Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO @ her trying to make videos on tiktok, she looks ridiculous
Can you view the videos without having TikTok?

I don't think things are going well with her and Lucy living together. Zero posts or stories of them together since they have both been back in the flat...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She did an Insta live last night with Vania Fernandes and she was talking to her BOYFRIEND on the phone at the start (so rude).

Her fake laugh when talking to James would go through you. She HAS to fly back to LA for Halloween🙄 You could hear James talking about bringing her to Michael Jacksons house....eh, no thanks!
I can’t STAND that Vania girl, I forgot she existed 😂

Emily seems to be back in LA? And without-out the usual 3 act drama of her hinting at going "somewhere", the "holiday prepping" and then a "pack with me" video, rounded off by a smug Heathrow check-in. Very last-minute trip to keep an eye on James?

Also, how many time does she need to be gifted an apartment cleaning service? Are her audience interested in using such a service? Doubtful.

Reactions: 4
Emily seems to be back in LA? And without-out the usual 3 act drama of her hinting at going "somewhere", the "holiday prepping" and then a "pack with me" video, rounded off by a smug Heathrow check-in. Very last-minute trip to keep an eye on James?

Also, how many time does she need to be gifted an apartment cleaning service? Are her audience interested in using such a service? Doubtful.
She needs to get away from being awkwardly alone in the flat from Lucy somehow!

Reactions: 3
I find her and Lucy so awkward to watch- they're not friends and they're NOTHING alike. Emily is snobby and stuck up and clearly looks down on Lucy as she's not stick thin or model faced. Emily just comes across so incredibly DULL and goody goody like can she get absolutely trashed and spew in her handbag or something she's so pretentious and boring.

Reactions: 6
Anyone catch her moaning in her latest vlog about how she only had one set of silk sheets/pillowcases and was trying to preserve them? Well guess who got sent exactly that the next day :cautious: She posted it on her stories this morning. Makes me sick. I don’t understand why influencers do this? Is it really going to kill you to BUY your own tit?? They can’t even cost that much? It doesn’t make you business-savvy or frugal. Just makes you shameless and an absolute beg.

Reactions: 9
LMAO @ her trying to make videos on tiktok, she looks ridiculous
It’s just very cringe especially the latest one as she’s rather behind on that trend? And I’m also not sure whether it’s the lighting but her make up looks very odd.. also the one saying “I think I’m catching feelings” watching Why Don’t We is just strange to me??? And must be to James? Like idek?

She’s a tiny bit taller than her mum?? What is the big deal with her height? I honestly don’t get it. I am legitimately 5”10, but I don’t go around announcing it every 2 seconds. Is that all that she feels she has going for her? And she’s not even really 5”10 anyway so....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Im 5"10 too and I never mention it and neither does anyone else 😂 its really not an issue n something I never even think about!

Reactions: 5
It’s sad to see that shes so obsessed with lying about her sizes/ height on social media. She certainly isn’t a 30 C bra size, neither are her hips a 36 inch... why does she feel the need to constantly plug her height? I’m sure I saw somewhere that she’s not actually 5’10

Reactions: 5
It’s sad to see that shes so obsessed with lying about her sizes/ height on social media. She certainly isn’t a 30 C bra size, neither are her hips a 36 inch... why does she feel the need to constantly plug her height? I’m sure I saw somewhere that she’s not actually 5’10
She is definitely not 5’10” lol. I did a post on this a few months back on gg. Her wearing heels and standing next to Danny dyer who’s 6” and she’s way smaller IN HEELS! Also other pictures of her next to celebrities who’s height can be found online lol. But Emily’s just sooo Emily hehe sooo tall and soo small

Even next to James who is apparently 5’10” she is just about his height when in heels!!

Reactions: 4
Her new TikTok with the water...so cringe. Talk about being thirsty for attention.

Her new TikTok with the water...so cringe. Talk about being thirsty for attention.
It’s such a poor attempt to recreate another users tiktok... especially without even crediting them🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s like she’s trying to gain new type of audience through tiktok and it’s just not working???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.