Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the reason James thinks Emily looks like Angelina Jolie is because theyve both had tons of fillers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I feel like the reason James thinks Emily looks like Angelina Jolie is because theyve both had tons of fillers :rolleyes:
A think she's a lovely looking girl tbh but a really don't get the whole Angelina Jolie thing to me she really doesn't look like her one bit. they are both boring and a have a tit ton of filler so aye that's about the only thing there alike in but looks hell no

A think she's a lovely looking girl tbh but a really don't get the whole Angelina Jolie thing to me she really doesn't look like her one bit. they are both boring and a have a tit ton of filler so aye that's about the only thing there alike in but looks hell no

. SM-G900F .
It's not that she's supposed to look like her, Angelina Jolie has always been known for her big lips even back in the 90's. She doesn't have filler, she has naturally full lips (not to say that she may have had work done in the meantime). James is basically drawing attention to how huge Emily's lips are because of filler lol not that you could miss them because she's gone so ott with them she looks like a caricature.

Reactions: 4
It's not that she's supposed to look like her, Angelina Jolie has always been known for her big lips even back in the 90's. She doesn't have filler, she has naturally full lips (not to say that she may have had work done in the meantime). James is basically drawing attention to how huge Emily's lips are because of filler lol not that you could miss them because she's gone so ott with them she looks like a caricature.
Oh a didn't mean James saying it Ave actually seen a few comments of fans mentioning probably because of him though a just don't see it atall

actually thought Angelina did have filler in her lips tbh never paid attention to her tbh she's always bored me but didn't no her lips were naturally like that so learn something new she defos has work done though

The two women in the background of her video on the plane at 15:48 cracked me up, the way they were looking at her like wtf is this girl doing 🤣

Back at it with the ‘flying with my BOY FRIEND’ click bait video...so childish it’s ridiculous

James hasn’t liked her Instas since she went to Australia. The beginning of the end?🍿

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t believe how spoilt and brat like she was coming across in her latest video. Openly complaining about an airline food and how Virgin was way better right in front of the staff, refusing to put her precious Louis Vuitton under the seat when they explicitly said she couldn’t have it on her lap, refusing to use the airline blankets/pillows and talking loudly about how someone was coming to get her in the car instead of having to take the tube with the other peasants while they were doing the safety announcements. She’s such an entitled brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's been very quiet regarding James. She's probably dumped him because he didn't get her free tickets to Mcfly with backstage passes and exclusive rights to flirt with Danny!

Let me guess she’s bored of not having a boyfriend that follows her everywhere

I know this thought might make her sick, but she could just order and eat a pizza on her own simply because she wants to....without going to the gym afterwards.

Reactions: 5
Just when i think i couldnt dislike her anymore. I know she would say shes ‘joking’ or trying to be that like confident girl but she aint, her banters dead and the psona she tries pull off will always comes across as fake.

Reactions: 9
She's been very quiet regarding James. She's probably dumped him because he didn't get her free tickets to Mcfly with backstage passes and exclusive rights to flirt with Danny!
if you watched that awful live she did last week (maybe Friday) she was desperate to talk about him.
- she has breakfast on FaceTime whilst he’s having dinner,
- he makes her playlists because she doesn’t have good taste in music.
- she rang him pretending she was getting a tattoo and he rang her back EIGHT times because it was so out of character for her 🙄
- the age gap isn’t an issue 😂 they’re totally fine with it 😂
- they both such driven successful people they’re TOTALLY fine being apart.
- she was going to fly out to him from aus but because of Sophie’s birthday she didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if you watched that awful live she did last week (maybe Friday) she was desperate to talk about him.
- she has breakfast on FaceTime whilst he’s having dinner,
- he makes her playlists because she doesn’t have good taste in music.
- she rang him pretending she was getting a tattoo and he rang her back EIGHT times because it was so out of character for her 🙄
- the age gap isn’t an issue 😂 they’re totally fine with it 😂
- they both such driven successful people they’re TOTALLY fine being apart.
- she was going to fly out to him from aus but because of Sophie’s birthday she didn’t.
I missed it, gutted 😂 The pair of them are pathetic!

Just when i think i couldnt dislike her anymore. I know she would say shes ‘joking’ or trying to be that like confident girl but she aint, her banters dead and the psona she tries pull off will always comes across as fake.
If two words could sum her up it would be dead banter. The only thing she can talk about is herself, it’s basically sawdust between the ears.

If two words could sum her up it would be dead banter. The only thing she can talk about is herself, it’s basically sawdust between the ears.
The only things she can talk about are herself and her BOYFRIEND. Did you know that she had a BOYFRIEND?? I saw the live being discussed above and my God, she was just so desperate constantly mentioning him. She is exhausting. No wonder she has no friends:

Edit: here ya go

50 minutes of cam girl, so Emily, taking about her favourite subjects, herself and her BOYFRIEND. I skipped though the most of it....

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.