Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does sophie use a wheelchair sometimes u dont rhink its ever been explained properly

Why does sophie use a wheelchair sometimes u dont rhink its ever been explained properly
she has juvenile arthritis I think, don’t quote me on the actual diagnosis but it’s something like that.
Funny Emily used to suffer from the same thing when she didn’t want to go to school or do anything and she seems fine now 😬

“this is from Zara kids, aged 10, but it’s from last year...”

oh duck off emily, the desperation to try and appear thin is embarrassing at this point 😂

Jake clearly wants to start his channel up again, I don’t blame him for doing the uploads if it gets him more followers tbh. She absolutely did it to try and make James jealous 😂

Reactions: 6
she has juvenile arthritis I think, don’t quote me on the actual diagnosis but it’s something like that.
Funny Emily used to suffer from the same thing when she didn’t want to go to school or do anything and she seems fine now 😬

“this is from Zara kids, aged 10, but it’s from last year...”

oh duck off emily, the desperation to try and appear thin is embarrassing at this point 😂

Jake clearly wants to start his channel up again, I don’t blame him for doing the uploads if it gets him more followers tbh. She absolutely did it to try and make James jealous 😂
I do have to laugh every-time Emily brings up school, she acts like she was an Albert Einstein but OMG you guys, it was SO hard with her "illness" and "bullying". The girl is lazy AF. She wasn't bothered to be in school and that is a fact. She looked for an easy way out and found it. The way she rewrites everything so she's the best at everything is hilarious. I know what I would have gotten from my mother if I told her I was dropping out of school to become a YouTuber 😂 I find it so funny how Emily goes on and on about her "career", like you're 22, you've been lucky to ride a bit of a wave with YouTube, come back to us in 10/15 years time and tell us about how great your "career" is then and how dropping out of school was a great idea. She could hardly string a proper sentence together in that article on the DM😂

From the vlog it definitely seems like she's on her own in LA a lot of the time.

Reactions: 2
Why does she spend her time in LA shopping, she said she's been to this mall 3 times so far... Shouldnt she be spending more time with her bf?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think her bf wants to spend time with her!🤣
I’ve asked this before, but what are they both getting out of this? He hasn’t had a surge in followers and she hasn’t made in main stream media/got any closer to mcfly

Reactions: 1
I’ve asked this before, but what are they both getting out of this? He hasn’t had a surge in followers and she hasn’t made in main stream media/got any closer to mcfly
I think he got around 40k new followers off of her initially when he put his account on private. He hasn’t had many more since the summer and has stopped putting it on private.

I think she’s convenient for him and makes him believe that he can be younger. He cycles though young girls but generally stays in the relationship for 1-2 years, so I think he’s just one of those guys that’s like to be in a relationship but nothing serious.

I think with her it was the idea of being with any sort of celeb. And being mcfly adjacent. I also think she will use their eventual breakup and milk it for everything it’s worth. In the meantime she gets to say she “lives” in LA. She’s probably hoping for a song about her aswell because she’s so vain and would love to go to a concert and hear HER song😂 The girl is also very messed up and the bit of attention james throws her way occasionally makes her feel special.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched her 10,000 cal challenge the second video, she says how strict she is with her diet and that she doesn’t even eat 1300 cal a day, watching her it looks like she is used to binge eating it’s actually quite disturbing, sHe’s obsessed with having the body of a 10-year-old

Has anyone watched her 10,000 cal challenge the second video, she says how strict she is with her diet and that she doesn’t even eat 1300 cal a day, watching her it looks like she is used to binge eating it’s actually quite disturbing, sHe’s obsessed with having the body of a 10-year-old
She could do with gaining some weight to be honest, it all weird.

She should NOT be promoting that she doesn't even eat 1300 calories in a day to her young, impressionable and mostly female audience. That's incredibly irresponsible and dangerous of her.

so some thoughts from here vlogmas: shes taken an uber from london to northampton instead of taking the train as she hasss to be back in time to pick her sister up from school, face times her mom to tell her she thinks that someone has taken her suitcase and that if they has theyll have 2 LV bags and a Chanel, films in her grandparents house and announces herself as 'your favourite grandchilds here', here mum used to pick her up from school basically 3 times a week when she would ring her from the toilets saying its a nightmare come and get me its horrible. Well we know where this im better than everyone else behaviour came from

Reactions: 5
so some thoughts from here vlogmas: shes taken an uber from london to northampton instead of taking the train as she hasss to be back in time to pick her sister up from school, face times her mom to tell her she thinks that someone has taken her suitcase and that if they has theyll have 2 LV bags and a Chanel, films in her grandparents house and announces herself as 'your favourite grandchilds here', here mum used to pick her up from school basically 3 times a week when she would ring her from the toilets saying its a nightmare come and get me its horrible. Well we know where this im better than everyone else behaviour came from
I don’t know why Miss “I turned down 7K for a minutes work” had such an issue paying for the Uber? And why was she going on about picking up her sister? It’s not like there was no one to pick her up, their mother drove them so there was no need for Emily to be there. And who puts such expensive bags in check in? Asking for trouble. But I’m sure her bag was only 5 minutes delayed- too much for Princess Emily. Honestly, she’s so dramatic and self absorbed. She’ll never function in the real world as a real adult.

I also had the laugh at her “I wasn’t supposed to come home until Wednesday BUT I had a family thing. Lol Emily, we can all see from James’ insta that he met his brother and that girl they’re all friends with and you obvs weren’t invited.

Other influencers trying to be a *bit* more sustainable and environmentally conscious, but Emily Canham's out there doing a haul week featuring some of the worst fast fashion offenders all in the name of getting af link coin and throwing in at least 4 ads per video.

Reactions: 5
Did any else see how she got dragged on Twitter for saying Olivia Jade’s video was quote, “heartbreaking”. She eventually deleted the tweet but you can still see the responses. She’s so dim.

She’s put it back up.. it definitely went private because I had it on a playlist of vlogmas that I let run through (so I don’t have to actually pay attention) it came up as private video.

so has something been removed from the vlog 🧐

Reactions: 3
Please could somebody explain why she doesn't use the blue eggs to cook with because they are expensive? Does she just eat them raw??

Sorry if I'm being stupid here 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.