Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Emily has a new friend that isn't stick thin. Let's get ready for the 'I'm so tall, I'm so thin, I'm so great' collabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also in her 'litte sister does my ASOS order' video she mentions she will be with her family at Christmas. She then goes on to say 'obviously, where else would I be?!'. I'm guessing she was probably hoping for an invite to spend Christmas in LA, especially after going on about the tree and how it was their tree (eye roll) in the bath and body works haul. I'm sure she would not hesitate in leaving her family behind if it meant spending Christmas in LA and living up to the 'influencer/my boyfriend's in a band' lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
So Emily has a new friend that isn't stick thin. Let's get ready for the 'I'm so tall, I'm so thin, I'm so great' collabs.
See, Demi is always saying how big her boobs are etc, saying she's a 14 not 18... They are exactly the same just different sizes 🤷

From looking at his Instagram it looks like Emily was shipped off home before chris arrived 😬
The new title should be imhereforever...or until James decides to send me home

The imhereforever name is very ironic since she never seems to live anywhere for longer than a few months

Reactions: 10
The new title should be imhereforever...or until James decides to send me home

The imhereforever name is very ironic since she never seems to live anywhere for longer than a few months
It’s starting to look like James is just waiting for her to give up on the relationship by making her do all the traveling. He hasn’t been to the uk in 4 months. Imhereforever being a stage 5 clinger😂

Reactions: 2
This ‘collab’ is just another chance for Emily to rub her own ego!
look how much better I look than this person.... she is a knob hahahaha

Reactions: 5
Why does she do so many collabs? Is she charging the other YouTubers to be featured on her channel? She has a really good following across all her social media, which is mind-boggling to me because her content is tit, so she doesn't need to be pushing to get her numbers up by collabing?

Why does she do so many collabs? Is she charging the other YouTubers to be featured on her channel? She has a really good following across all her social media, which is mind-boggling to me because her content is tit, so she doesn't need to be pushing to get her numbers up by collabing?
She’s doing a whole week of collabs with anyone who is willing. Although she’s hit a million subs I don’t think her videos get as many views as they used to (someone correct me if I’m wrong). So she’s probably just looking for a new audience and like someone has said to make herself look better than the other person.
She’s also doing constant giveaways where you have to subscribe, like & leave a comment which again brings her engagement up to look better to brands.

I think her actual ‘fanbase’ is dwindling.

Reactions: 1
Agreed she loves herself so much!

She’s doing a whole week of collabs with anyone who is willing. Although she’s hit a million subs I don’t think her videos get as many views as they used to (someone correct me if I’m wrong). So she’s probably just looking for a new audience and like someone has said to make herself look better than the other person.
She’s also doing constant giveaways where you have to subscribe, like & leave a comment which again brings her engagement up to look better to brands.

I feel like her views are not good for her sub count. Did she buy a lot of them?

Oh, I get you. Yeah, her actual engagement and views are pretty bad even though she has the "followers". But to me it's a serious content issue on her part. I just don't know who her target audience is and I don't think she does either.

You could tell Emily was so smug when she, wearing a size 6 dress (whilst standing next to someone wearing a size 18) kept saying ‘and it’s still baggy on me!!!’

And she was loving Demi stroking her ego when she kept saying ‘it looks so amazing on you!’

She is so vapid.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You could tell Emily was so smug when she, wearing a size 6 dress (whilst standing next to someone wearing a size 18) kept saying ‘and it’s still baggy on me!!!’

And she was loving Demi stroking her ego when she kept saying ‘it looks so amazing on you!’

She is so vapid.
Makes me feel sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.