncut because that was the only way James would be okay with her doing them- so nothing between her and Jake could be edited out. I hope Jake and Emily don't get back together. He actually seems like a pretty decent guy imo
I honestly dont think james gives a duck what she does and who with ( not in a good way) he aint in it for the long term

Reactions: 8
I honestly dont think james gives a duck what she does and who with ( not in a good way) he aint in it for the long term
I don’t even think he’s in it now, like he might be there physically but mentally he’s checked out!

Reactions: 5
I think she would like the relationship with James to be more serious and settled than it is, mainly so she can live out that pathetic 'influencer' image. James is just a duck boy and probably doesn't even refer to her as his girlfriend.

Reactions: 3
I think she would like the relationship with James to be more serious and settled than it is, mainly so she can live out that pathetic 'influencer' image. James is just a duck boy and probably doesn't even refer to her as his girlfriend.
I think if James could have gotten away it he never would have admitted to dating her. She made it so obvious that he had no choice. But he has barely acknowledged her since.Definitely think he just likes the convince of a young girl to hook up with every few weeks🤢 If a better offer came along he’d defo be out of there.

She called jake toxic and made out like he was controlling etc... it’s a joke she’s gone to make a video with him after all this time although I do prefer jake. Something tells me when her new relationship ends she will get back with him it’s so sad... she just uses people
There is always a weird residual feeling between first loves too.

I think James agreed to go “public” about...whatever they’re doing.
😐

because he wanted some new followers for “who’s at da door” 🤷‍♀️
the house of overweight, Middle aged slobs.

I think James agreed to go “public” about...whatever they’re doing.
😐

because he wanted some new followers for “who’s at da door” 🤷‍♀️
the house of overweight, Middle aged slobs.
nah he would have gone public then when he was promoting his album. he was desperate for it to be number 1. He probably thought he was a goddamn genius by doing his “bumping into Emily” in her vlog to try promote it without admitting he was with her. I think someone pulled him aside after and pointed out that he was making an absolute fool of himself acting like they weren’t together. Once she put up the post of them he saw how many followers he got and made the most of it.

How immature how she acting like an emotionally abused woman because Jake used to swear! Omg grow upppp you absolute little princess welcome to the bleeping real world! "I don't argue I just used to go and cry" why does this girl rile me so much! Attention seeking wee brat! 😡 😡 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How immature how she acting like an emotionally abused woman because Jake used to swear! Omg grow upppp you absolute little princess welcome to the bleeping real world! "I don't argue I just used to go and cry" why does this girl rile me so much! Attention seeking wee brat! 😡 😡 😡
Like she doesn't swear behind closed doors!

Reactions: 1
As someone who actually was emotionally/verbally abused for 3 years this really bothers me too 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah seems like she blamed him for everything very immature and saying that we was from two totally different families well you knew that before you got together

She's done this video in an attempt to make James jealous and make him care more I think.

Reactions: 2
She's done this video in an attempt to make James jealous and make him care more I think.
This was my thoughts too!
She painted Jake in a really bad light in a few of her videos since the break up, hinting that Jake treated her really badly in the relationship. But actually it sounds like they were both young and immature and it was problematic in ways that most first relationships are. She exaggerates everything and loves attention.

This was my thoughts too!
She painted Jake in a really bad light in a few of her videos since the break up, hinting that Jake treated her really badly in the relationship. But actually it sounds like they were both young and immature and it was problematic in ways that most first relationships are. She exaggerates everything and loves attention.
I think she’s absolutely horrid. A spoilt little brat who loves attention and drama.

I think Jake is pathetic to do these videos with her after everything she has insinuated about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she’s absolutely horrid. A spoilt little brat who loves attention and drama.

I think Jake is pathetic to do these videos with her after everything she has insinuated about him.

yea i lost all respect for him, especially going back after the first 'after break up video' in the carpark.

Can't think why else someone in a 'relationship' would film a video with their ex, discussing their relationship at length? That's just disrespectful to your current partner...

The first video in the car park was embarrassing enough but to then go on and do a second one is actually bizarre. Why drag up something that nobody cares about, not once but twice. It’s like when someone is chatting away and nobody is listening but they just won’t shut up.

I do think Jake comes across really well and he seems a lot more mature than when they were together but Emily hasn’t grown up at all. Seems like she’s desperately clutching at straws to gain views because she’s realised her normal content is boring. I think Jake had a lucky escape with her, she’s too far up her own arse to love anyone else as much as she loves herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.