Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she got a lot of jakes subs, lets Be honest he’s vlogs we’re entertaining!
i watched them both and I alw enjoyed jakes vlogs more than Emilys, she was a miserable thing.

hes on his best behavior isn’t he, I suppose if he wants to get followers again he’ll try and get her fans on side.
they talked absolute tit in that upload though,
the Disney trip, when Emily claimed it was so awful and they were breaking up, why did they have Jemily on their magic bands and keep mentioning it themselves,
they had been broken up before that, she moved back home MONTHS before that trip and neither of them talked to each other, they were fully broken up until he got the Disney offer and she then visited him in London with Sophie 😂😂
it’s so obvious she got ”back” with him so he would take her on the trip, then she dumped his ass after.

”you took our break up really bad didn’t you, I could see it in you” 😂😂

I don’t think anyone made much money on vlogs back then tbh, it could be true, I think all of the money they made 4/5 years ago was with spons/management deals.
I watched all their vlogs, they’re we’re the first youtubers I started watching and they had 2-300k views on each video. I don’t believe they didn’t make anything

Reactions: 1
I watched all their vlogs, they’re we’re the first youtubers I started watching and they had 2-300k views on each video. I don’t believe they didn’t make anything
jake said he didn’t monetize his channel. Even back then he never put ads on his uploads.

jake said he didn’t monetize his channel. Even back then he never put ads on his uploads.
I know he always said he had other businesses, but the way they were living back then etc. I just find it shocking

Jake Mitchell who was also big back then getting similar amounts of views on his daily vlogs did a video a few months ago and was saying he had so much money back then he just didn’t know how to handle it

Why are they saying guyzzzz this is the last time we’re going to address this as if anybody was talking about it? It hasn’t been relevant for about 2 years and they brought it back all on their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know he always said he had other businesses, but the way they were living back then etc. I just find it shocking
I heard he was big into online gambling but I’m not sure how true that is. It would make sense considering he was spending money like he was allergic to it and paying rent on 2 apartments.

I want to hear the stories behind all the vodka bottles

To rent a 2 bed in the halo tower it’s £2000 a month although Adam paid half

'Imagine spending everyday of your life with someone for 2 and a half years...'

Emily acting as if her and Jake are the only people to ever have had a long term relationship...sigh!

Reactions: 14
In case anyone was wondering, when Emily was all “what did you think when you saw it on social media?” And Jake replies “...I’ve had all three of them” they were referring to Emily’s birthday lunch - where Fab Han and Misha Grimes were in attendance; Jake got with them after Emily/last year

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I want to hear the stories behind all the vodka bottles

To rent a 2 bed in the halo tower it’s £2000 a month although Adam paid half
And remember when they moved and he was paying for “half” of their apartment (I believe he paid for all of it) and “half” of Adams, all because Emily clearly didn’t want to live with 2 boys anymore

Reactions: 3
Is she not allowed to vlog in LA? She said she wouldn’t be doing vlogmas until she’s back in the UK. Or is it because she just sits around all day waiting for James? All these trips to LA and she does nothing over there. What ever happened after the time her manager went over to do “meetings”??

Reactions: 5
Is she not allowed to vlog in LA? She said she wouldn’t be doing vlogmas until she’s back in the UK. Or is it because she just sits around all day waiting for James? All these trips to LA and she does nothing over there. What ever happened after the time her manager went over to do “meetings”??
Breaking LA is hard. You need a LOT of time, effort and also money to break into the scene out there and usually a solid endorsement/investment from an agent / manager who knows what they're doing, usually they get pretty up and comers with a more famous boyfriend to raise profile through pap pics. E.G. Maya Jama now dating Ben Simmons... probs PR.

Emily's Daily Mail article was probably her management trying to raise her profile.. If she had any sense she'd focus on her career in the UK! LA is not for her, never will be.

If she's 'working' aka vlogging in the US she needs a work visa.

I think taking a look at James stories and what it’s like in his house, she’s probably too embarrassed to vlog.

If she's 'working' aka vlogging in the US she needs a work visa.
she can still vlog in America. No different to vlogging on a holiday.

But she's not on holiday. She's taken muiltiple trips there in a year and you're questioned at the border about the purpose of the trip. If she is daily vlogging and making money from that content, youtubers call it 'work' which is not legal unless you have a visa to 'work'. Surely? I wasn't even allowed to VOLUNTEER even when I did have a visa that allowed me to live here legally.

But she's not on holiday. She's taken muiltiple trips there in a year and you're questioned at the border about the purpose of the trip. If she is daily vlogging and making money from that content, youtubers call it 'work' which is not legal unless you have a visa to 'work'. Surely? I wasn't even allowed to VOLUNTEER even when I did have a visa that allowed me to live here legally.
I have wondered about this too. I think it’s a combination of everything; possible visa issues, James’ house lot looking great, her being lazy, not doing anything over there and james being a control freak too and toxic af. She’s going to tank her UK career (or what’s left if it) pretty soon if she keeps this up.

I do think the central issue is that she is very lazy with content and isn’t creative/interesting enough to keep it going. The girl failed upwards thanks to bouncing off Jake.

Reactions: 2
She isn’t well liked in the UK by anyone above the age of 16/17 so that’s an issue also.

Reactions: 2
She called jake toxic and made out like he was controlling etc... it’s a joke she’s gone to make a video with him after all this time although I do prefer jake. Something tells me when her new relationship ends she will get back with him it’s so sad... she just uses people

I feel like the videos were uncut because that was the only way James would be okay with her doing them- so nothing between her and Jake could be edited out. I hope Jake and Emily don't get back together. He actually seems like a pretty decent guy imo

Why were they filming just before midnight though that’s a bit inappropriate? Wonder if he stayed the night seeing as he doesn’t live in London 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.