Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she shilling Dell a few weeks ago? And now it's HP. And yet she would never use anything other than a Mac herself.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she shilling Dell a few weeks ago? And now it's HP. And yet she would never use anything other than a Mac herself.
She’d shill anything if it means she gets paid. Anyone remember that ridiculous ATT accounting training sponsorship?! No relevance to her or her viewers whatsoever. Yet greedy old “M” just couldn’t say no

Reactions: 1
She always has “something exciting coming soon”
I remember 2 years ago she was leading everyone on for this amazing thing that was meant to be happening on her ‘imhereforever’ Instagram that never happened

Reactions: 2
Emily looks way too skinny in her insta story from yesterday after her workout, i can see her shoulder bones and her collarbone way too well. I really do think she has an eating disorder, way too wrapped up in being able to brag about being thin
Also she can somehow do a workout and then go to an event which I presume will involve significant standing but she is too ill to sit in a desk in a 9-5 job? Someone pls explain, bc maybe im missing something

Reactions: 4
Emily looks way too skinny in her insta story from yesterday after her workout, i can see her shoulder bones and her collarbone way too well. I really do think she has an eating disorder, way too wrapped up in being able to brag about being thin
Also she can somehow do a workout and then go to an event which I presume will involve significant standing but she is too ill to sit in a desk in a 9-5 job? Someone pls explain, bc maybe im missing something
She is too entitled to work a 9-5 office job. Physical health doesn’t factor in.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you about the disordered eating and over exercising! I am a similar build and taller than her (or the height she claims she is😂) and you can see my collar bones and shoulders like her, she seems like she wants to be a catwalk model but has been rejected which is why she is obsessed with her height and weight

Emily eating tiny pieces of food in the KFC mukbang was too funny. She mentioned her boyfriend more times than she put any food in her mouth.

Reactions: 1
Glad to she is sticking to the guidelines about gifted posts and ADs being clear, that’s so emily
7AC7CA27-5C39-4B78-84BF-88C1AB444FD7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone see Lucy's reaction at 1:18 on the KFC mukbang? She looked quite annoyed/irritated/defensive, must be hard living with Emily. There was also a comment on a video of Lucy's, I'll attach it. Lucy again sounded so defensive, as if she's frustrated - she must get a lot of comments regarding Emily and how Emily is dealing living with her or something
Screenshot 2019-10-25 at 18.27.26.png

• Haha
Did anyone see Lucy's reaction at 1:18 on the KFC mukbang? She looked quite annoyed/irritated/defensive, must be hard living with Emily. There was also a comment on a video of Lucy's, I'll attach it. Lucy again sounded so defensive, as if she's frustrated - she must get a lot of comments regarding Emily and how Emily is dealing living with her or somethingView attachment 52017
To be fair Lucy is a slob

Seriously WTF is up with her new video?? How To Catfish your date?!?!? And it's a sponsored video by L'oreal (not that she disclosed that in the title or in the description box!)

And at the bottom she has all these tags

How to catfish, how to look older than you are, everyday makeup routine, How I trick people in to thinking I'm attractive, glow up, chitchat, chit chat get ready with me, How I trick people in to thinking I'm attractive, Makeup collection of a 14 year old, makeup tutorial, makeup collection, back to school, grwm, morning routine, summer morning routine, tumblr, fall morning routine, everyday makeup tutorial, 14 year old makeup tutorial, room tour 2015, tumblr room tour, 13 year old makeup tutorial, whats in my bag, vegan, vegan what i eat in a day, kim kardashian makeup tutorial, how to have the best summer, summer goals, disney vlog, whisper challenge, what i got for my birthday, fifteen, drugstore makeup starter kit, affordable makeup, kiko, i heart drugstore makeup tag, cheap makeup, victorias secret makeup tutorial, bombshell makeup, 10,000 calorie challenge, ok i'm done now lol

Sooo desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's Scottish but lived in England for years I think so it's really mixed. She always sounds like she's got a cold so that doesn't help
That’s it, she sounds like she has a permanent cold or just like something is stuck in her throat/nose. It goes through me when she says so

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.