Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her vlog she is saying she’s going to moving, do you think she’s moving back in with her mum?

Why the hell does she move so much? I find that really disorganised to move so much
She moves far too quickly that’s why. Moved in with Jake quickly. When that ended she had to go back home. She then moved into her own house but practically moved Charlie in with her after a few weeks. That broke down so she then moved out. Now in London but because she is desperate to spend more time in La she will probably give up the London flat. When this relationship inevitably ends she’ll end up back home again.

Reactions: 6
She moves far too quickly that’s why. Moved in with Jake quickly. When that ended she had to go back home. She then moved into her own house but practically moved Charlie in with her after a few weeks. That broke down so she then moved out. Now in London but because she is desperate to spend more time in La she will probably give up the London flat. When this relationship inevitably ends she’ll end up back home again.
Obviously isn't love as he never visits her. She spent ages on that flat and now she doesn't want it. I thought she said she needed to be in London. More money than sense!

She moved to London to "get" James. She got that studio apartment around the time she started seeing him so she could hang out with him and let him stay, I doubt he would have been interested in trekking up to her home town to date her. Now that he's not around she's kinda left in limbo - has no real friends in London, likes to be home to be pampered by her parents and probably can't afford that London apartment. Plus she's trying to spend all her time in LA, so she's literally throwing money away on it. I think someone said it's around £2000 a month. She's deluded if she really is hopping for a move to LA, James won't want her around all the time, she will have no one else out there and no career either.

Reactions: 5
She moved to London to "get" James. She got that studio apartment around the time she started seeing him so she could hang out with him and let him stay, I doubt he would have been interested in trekking up to her home town to date her. Now that he's not around she's kinda left in limbo - has no real friends in London, likes to be home to be pampered by her parents and probably can't afford that London apartment. Plus she's trying to spend all her time in LA, so she's literally throwing money away on it. I think someone said it's around £2000 a month. She's deluded if she really is hopping for a move to LA, James won't want her around all the time, she will have no one else out there and no career either.
I bet she can more than afford it, didn't someone say she makes around £10,000 a month plus from Youtube? I don't think she has any real friends because of who she is, not very likeable and her boyfriend is using her.

Reactions: 2
From looking at his Instagram it looks like Emily was shipped off home before chris arrived 😬

Reactions: 3
I actually laughed to myself on her new vlog where she hands some minion her coat and saunters onto the red carpet. Who does she think she is 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
I actually laughed to myself on her new vlog where she hands some minion her coat and saunters onto the red carpet. Who does she think she is 🤦‍♀️😂
She strutted in there as if she was an A list top model! Bet the press had to be told who she was! She really does annoy me 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they dated!? Maybe had a quick fumble?!
Yeah, dated is maybe a bit too formal a descriptor.

Hooked up is probably better. Or as Jake says he “had” her, and then corrects himself to say they dated... such a gent.

Yeah, dated is maybe a bit too formal a descriptor.

Hooked up is probably better. Or as Jake says he “had” her, and then corrects himself to say they dated... such a gent.
Hannah who? I felt like she wanted him to be jealous about her famous boyfriend, but he didn't seem fussed ha ha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.