Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between the cringe TikToks and begging for likes I definitely think she's looking so desperate to keep her influencing gig going. Her YouTube views are not good. She spent too long trying to cater her content to tweens and now that she's getting older they're moving on. I think that's why she's trying to make Sophie a "thing" now too with her own Insta account. It's obvious Emily is running it. She's going to start using Sophie to earn trips and some coin.

Reactions: 5
Her insta views are tragic and she’s slowly becoming irrelevant so she’s begging for likes and attention in the comments. She’s sooooo thirsty for that clout.

Reactions: 2
How hard was it for Emily to eat that kfc in the mukbang, i barely ever see her eat, and shes talking about how she couldnt possibly do a 9-5 job because shed get too physically exhausted sitting at a desk for 7 hours .
Hmm, but she can take however many flights a year and go to all these concerts and events ? Shes just starting to sound way too high on herself, and obnoxious, she should try being more down to earth as im sure many of her viewers work not even 9-5 jobs but minimum wage jobs in the service industry **gasp** how can they possibly do it ?!

How hard was it for Emily to eat that kfc in the mukbang, i barely ever see her eat, and shes talking about how she couldnt possibly do a 9-5 job because shed get too physically exhausted sitting at a desk for 7 hours .
Hmm, but she can take however many flights a year and go to all these concerts and events ? Shes just starting to sound way too high on herself, and obnoxious, she should try being more down to earth as im sure many of her viewers work not even 9-5 jobs but minimum wage jobs in the service industry **gasp** how can they possibly do it ?!
I work 3 jobs every day! I put my kids to school start at 9 and I'm not home until 8 at night!(actual physical work, not an office job!) Still come in and clean my own house and make dinner! I also have fibromyalgia! She sounds so stupid saying she'd be too exhausted to work 9 till 5 in an office as well where she'd be sitting all day. She needs a reality check. Come spend a day in my life Emily! I'd love to see how she'd cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s such a beg, she’s commented on my sister’s Instagram post before when she doesn’t even follow her 🤔 like how and why did she even find that post

Reactions: 3
The way I found Emily was before she started youtube, she followed my twitter on a get more followers spam thing to promote her blog/ instagram and then unfollowed me when I followed her back. I actually used to like her videos when she first started her videos but now shes her followings grown she just comes across as a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 1
Ella Victoria is very similar to Emily. I remember when she had around 1k followers on instagram, she followed me and then when I followed her back she unfollowed me. I called her out on it and told her that there are better ways to engage with potential audience members and she deleted the comment. It gave me bad vibes about her from day one because if you’re building your following by making people think you’re interested in engaging with them only to drop them when you’ve got what you wanted from them, you don’t deserve a following

Its so convenient allll those years of her not being able to go school or leave bed and her ‘illness’ taking it out of her daily , are all miraculously gone! Now shes constantly country hopping and at events for brands.. a true miracle.

Reactions: 8
An ad for Sweaty Betty, just going to work out? In vans aswell? Ok Em!

I remember she said she couldn’t change bed sheets without getting tired due to her illness🤔

I remember she said she couldn’t change bed sheets without getting tired due to her illness🤔
Its so convenient allll those years of her not being able to go school or leave bed and her ‘illness’ taking it out of her daily , are all miraculously gone! Now shes constantly country hopping and at events for brands.. a true miracle.
What is this mystery illness you speak of?

Reactions: 4

But she can get up at 5am to be more "productive".

Yes she has arthritis, she’s never mentioned another illness or hinted towards one though.. at least not that I’ve seen.

Reactions: 1
How can a pair of trousers be tailored but still not fit? Surely they make sure they fit perfectly before they leave the building?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.