Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only things she can talk about are herself and her BOYFRIEND. Did you know that she had a BOYFRIEND?? I saw the live being discussed above and my God, she was just so desperate constantly mentioning him. She is exhausting. No wonder she has no friends:

Edit: here ya go

50 minutes of cam girl, so Emily, taking about her favourite subjects, herself and her BOYFRIEND. I skipped though the most of it....
She's complaining that she's going to see McFly 3 nights in a row and she'll be tired and has to take 3 days off of "work"

I swear her facial expressions irk me more and more

Reactions: 4
It amused me far too much that she's just compared a photo of herself to the child catcher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her new Australia video was tit. If the video itself is what she was getting paid for then the company who sponsored it got ripped off. Wasn’t informative, didn’t really show anything other than happy-go-lucky B-roll... and the CONSTANT shots of her walking ahead of the camera and then whipping her ahead around with a fake ass smile were nauseating. She’s in love with herself. The whole reason she took Adam is because she needed a cameraman.

Reactions: 10
I never make complaints to asa but just have for the Amazon/Caspar ad that she’s not declared. She’s awful for not declaring ads.
Unfortunately my 13yr old likes watching her videos.

Reactions: 6
I never make complaints to asa but just have for the Amazon/Caspar ad that she’s not declared. She’s awful for not declaring ads.
Unfortunately my 13yr old likes watching her videos.
I kept commenting #AD on her posts and she deletes them!!! She’ll well aware of the LAW

Reactions: 1
Why is she suddenly doing this high pony tail style?! Next thing we will hear is how everyone says she looks so much like Ariana!
Also those awful Levi mom jeans need to go.

I kept commenting #AD on her posts and she deletes them!!! She’ll well aware of the LAW
I’ve reported before and got so simple response about how they have checked and she is doing things correctly but they have sent her some guidance for the future. 🙄

Why is she suddenly doing this high pony tail style?! Next thing we will hear is how everyone says she looks so much like Ariana!
Also those awful Levi mom jeans need to go.

I’ve reported before and got so simple response about how they have checked and she is doing things correctly but they have sent her some guidance for the future. 🙄
I've never reported anyone before but she's so blatant about it and smug that I filed a report about how she didn't declare two different ads for two separate brands ON THE SAME DAY, and I got a response saying that they didn't think it was violation when it very clearly was. The ASA don't care about what influencers do.

I've never reported anyone before but she's so blatant about it and smug that I filed a report about how she didn't declare two different ads for two separate brands ON THE SAME DAY, and I got a response saying that they didn't think it was violation when it very clearly was. The ASA don't care about what influencers do.
It’s ridiculous how some smaller accounts are being penalised for tiny things but she is allowed to get away with all of this.

It’s ridiculous how some smaller accounts are being penalised for tiny things but she is allowed to get away with all of this.
The ASA need to basically make a big statement and fine one of these bigger influencers! However all they do is keep saying they’ve investigated it

Reactions: 1
I had no idea what a VSCO girl was so I googled it... Why is that something to be proud of 😂
Screenshot_20191012_112251.jpg

Gifted theatre tickets what a surprise. The vsco girl thing is really nothing to be proud about (i also had to google it) 😂 Bet the Instax was gifted too n probably the mario badescu 🙄🙄

Gifted theatre tickets what a surprise. The vsco girl thing is really nothing to be proud about (i also had to google it) 😂 Bet the Instax was gifted too n probably the mario badescu 🙄🙄
Why would you need to speak to anybody about booking tickets? Just go online and book them, you don't need to blag free tickets and backstage passes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah the camera wasn’t even in a box...which says it all really

She did an Insta live last night with Vania Fernandes and she was talking to her BOYFRIEND on the phone at the start (so rude).

Her fake laugh when talking to James would go through you. She HAS to fly back to LA for Halloween🙄 You could hear James talking about bringing her to Michael Jacksons house....eh, no thanks!

• Haha
She made one of those cringe tik tok dances with Vania... it’s just so awkward because to do those you at least need to be able to dance or have something about you. She has zero rhythm and zero swag so it just doesn’t work. Yet you can tell she thinks she’s hot tit (as per usual). 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
in her latest video we had a nice variant on “so emily”

“i’m getting a facial which is not typical emily”

• Haha
Her latest video was just another excuse to show off how thin and (sooooo) tall she is *eye roll*...I bet she was motified when the first pair of jeans were too tight.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.