Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest video she tells a story about a dress and she says she doesn’t want to be that version of Emily and all I could think is is she reinventing herself for her next bf [emoji24]

Reactions: 5
When is Emily’s apartment contract ending? I have a feeling she’ll give up the apartment move back in with her parents and live in LA as much as she can

Reactions: 2
When is Emily’s apartment contract ending? I have a feeling she’ll give up the apartment move back in with her parents and live in LA as much as she can
Does James ever visit her or is she just flying out to him every other week?

Reactions: 3
My cousin's have flew out to LA today as they have a film premiere over there for their zero budget movie, It was literally my 2 cousins and their 4 actors... Yet they will have to work so hard to make nearly as much money as she does for doing nothing.

Does James ever visit her or is she just flying out to him every other week?
James just flies back to the UK when Busted have a gig and he uses Emily’s apartment like a hotel. I don’t think Busted have any gigs scheduled for the near future either.

Reactions: 6
So is James famous in America to be touring?
nope! Not at all known! He’s “working” on a musical that’s been in development since 2013. I really don’t know why he moved there permanently last year and proceeded to date a 21 year old British YouTuber based in the UK🤷‍♀️

When Lucy moved in they did say it was only for 3 months. Lucy says she is moving in the next few weeks so that would be around 3 months by the time she goes.

The whole vlog and posts about the desenio prints are probably to get the #ADs in before she moves. No doubt they’ll offer her another deal for prints for her new flat. Emily will probably get another #AD from them too for when she moves back into her bedroom too.

I don’t know much about Emily... are her and James actually properly together as boyfriend and girlfriend? From the outside it is such an odd match.

Reactions: 4
I only follow Emily sporadically and mostly from here, but I am quite confused as to what is going on, so hoping someone p
can answer some of my questions?
Is Emily still with James?
Did she go to LA to break up with him or to actually spend time together?
Does James even like Emily or does he just like to duck her?
Is she moving to LA or back to her parents?
What happened between her & her housemate?

Reactions: 2
I only follow Emily sporadically and mostly from here, but I am quite confused as to what is going on, so hoping someone p
can answer some of my questions?
Is Emily still with James?
Did she go to LA to break up with him or to actually spend time together?
Does James even like Emily or does he just like to duck her?
Is she moving to LA or back to her parents?
What happened between her & her housemate?
She hasn’t said they’re not together but things would suggest it’s not going well
Who knows if she actually will, she doesn’t seem to realise their relationship is a sham!
no I dont think that she is moving to LA just increasing the number of times she is there (probs to keep a close eye on James one would assume)
Nothing has happened between Lucy and Emily and we know they’re not actually friends like they make out, and Emily has been away for most of the time Lucy has been there so she probs was grateful someone would be looking after the house

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t said they’re not together but things would suggest it’s not going well
Who knows if she actually will, she doesn’t seem to realise their relationship is a sham!
no I dont think that she is moving to LA just increasing the number of times she is there (probs to keep a close eye on James one would assume)
Nothing has happened between Lucy and Emily and we know they’re not actually friends like they make out, and Emily has been away for most of the time Lucy has been there so she probs was grateful someone would be looking after the house
Is Emily a jealous gf or is James known for having a wandering eye? Why in God's name is with her, he's a scruffy musician who doesn't seem to be all that materialistic unless it comes to guitars, what does he see in her, unless it's just to get a good duck and her followers for busted?

Reactions: 1
Is Emily a jealous gf or is James known for having a wandering eye? Why in God's name is with her, he's a scruffy musician who doesn't seem to be all that materialistic unless it comes to guitars, what does he see in her, unless it's just to get a good duck and her followers for busted?
It's been said here and in other forums that James comes across as someone who is still trying to be 20 and relive his glory days when Busted were first on the scene, and I totally agree with that. He also comes across as someone who likes to be in a relationship because of the convince of it. And at that all significantly younger girls so they can't expect much from him in terms of commitment. All his past relationships have been with younger girls and as soon as they break up me moves on very quickly to another. He was with Gabriela Arciero for 8 years and broke up with her to get with one of her friends, Portia Conn. When he and Portia broke up because he fecked off to LA he was with an actress within a matter of weeks.

Emily seems very insecure and being with a "celeb" who happens to be very connected to her favourite band seems to do it for her. It doesn't make for a good, stable relationship. She is completely insufferable, but I think it's quite sad tbh. She's the one who's doing all the heavy-lifting in terms of traveling to keep the relationship going. She has to be missing out on work and events by being in LA, but from his Instagram all he seems to do is run around LA at all hours of the night with immature friends and do "who's at the door today" for every.single.visitor. he has...except Emily.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.