Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could somebody explain why she doesn't use the blue eggs to cook with because they are expensive? Does she just eat them raw??

Sorry if I'm being stupid here 😂😂
I think when she says she can only eat blue eggs I think that means like fried egg or scrambled, but she cooks with normal eggs cause it doesn’t taste eggy, like a cake maybe??? Still weird to me too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think when she says she can only eat blue eggs I think that means like fried egg or scrambled, but she cooks with normal eggs cause it doesn’t taste eggy, like a cake maybe??? Still weird to me too 😂
Good point, but 2 packs of eggs seems a bit excessive for 1 person 😂

she said in her vlog she slept the whole plane ride home and she "never does that", then in the car with her mom she said she slept on the plane and she "always sleeps on planes" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
she said in her vlog she slept the whole plane ride home and she "never does that", then in the car with her mom she said she slept on the plane and she "always sleeps on planes" :rolleyes:
These people seem to forget all of their toxic lies are on video 🤷

Reactions: 3
In that latest video she goes from having her tits so pushed up and makes them look huge to being in gym clothes with a flat chest? Like I don’t get it?

‘Shopping for Xmas presents in Beverley Hills’
And she literally buys bleeping wrapping paper! Why the hell would u wanna carry rolls of wrapping paper from the US. This girl is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Shopping for Xmas presents in Beverley Hills’
And she literally buys bleeping wrapping paper! Why the hell would u wanna carry rolls of wrapping paper from the US. This girl is an idiot
Expensive wrapping paper at that.

Come on, she did all her shopping at Amazon!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The clickbait on her new vlog 🤦‍♀️ Has to resort to that to try and get the views 😂 Lots of people calling her out on it in the comments

Reactions: 1
In that latest video she goes from having her tits so pushed up and makes them look huge to being in gym clothes with a flat chest? Like I don’t get it?
She said before that she wears those Victoria Secrets bras that Kylie Jenner was going on about a few years ago :rolleyes: I think they're called the "bombshell" or something. I remember looking at them in store one time and they are insane! The padding is ridic! Easily brings you up 2-3 cup sizes!

• Sick
  • Haha
She said before that she wears those Victoria Secrets bras that Kylie Jenner was going on about a few years ago :rolleyes: I think they're called the "bombshell" or something. I remember looking at them in store one time and they are insane! The padding is ridic! Easily brings you up 2-3 cup sizes!
So she wants a kids body with huge boobs then?

• Sick
Expensive wrapping paper at that.

Come on, she did all her shopping at Amazon!
All her Christmas presents are probably the free tat that she gets sent for free! Did you see that she filled up a SUITCASE at her managements office the other day??

Throwing my suggestion into the ring!

Emily Canham #2 continuously *busted* for her lies & desperation...that’s so emily!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s put it back up.. it definitely went private because I had it on a playlist of vlogmas that I let run through (so I don’t have to actually pay attention) it came up as private video.

so has something been removed from the vlog 🧐
I think it was because she didn't blur sophies school uniform? Not sure, haven't actually watched it myself but saw it on youtube comments..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.