Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like a dog marking her scent.

Back off witches, the greasy stinky washed up musician is MINE
The other day she quoted a tweet he was sent - she was obviously searching his twitter mentions.

The week she suddenly booked a last-minute flight to LA was the same week James’ ex was there for her sisters wedding...

Reactions: 4
I'm really surprised that Jake would meet up with her, let alone post it...?

She wasnt very nice about him when they broke up, saying how toxic he was and how hard he made their relationship.

Reactions: 11
I'm really surprised that Jake would meet up with her, let alone post it...?

She wasnt very nice about him when they broke up, saying how toxic he was and how hard he made their relationship.
He hasn’t had a lot of attention since they broke up so he maybe trying to boost his channel

Reactions: 2
I used to watch Jake and Emily when they were together and all I ever thought how bleeping miserable Emily was all time. My partner and I always felt sorry for Jake having to put up with her princess ways

Reactions: 12
He hasn’t had a lot of attention since they broke up so he maybe trying to boost his channel

One pic wouldnt boost that though... also, he owns transfers, which is a HUGE instagram page about football with alomost a million followers.. He'd be making a lot from that, so he really doesn't need her at all financially or for a boost

Reactions: 6
One pic wouldnt boost that though... also, he owns transfers, which is a HUGE instagram page about football with alomost a million followers.. He'd be making a lot from that, so he really doesn't need her at all financially or for a boost
It’s the comments, someone put Emily what is this? And she replied “a questionable decision”
Like you can’t have it both ways hun

Emily said in her insta stories that she was doing a takeover of Sony's instagram? Looking on Sony's instagram that never ended up happening though?

Reactions: 3
I had no idea he ran another Instagram account. I always wondered if he gave up YouTube all together and maybe got a normal job. I always liked Jake, I felt sorry for him I remember when they broke up and he took her to Disney for a second chance and she wasn’t to break up anyway. She is such a brat 😃

Reactions: 8
I had no idea he ran another Instagram account. I always wondered if he gave up YouTube all together and maybe got a normal job. I always liked Jake, I felt sorry for him I remember when they broke up and he took her to Disney for a second chance and she wasn’t to break up anyway. She is such a brat 😃
I think Jake has always earned more than her and has always been out of her league, aswell. Remember her opening Christmas presents or something from him and just being a stinking witch 🤐 I hope for his sake they don’t end up back together.

Emily needs to become a findom and find an old man with loads of money she doesn’t need to shag, then she’d be truly happy

Reactions: 3
Again, I love how transparent she is, come on ASA (or who ever it is) fine an influencer so they all get tit up and actually make it clear!!
3EDE36CF-E966-4823-ACEB-EB271A6F0529.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Interesting that Lucy is moving out. It was only 7 weeks ago that Emily posted the video of them in Ikea buying her new bed. That’s quite a turnaround of events lol
*Pretends to be shocked*
Emily is far too uptight and precious to be able to cope with Lucy, and Lucy is a little too carefree for Emily. Lucy is doing what girls their age should be doing by going out with friends and having fun! I'm happy that Lucy will get to enjoy her time in London properly without having Emily witch at her.

Reactions: 9
Bet it kills her that his Instagram has more followers and more likes than hers.

Jake was always out of her league because he was nice and she was just so nasty and ungrateful to him. She completely used him.

Reactions: 5
Interesting that Lucy is moving out. It was only 7 weeks ago that Emily posted the video of them in Ikea buying her new bed. That’s quite a turnaround of events lol
So I guess Emily isn't going to be spending as much time in LA as she planned...whoever could have seen that one coming?

So I guess Emily isn't going to be spending as much time in LA as she planned...whoever could have seen that one coming?
I’m not shocked whatsoever, but I think Emily probably is by the fact that 7 weeks ago she was buying new furniture and rearranging the flat to accommodate her friend living with her. It’s funny that they actually thought it would work out when they are polar opposites

Reactions: 7
Oh wow I wondered what Emily thinks of Lucy moving out? Wonder if their friendship will ever be the same again. Complete opposites would of never worked

Oh wow I wondered what Emily thinks of Lucy moving out? Wonder if their friendship will ever be the same again. Complete opposites would of never worked
I wouldn’t even call them friends if I’m honest. Friends on camera sure, but they are too different for it to even come across as authentic and they seem more like close work colleagues than anything else. They live together but you never see them doing stuff together in the flat unless it’s for a main YouTube video. Lucy and the youtubers Syd and Ell do seem like genuine friends and have met each other’s families etc, they haven’t even known each other that long, but they are a lot similar in personality and so their friendships do come across as authentic.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t even call them friends if I’m honest. Friends on camera sure, but they are too different for it to even come across as authentic and they seem more like close work colleagues than anything else. They live together but you never see them doing stuff together in the flat unless it’s for a main YouTube video. Lucy and the youtubers Syd and Ell do seem like genuine friends and have met each other’s families etc, they haven’t even known each other that long, but they are a lot similar in personality and so their friendships do come across as authentic.
Yes very true actually. Can’t believe how long it lasted though, I was expecting a little longer at least 🙈

Reactions: 1
Six days ago Lucy uploaded a room tour having put up Desenio prints and fairy lights and made her room lovely and cosy etc and Emily commented “love it babes” and now suddenly she’s moving out? I reckon they’ve had a row. Or Lucy’s got fed up with Princess Emily.

Six days ago Lucy uploaded a room tour having put up Desenio prints and fairy lights and made her room lovely and cosy etc and Emily commented “love it babes” and now suddenly she’s moving out? I reckon they’ve had a row. Or Lucy’s got fed up with Princess Emily.
Or Emily is planning to move out of her flat? I doubt it, this was probably all a tempoary arrangement until Lucy could find some where to live by herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.