Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously WTF is up with her new video?? How To Catfish your date?!?!? And it's a sponsored video by L'oreal (not that she disclosed that in the title or in the description box!)

And at the bottom she has all these tags

How to catfish, how to look older than you are, everyday makeup routine, How I trick people in to thinking I'm attractive, glow up, chitchat, chit chat get ready with me, How I trick people in to thinking I'm attractive, Makeup collection of a 14 year old, makeup tutorial, makeup collection, back to school, grwm, morning routine, summer morning routine, tumblr, fall morning routine, everyday makeup tutorial, 14 year old makeup tutorial, room tour 2015, tumblr room tour, 13 year old makeup tutorial, whats in my bag, vegan, vegan what i eat in a day, kim kardashian makeup tutorial, how to have the best summer, summer goals, disney vlog, whisper challenge, what i got for my birthday, fifteen, drugstore makeup starter kit, affordable makeup, kiko, i heart drugstore makeup tag, cheap makeup, victorias secret makeup tutorial, bombshell makeup, 10,000 calorie challenge, ok i'm done now lol

Sooo desperate!
I don’t also understand because she legit looks the same? Except having make up on... like hun that’s not what catfishing even is🙄
Those tags though how did she even come up with them and how desperate must she be?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she was a bit manic in that video? She was rambling on a bit frantically. I think that her and James are heading for a breakup and she knows it. She did a whole video on makeup for going on a date but didn’t mention her boyfriend, and we all know how obsessed she is about mentioning him. She also went on a weird tangent about how she wants to travel less in 2020🙄, but spend more time in places such as Dubai or Australia...no mention of LA with her boyfriend. And work on friendships as she wasn’t really present this year.
Also, James’ Insta is on public for the past few weeks now, it’s been private since they went public...has he gotten what he wanted out of the relationship?

Reactions: 3
I think
Anyone else think she was a bit manic in that video? She was rambling on a bit frantically. I think that her and James are heading for a breakup and she knows it. She did a whole video on makeup for going on a date but didn’t mention her boyfriend, and we all know how obsessed she is about mentioning him. She also went on a weird tangent about how she wants to travel less in 2020🙄, but spend more time in places such as Dubai or Australia...no mention of LA with her boyfriend. And work on friendships as she wasn’t really present this year.
Also, James’ Insta is on public for the past few weeks now, it’s been private since they went public...has he gotten what he wanted out of the relationship?
Definitely agree about them heading for a breakup if they haven’t already. Did anyone notice the strange replies to comments asking about James?

I thought Emily was a size 4? 🙄 These size 10 jeans fit her perfectly. Like not body shaming her or anything because she looks gorgeous in them And being size 10 isn’t an issue but why does she feel the need to lie 🤷‍♀️
71E9744F-A4AC-4B28-A669-20ADC559E91C.png

Reactions: 4
I thought Emily was a size 4? 🙄 These size 10 jeans fit her perfectly. Like not body shaming her or anything because she looks gorgeous in them And being size 10 isn’t an issue but why does she feel the need to lie 🤷‍♀️View attachment 52413
She can probably slide a sheet of paper between them and her skin so she thinks they’re soooo big. Unless an item of clothing is so tight it’s bursting an organ or so short you can see her bum, it’s too big in her eyes.

Reactions: 6
I agree about her and James, I wonder if thats why she made the random very quick visit to LA last week? She hasn't really mentioned it or much from when she there before Australia..

And length 32?? That’s average not even the length in most tall sections which is usually 34. Im 5’10 nd have to buy 36length leg, nver do i mention this as a brag. No ones cares. Why does she bother lying its so strange

Reactions: 9
I feel bad saying this but I don’t think Emily had any friends in school, she used an illness to get out of having to attend because she hated it and then used it as an excuse when she didn’t want to do something, she had Jake Boys running around after her like a puppy for years with her joint issues 🙄 but they only come up when it suits her.
I think the sister has a similar issue which doesn’t seem to effect her all the time either.
but I wonder if her sister actually has the problem and Emily.....not so much 😬
only a guess I might be wrong!!

Reactions: 7
And length 32?? That’s average not even the length in most tall sections which is usually 34. Im 5’10 nd have to buy 36length leg, nver do i mention this as a brag. No ones cares. Why does she bother lying its so strange
The jeans do look a little short on her to be fair, but then 34” look too long. But I agree like I’m 5ft 8 or 5ft 9 on a good day 😂 and wear 34” and like I don’t really have long legs.

I’m only 5’6” so basically average height, I do not have long legs and wear a 34” leg lol..

and the Fact that she’s getting ready for a date when James is in La?!

Reactions: 6
Did they just change clothes a million times in one day to record those tiktoks?

I fully do not understand her tiktoks..... the relevancy they have? She’s using a make up remover in her latest one I’m sure she’s been gifted so it’s pretty much an AD? Doesn’t it have to be declared🤷🏻‍♀️

Why is she such a compulsive liar? The whole thing on her Insta stories yesterday about rubbing the lipstick off because people have said that she's gone overboard on fillers...eh, you have!!!
She claims she hasn't had them done "in a year" yet she did a a whole sponsored thing around lip fillers a few months ago and she definitly tagged that women who does her awful lip fillers over the summer. And her logic that the lip fillers are "gone" is so stupid. Yes, the fillers start to break down but when you've had a tit ton of them injected in they're going to stay. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see how ridic she looks with her daffy duck lips.

Is it really necessary for her to swan around in a sports bra in her new video with her sister? She never misses an opportunity 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.