Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on 2 seconds... why the duck does she want people to ask her questions about her ex 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s actually one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen ffs

Reactions: 19
Her new insta story. ‘Ask me your JAKE questions’

Once again using a situation from years ago to gain views and no doubt paint him in a bad light.
I can not believe he was talking about meeting her again after how rude she was last time. What a prick she is

Reactions: 7
She looks terrible in the promo shots!!! So orange!!! Also who is gonna buy a phone case with her dog on it!!! And the weird shot on there Instagram of her is a joke!
She looks so miserable at 1.34 in this video! Ironically she was saying how happy the video made her every time she looked at. Quite a few times in the promo video she had such a sour puss look on her face.

Reactions: 8
She looks so miserable at 1.34 in this video! Ironically she was saying how happy the video made her every time she looked at. Quite a few times in the promo video she had such a sour puss look on her face.
All I see is her badly done lips, she deffo hasn’t stopped getting filler!!! They look worse than ever

Reactions: 4
She’s back in LA again. This is the 4th or 5th trip she’s made over to James since he moved back permanently at the end of summer. No sign of him traveling back to the UK to be with her. I wonder did she just show up again?😂

Time for a new thread?

She’s back in LA again. This is the 4th or 5th trip she’s made over to James since he moved back permanently at the end of summer. No sign of him traveling back to the UK to be with her. I wonder did she just show up again?[emoji23]

Time for a new thread?
If only she was relevant enough [emoji31][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It says a lot when you've been with someone a couple of years but you're constantly travelling so far for them. In real-world relationships, eventually one of you has to move for the other or it's simply not sustainable for a long-term thing. Wonder what will happen. I dislike Emily but I think that she's being used by this man and his previous track record isn't exactly stellar. He likes young girls and she just happened to be there. I'd sooner see her back with Jake. The age gap is WEIRD, she's not 25 dating older she's literally like 20/21? She's wasting her prime years.

Reactions: 6
It says a lot when you've been with someone a couple of years but you're constantly travelling so far for them. In real-world relationships, eventually one of you has to move for the other or it's simply not sustainable for a long-term thing. Wonder what will happen. I dislike Emily but I think that she's being used by this man and his previous track record isn't exactly stellar. He likes young girls and she just happened to be there. I'd sooner see her back with Jake. The age gap is WEIRD, she's not 25 dating older she's literally like 20/21? She's wasting her prime years.
I think they are using each other to be honest.

Reactions: 6
She’s 22, but I agree that I still find it odd. It’s not like they’re both really mature either- she just thinks she is when in reality she’s acting like a kid playing house and he’s just an immature mess

An hour and ten minutes of Jake and Emily talking about a relationship that ended 3 years ago.

get to duck you daft idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another video with Jake about their relationship? Wow this girl is really milking every last penny she can from this, despite breaking up 3 years ago.
Does no one else think it’s weird that she’s filming so much about her and Jake’s relationship recently despite being with “the hottest man on the planet” (her words not mine 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An hour and ten minutes of Jake and Emily talking about a relationship that ended 3 years ago.

get to duck you daft idiots
I actually can't even bring myself to hate watch it. I have so much embarrassment for the two of them. They are both so desperate to stay relevant.

I definitely think it kills her that they broke up purely from a content point of view. She would have loved for the whole relationship to play out on YouTube like Aspyn and Parker.

Reactions: 11
I watched 🤦‍♀️
I don’t like Jake around her, never did.
I don’t think he’s a bad lad but she brings the worst out of him personality wise.
The way he talks about the girls he’s hit on or dates or slept with is so disrespectful.
So Emily has a group chat with Adam, Jake, Lucy and herself. Yet again proves the friendship between Adam and Jake was ended on Emily’s instructions.

I’m about to head to LA” “I need to pack for LA” “is it weird he’s my boyfriend now”

Emily you’re dating the littlest hobo.
Sit down, he’s a mess 🤣🤣 nobody is jealous hun 🤣 even Jake is more attractive!!

Reactions: 19
I watched 🤦‍♀️
I don’t like Jake around her, never did.
I don’t think he’s a bad lad but she brings the worst out of him personality wise.
The way he talks about the girls he’s hit on or dates or slept with is so disrespectful.
So Emily has a group chat with Adam, Jake, Lucy and herself. Yet again proves the friendship between Adam and Jake was ended on Emily’s instructions.

I’m about to head to LA” “I need to pack for LA” “is it weird he’s my boyfriend now”

Emily you’re dating the littlest hobo.
Sit down, he’s a mess 🤣🤣 nobody is jealous hun 🤣 even Jake is more attractive!!
O no is he really like that now? I use to think he was a decent guy, how disappointing.
Then again, he may need to keep a front and not look like some lost guy that hasnt moved on since their relationship.
I would watch it but shes in it and i cant stand her for more than a minute

Reactions: 5
I wish Jake had done a video discussing what he really thinks of Emily now and her weird relationship with James. It would have been SO much more interesting. Spill the tea, Jake!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how on earth does emily have such a big following? what exactly is likeable about her?
she got a lot of jakes subs, lets Be honest he’s vlogs we’re entertaining!
i watched them both and I alw enjoyed jakes vlogs more than Emilys, she was a miserable thing.

I wish Jake had done a video discussing what he really thinks of Emily now and her weird relationship with James. It would have been SO much more interesting. Spill the tea, Jake!!!😂😂😂
hes on his best behavior isn’t he, I suppose if he wants to get followers again he’ll try and get her fans on side.
they talked absolute tit in that upload though,
the Disney trip, when Emily claimed it was so awful and they were breaking up, why did they have Jemily on their magic bands and keep mentioning it themselves,
they had been broken up before that, she moved back home MONTHS before that trip and neither of them talked to each other, they were fully broken up until he got the Disney offer and she then visited him in London with Sophie 😂😂
it’s so obvious she got ”back” with him so he would take her on the trip, then she dumped his ass after.

”you took our break up really bad didn’t you, I could see it in you” 😂😂

I smell bullshit...!
I don’t think anyone made much money on vlogs back then tbh, it could be true, I think all of the money they made 4/5 years ago was with spons/management deals.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.